ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It feels like playing with a premade character in an RPG. I think these types of games work better when we can mold them from nothing rather than getting someone who already has experience in a variety of things.
Yes, both Lena and Ian are established characters, just like everyone else in the cast. They're 22 and 26 respectively, it's normal for them to have defined backstory and experiences that go beyond "fresh out of high school know-nothing" blank slate from games which are all about corruption. (because, let's be honest, this is really what people who say they want to "mold character from nothing" actually seek)

It's okay if that isn't your thing, but it doesn't by any metric make Lena poorly designed. Her design simply doesn't align well with your goals/interests -- her potential story arcs don't really include "corruption", that's more of a thing for Holly, which you mention. Also, ironically, perhaps for Cindy who has never cheated on her partner before and can be led down this path by Ian (who can also make her enjoy some things she wouldn't before)

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
What if Lena starts the flirting?:unsure:
You can easily have a save when you never made the two MCs have sex.
Lena would not have a relationship with Ian, she would not work for Seymour, the drug use would be very high, she would change her hair color (blonde) and change her name Ashley 2, I guess there would be a possibility with Wade, right? :unsure: :unsure: :LOL:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Dunno, there is no build-up that she is interested in Wade, so wanting to fuck him now seems random. She described him as attractive, but in a neutral way. I suppose its possible considering she can go for Mark?
There was no build-up for Lena sucking Marcel off in a dark alley yet here we are...:BootyTime:

Reactions: Krysis_here

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
There was no build-up for Lena sucking Marcel off in a dark alley yet here we are...:BootyTime:
Well, if Wade turned out to have a big black cock perhaps the same could happen for him. /s

(but slightly more seriously, given the events from last Chapter, there's a possibility of Lena finding out about Ian cheating on her with Cindy, bringing the news to Wade and suggesting a fuck for a "revenge" on the cheaters, or smth. It'd still be a stretch but, eh. People do weird things when angry)

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Lena would not have a relationship with Ian, she would not work for Seymour, the drug use would be very high, she would change her hair color (blonde) and change her name Ashley 2, I guess there would be a possibility with Wade, right? :unsure: :unsure: :LOL:
Alison, Lena Then Who are left like Louise, Holly, Emma all will dye their hair golden ( Inspired by the Hot Cindy look) everyone makes their hair blonde and Nope you guys might be thinking Why not Axel/Axelia there is Nothing Special in him :KEK: :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Heavy Flo

Jan 17, 2024
I've a question for Ladies here if you're comfortable answering you can answer otherwise just ignore this post. I just want to hear female opinion on Cindy.

Put yourself in Cindy's shoes as if you ARE Cindy, what you think about Cindy's behavior towards Wade and Wade's behavior towards Cindy? Prior the cheating aspect with Ian but if you want to shed light on it you're welcome to do so.
While she's self absorbed and condescending at times she is right. If she was asking he come to say yoga or some shit fair enough he can say no that's your thing. She isn't though she's asking to go out more and to different places which is not much to expect at all. Especially when Wade's alternative is the couch 24/7. He's checked out as a boyfriend really.

She needed to talk to him and make it clear it isn't working anymore, that she isn't happy or satisfied and why. Not an ultimatum or an explosion but communicate this isn't working for me and it needs to change. If he was unwilling or reneged she needed to drop him. If you're unsatisfied or miserable you either fix it or dump them. That's where she went wrong she never laid out where she was, why and where this was heading without a change. So they both slowly coasted to a dying relationship. If her and Ian happens it's pretty clear Wade didn't even realize his relationship was in real risk of ending until it's way to late. That's the problem he thinks he's putting up with Cindy it's not she puts up with him. Whichever way you slice it single, Ian or Axel are all upgrades from Wade he loses more than she does.

She's bored out of her mind, unsure where she's heading and doesn't feel valued by him. Which is no surprise it barely looks like Wade has energy for himself never mind having the energy for someone else.

It's why she can start to fall for Ian or Axel. Axel is Wade's polar opposite he is in great shape, commanding, talented photographer, driven and makes her feel attractive. Ian likewise is Wade's opposite been in shape, fun, invested in her, talented writer and driven. Both basically are attractive, fit, motivated, interested in her and make her feel good both in general and about herself. Things Wade stopped being or doing, not many woman would tolerate a relationship like the one she has with Wade forever.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I appreciate all of your responses:D. And yes I agree with you all(y). IMO communication is what was the backbone of this whole situation. Sadly all characters have this unsaid rule among themselves, not to communicate with your partner, tell them how you actually feel and where you stand with them, make your intentions clear. JeremyxLouise, IanxAlison, WadexCindy, LenaxHolly, IvyxLena(potentially), LenaxMike, etc.

GokutheG raised great point about Wade behavior as he is despite being competitive. Looks like dude just lost his soul and leveled down into just NPC. Gicoo also raised a good point that Wade is just kept as an extension to Cindy and nothing more as of now.
All of you who responded also raised good points about CindyxWade dynamics.

I know this is all for creating drama purpose but this all gives us an insight on how you should not take things and actually engage in conversation and be open with your partner:coffee:.

Last edited:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
How to fix Wade=make him get lucky with one of the girls in the beach house.
Hanging my head in the deepest, weepiest sorrow to have to disagree with you....but I think all Wade needs to do is either tuck in his shirt or drop a few pounds. He does not even have to do both.

• Haha
Reactions: SearingFive

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Hanging my head in the deepest, weepiest sorrow to have to disagree with you....but I think all Wade needs to do is either tuck in his shirt or drop a few pounds. He does not even have to do both.
And the Same goes for Perry as well, One is a Goober laughing guy with his Stomach out and the Other one is Grumpy looking guy with his Stomach out :ROFLMAO::LOL:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
And the Same goes for Perry as well
Perry needs a haircut while at it. And to hang out with some people who aren't afraid to call him out on his shit and explain to him in detail the level of his incompetence with personal interactions.

(and of course, he'd need to be willing to actually take those explanations to heart instead of just throwing a hissy fit about it. which... yeah)

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Every girl seems to notice how good looking he is,he just needs to hide the belly and thats it.
And also stop being a lazy ass of course.:LOL:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Every girl seems to notice how good looking he is,he just needs to hide the belly and thats it.
And also stop being a lazy ass of course.:LOL:
Wade could be a heartthrob if he got out of that chair and started moving forward in his life, creating a goal like returning to music. Maybe, if Ivy and Wade have a sex scene, a certain member who uses a John Wick avatar would go crazy, right?:unsure::ROFLMAO:

How I miss him, is he on vacation? :unsure:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Wade could be a heartthrob if he got out of that chair and started moving forward in his life, creating a goal like returning to music. Maybe, if Ivy and Wade have a sex scene, a certain member who uses a John Wick avatar would go crazy, right?:unsure::ROFLMAO:

How I miss him, is he on vacation? :unsure:
Wade fucking Ivy before Ian would be peak comedy,imagine the meltdown:KEK:

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Ashley's corruption at GGGB was horribly written. A nice and shy girl becomes a total whore in a couple of months and sucks dozens of dicks? Hard to believe. It was a fetish game with one-handed gameplay, nothing more, good for its time. But now GGGB looks weak, standards in AVNs have risen a lot.
At the same time, Lena is not a shy, uptight girl, she is quite relaxed and confident, not afraid to show her body by default. And the first 10 episodes of ORS were implemented well, much better than in the previous game. Lena becomes more depraved gradually and in ORS she has a motivation for corruption - financial need, which pushes her to solve her problems in the easiest possible way. Ashley didn't have that, there was no incentive to be more dirty. It was only the players kinks that made it like this. The situation with Lena's poverty, hard work, sick parents makes the player feel more reality of what is happening when she goes deeper into Stalkfap, or accepts Seymour's offer, becoming "bad".
Agree to disagree.
Yes, both Lena and Ian are established characters, just like everyone else in the cast. They're 22 and 26 respectively, it's normal for them to have defined backstory and experiences that go beyond "fresh out of high school know-nothing" blank slate from games which are all about corruption. (because, let's be honest, this is really what people who say they want to "mold character from nothing" actually seek)
That game was properly titled lol "Good Girl Gone Bad".
It's okay if that isn't your thing, but it doesn't by any metric make Lena poorly designed. Her design simply doesn't align well with your goals/interests -- her potential story arcs don't really include "corruption", that's more of a thing for Holly, which you mention. Also, ironically, perhaps for Cindy who has never cheated on her partner before and can be led down this path by Ian (who can also make her enjoy some things she wouldn't before)
I feel I was accurate in explaining MY frustrations and feelings toward the character.

Last edited:

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
If Alison is this obsessive yandere who won't let Ian go, then why doesn't try to "reclaim" him after breaking up?
Breakups leave a stale taste in someone's mouth. When they started dating, she created this false belief that he's finally hers only for him to dump her for Lena. That changes her entire perspective of him. Whereas if Ian outright ignores her all throughout, no real damage has been done yet.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes