ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Dude's a writer, hitting gym, entering tournament, got promotion, 2 girls(Alison and Holly) have crush on him, Dominates Lena among other's, pulls camera to record Lena while derailing her, can make Cindy cheat, Ivy is also soon to be wifey(EK:HideThePain:)
This is utterly, completely average. Aren't all guys like that, after all. /s

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Yes Ian is an average guy. He's what 5'10" and makes what 30-50k a year? And has a roommate. Yeah he is an average guy. Nothing special about Ian doesn't even have the big cock. He's not a top tier guy in any category.
Your seriously trying to preach to a choir here sugar tits. So what on money or height or dick size. That's not EVERYTHING for girls. Sometimes it just the dick they are interested. Sometimes it's how intelligent they are or how they make them laugh or feel with how comfortable.

If Ian in your universe is average, I'd laugh my ass off if you think Jeremy or anyone else is 'Top Tier'.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
This is utterly, completely average. Aren't all guys like that, after all. /s
Average guy is lazy, won't put that much effort into various things, won't try different things, won't hit gym regularly, won't have stamina like Ian, lack of passion, would grind in 9 to 5 job, grab a beer if has girlfriend than will spend some time with her or is tired enough to go to sleep and repeat. In short Wade is average as he is now but was not when Cindy and he got together. Ian is above average AT THE VERY LEAST. Yes he's not among top but will reach in an episode or two with the speed he is progressing.

Last edited:

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
Your seriously trying to preach to a choir here sugar tits. So what on money or height or dick size. That's not EVERYTHING for girls. Sometimes it just the dick they are interested. Sometimes it's how intelligent they are or how they make them laugh or feel with how comfortable.

If Ian in your universe is average, I'd laugh my ass off if you think Jeremy or anyone else is 'Top Tier'.
How is Ian not average? No line in the game is that smooth or insightful? Nothing makes Ian stand out. Ian's results in the game so far is a lower possibility than Stan's results in the game. Yes Stan is an overweight incel photographer than is roommates with a hot model that likes to tease him. Stan got to take nude pictures of a model and jerk off to his model roommate that got off on teasing him. Yeah Stan's outcome and situation his a higher possibility than Ian's routes and situations so far.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Average guy is lazy, won't put that much effort into various things, won't try different things, won't hit gym regularly, won't have stamina like Ian, lack of passion, would grind in 9 to 5 job, grab a beer if has girlfriend than will spend some time with her or is tired enough to go to sleep and repeat. In short Wade is average as he is now but was not when Cindy and he got together. Ian is above average AT THE VERY LEAST. Yes he's not among top but will reach in an episode or two with the speed he is progressing.
I was thinking just this. Wade is your "handsome" average guy, I bet he even has a belly. Besides, we all know Ian will make it big as a writer so the average goes out of the window there. Ian is a "normal" guy with some issues that arise from her ex cheating but being normal is so underrated that you can find some solace from the other idiots, children, or assholes that are in this game.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
How is Ian not average? No line in the game is that smooth or insightful? Nothing makes Ian stand out. Ian's results in the game so far is a lower possibility than Stan's results in the game. Yes Stan is an overweight incel photographer than is roommates with a hot model that likes to tease him. Stan got to take nude pictures of a model and jerk off to his model roommate that got off on teasing him. Yeah Stan's outcome and situation his a higher possibility than Ian's routes and situations so far.
So... Stan is higher than Ian... ALL because Stan has two hot roommates?

Well dick me dead and bury me pregnant. That logic is truly emmaculate. I was wrong this whole time.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
How is Ian not average? No line in the game is that smooth or insightful? Nothing makes Ian stand out. Ian's results in the game so far is a lower possibility than Stan's results in the game...

Yes Stan is an overweight incel photographer...
You said it.

Yes Stan is an overweight incel photographer than is roommates with a hot model that likes to tease him.
Who Ian is fucking(both of them, at the same time:BootyTime:)

Stan got to take nude pictures of a model and jerk off to his model roommate that got off on teasing him...
Again said model is Ian's GIRLFRIEND who Ian shoots/photographs and FUCKS while Stan was masturbating to them while hiding behind her door

Yeah Stan's outcome and situation his a higher possibility than Ian's routes and situations so far.
Ian is as of now independent so that is now on Player but Ian got promotion too.

Last edited:

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020

You said it.

Who Ian is fucking(both of them, at the same time:BootyTime:)

Again Ian shoots/photographs her and FUCKS her and Stan was masturbating to them while hiding behind her door.

Ian is as of now independent so that is now on Player but Ian got promotion too.
Yes tell me how you think Ian could achieve a threesome with Lena? Ian is not an unrealistic achievement in life he doesn't stand out in the crowd. How can you think an average guy like Ian can achieve a threesome with Lena?

• Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Yes tell me how you think Ian could achieve a threesome with Lena? Ian is not an unrealistic achievement in life he doesn't stand out in the crowd. How can you think an average guy like Ian can achieve a threesome with Lena?
Like he did in CH11,:BootyTime: Lena herself proposed her roommate to Ian just bcz Ian had a fantasy bcz she knew Ian had stamina of fucking both of them as Ian can make Lena squirt, has great body, fulfills her fantasy of being dominated while also showing affection, caring nature and intellect that you shouldn't propose to a girl who already is in a relationship and happy but don't stray out of topic now topic was about Ian vs. Stan.;)

• Yay, new update!

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Wbwbd85 by the way Ian can pull Cindy on his own too. :BootyTime:
Not wrong, granted have to be a scumbag about it, sleeping with your bros girl. Although the alternative route of it... I have no issues with. Let it bloom slowly. Let Wade and her break up then she and Ian can date.

Provide she isn't forced onto Axel's pole in the mean time, which is very likely at this point.

Reactions: | Vee |

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
Like he did in CH11,:BootyTime: Lena herself proposed her roommate to Ian just bcz Ian had a fantasy bcz she knew Ian had stamina of fucking both of them as Ian can make Lena squirt, has great body, fulfills her fantasy of being dominated while also showing affection, caring nature and intellect that you shouldn't propose to a girl who already is in a relationship and happy but don't stray out of topic now topic was about Ian vs. Stan.;)
How do you value Lena??? I'm saying teasing a roommate and having him jerk off to me is more likely to happen than Ian getting a threesome. Ian is average in my eyes. I don't like Ian. I wish his pov was gone. What makes you like him?

• Haha

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
Wbwbd85 by the way Ian can pull Cindy on his own too who is above Lena in terms of beauty. :BootyTime:
Every girl Ian pulls likes fat men first. Cindy is way out of perry's league. Allison way out of her man's league. Ian ain't steal no girl from anybody but a loser. The bar for him to beat is set pretty low.

• Haha
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes