SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Possibly.
In the romance path, I suspect that a breakup would be soon, i.e. Cindy would probably start secretly seeing Ian until the news spills out or Wade finds out himself.

Would be great if we can corrupt Cindy, so we can share her with Axel or Jeremy someday.
I do think the chances of Cindy x Jeremy are very slim though.
Wade catching them will add so much to the drama which will be fun to watch but who knows what is going on EK's noggin. Yeah, even I think Cindy will expedite her breakup with Wade on the romance path. She has so much to gain from it, a lucrative modelling career, no debby downer BF, and an active and intelligent new lover.

Cindy might turn into a size queen, provided Jeremy lasts long :KEK: . The only corruption we got out of Cindy in romance path was rimjob. Non-romance path we got two, cheating and rimjob. I see a possibility of Wade becoming a cuck depending on some future choices later in the game and ORS caters a lot to cuckolding.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Wade catching them will add so much to the drama which will be fun to watch but who knows what is going on EK's noggin. Yeah, even I think Cindy will expedite her breakup with Wade on the romance path. She has so much to gain from it, a lucrative modelling career, no debby downer BF, and an active and intelligent new lover.

Cindy might turn into a size queen, provided Jeremy lasts long :CAKE: . The only corruption we got out of Cindy in romance path was rimjob. Non-romance path we got two, cheating and rimjob. I see a possibility of Wade becoming a cuck depending on some future choices later in the game and ORS caters a lot to cuckolding.
Maybe rimjobs are romantic, what better way to show that you love everything she is? Doing French rimjobs is a romantic act, right? :unsure: :geek::love:

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Until her modelling career goes to shit because Axel reveals his true self and she cuts all ties with him. The only reason she was selected over Ivy was because of Axel's endorsement. Remove him from the equation, and she has nothing. I can already see the writing on the wall.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Until her modelling career goes to shit because Axel reveals his true self and she cuts all ties with him. The only reason she was selected over Ivy was because of Axel's endorsement. Remove him from the equation, and she has nothing. I can already see the writing on the wall.
Well, that kind of depends on whether she can establish herself as a good model during the incoming session. If she does then the agency (and others) would likely want to continue working with her, Axel's wankery or lack thereof notwithstanding.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Polls don't work for Ivy, Fans voices do not work IanxIvy:confused:.

Some dreams are just left imagination:cautious:.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Well, that kind of depends on whether she can establish herself as a good model during the incoming session. If she does then the agency (and others) would likely want to continue working with her, Axel's wankery or lack thereof notwithstanding.
If her poses are as basic as Ivy (a professional model) claims, then I don't think she'll be able to establish herself.

Reactions: | Vee |

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
To be fair Ivy is biased against Cindy because she thinks she deserved the spot. Cindy may be a newbie but she must have some Xfactor that the decision makers at Wildcats can see.
Exactly, both Lena and Ivy are rather biased against Cindy and shit on her at every opportunity, so their evaluation of her work is also something i'd take with a pinch of salt. It was evidently good enough for agency to pick her over the more professional (in their own eyes) models, after all.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
To be fair Ivy is biased against Cindy because she thinks she deserved the spot. Cindy may be a newbie but she must have some Xfactor that the decision makers at Wildcats can see.
Exactly, both Lena and Ivy are rather biased against Cindy and shit on her at every opportunity, so their evaluation of her work is also something i'd take with a pinch of salt. It was evidently good enough for agency to pick her over the more professional (in their own eyes) models, after all.
The Xfactor was Axel. Ivy's rationale for modelling for him is that he's well-considered amongst agencies. She says this to Lena when she confronts her about modelling for Axel at his place. But Ivy didn't count on him being biased towards Cindy. Modelling agencies take his word into strong consideration. Cindy being selected is because the Wild Cats wanted to give Axel the benefit of the doubt. But he didn't select her out of professional courtesy or merit, he knows staying in her good books is the best way to get into her pants. Why else would he praise her excessively?

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
The Xfactor was Axel. Ivy's rationale for modelling for him is that he's well-considered amongst agencies. She says this to Lena when she confronts her about modelling for Axel at his place. But Ivy didn't count on him being biased towards Cindy. Modelling agencies take his word into strong consideration. Cindy being selected is because the Wild Cats wanted to give Axel the benefit of the doubt. But he didn't select her out of professional courtesy or merit, he knows staying in her good books is the best way to get into her pants. Why else would he praise her excessively?
Dude is desperately desperate (smh).

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I think you are forgetting a new one, "Bukkake" or "cum play":BootyTime:.
Oh shit, I forgot about that. :KEK:

Maybe rimjobs are romantic, what better way to show that you love everything she is? Doing French rimjobs is a romantic act, right? :unsure: :geek::love:
I am all for rimjobs, wish we could get some similar scene from 'hero party must fall'. Those scenes were so good in that game.

Axel just gave her an entry point to Wildcats. It will be up to Cindy if she carries herself well from there. Axel probably will not have a say there against the higher-ups. If she succeeds maybe Axel will ask for a favour and go all "babygirl" :sick: up her ass CRINGE.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
But isn't it implied if not outright stated that Axel also vouched for Ivy? I remember that she was upset with him because it didn't work out. So if both of them were endorsed by Axel then the higher ups at Wildcats must have seen something special with Cindy to pick the newbie over the more experienced and popular model.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: yuvce and | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
But isn't it implied if not outright stated that Axel also vouched for Ivy? I remember that she was upset with him because it didn't work out. So if both of them were endorsed by Axel then the higher ups at Wildcats must have seen something special with Cindy to pick the newbie over the more experienced and popular model.
Nope! Ivy is pissed bcz Axel didn't keep his promise. So, assumption could be made that instead of Ivy, Axel forwarded Cindy and the agency can only select one thus Ivy didn't make it cause Axel didn't forward her but Cindy, otherwise both Ivy and Cindy would be selected.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
But isn't it implied if not outright stated that Axel also vouched for Ivy?
Unfortunately, we only get to hear Axel's take on it, but he basically tells every girl what she wants to hear and claims he worked his hardest for her -- he tells Lena he pushed hard for her and she was "this" close from getting picked, e.g. So we don't know what really, actually happened (other than Axel being full of shit, but that's no news)

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes