SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Pay close attention to his bay window. And be sure to check the code. I believe his prospects are inversely proportional to the size of his bay window. My guess is he will wind up in a laid back yet monogamous relationship with Ivy while Cindy will join a billiards nunnery.
Oi, stop doing him dirty like that. Brother has high cortisol because of the stress. Ivy/Wade would be an interesting relationship to watch :devilish:. Ivy pissing off Cindy more just out of spite, will try to seduce Wade and genuinely fall for him later in the game. That would be so hilarious. Meanwhile, Cindy is getting passed around like a joint :KEK:.

Last edited:

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Oi, stop doing him dirty like that. Brother has high cortisol because of the stress. Ivy/Wade would be an interesting relationship to watch :devilish:. Ivy pissing off Cindy more just out of spite, will try to seduce Wade and genuinely fall for him later in the game. That would be so hilarious. Meanwhile, Cindy is getting passed around like a joint :KEK:.
More importantly, it would rattle the hell out of Jeremy. He could probably swallow Ian hooking up with Ivy. But Wade's lazy ass hooking up with her before he does? It'll send Jeremy into cardiac arrest! :ROFLMAO:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I wrote a reply to Picardo8. Then I tried to edit it for layout reasons. While editing, Leongen "liked" the comment. After editing, the like was still there. So can we write something very nice....get lots of likes...then edit it into something truly, truly nasty...and everyone will now be associated with the new message by their likes? And then not be able to be president or prime minister or something down the road.
I like about your comment billiards nunnery for Cindy, I hadn't thought about it or the only thing that would change is that Wade/Ivy's relationship would be a monogamous, non-sex relationship due to lack of content, right? :unsure: :LOL::LOL:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Tempting fate now are we...?

• Sad
Reactions: | Vee |

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I like about your comment billiards nunnery for Cindy, I hadn't thought about it or the only thing that would change is that Wade/Ivy's relationship would be a monogamous, non-sex relationship due to lack of content, right? :unsure: :LOL::LOL:
Ivy thinks Wade is handsome and as I mentioned in a previous post (complete with visuals), Cindy is essentially in Nirvana while quietly contemplating the pool table.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Hey, I blame Ivy and her games.:devilish:
Something that I never understood why you create a character as provocative as Ivy if you don't give her any sex scenes with any boy afterwards, it seems EK likes to bother those who like Ivy, if Andrea9999 is right and Wade is the first to have Will sex with Ivy cause the fanboy apocalypse? :unsure: o_O:eek::eek::eek:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Something that I never understood why you create a character as provocative as Ivy if you don't give her any sex scenes with any boy afterwards, it seems EK likes to bother those who like Ivy, if Andrea9999 is right and Wade is the first to have Will sex with Ivy cause the fanboy apocalypse? :unsure: o_O:eek::eek::eek:
Ivy did have sex (allegedly) with Mike :cool:. Ivy and blue balls are best friends.

• Hey there
Reactions: mommysboiii

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Ivy did have sex (allegedly) with Mike :cool:. Ivy and blue balls are best friends.
I have the feeling at some point there will even be huge drama between ivy and lena (buy her a shit present,axel soft drama , ivy calls lena hypercrit , mike fucks ivy,drug use,billy competition...)

or maybe even between ivy and holly( holly has a HUGHE crush on ian) ivy likes playing games same with louise I think ivy could fuck up their friendship and spark a catfight light in little holly

ivy is TROUBLE big trouble and the QUEEEEEnn of drama:devilish::devilish:she is the devil in a good way

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
If in this image they were naked when they would create happiness among their fans, I suppose that if they continue waiting they could become a kind of Smurf or avatar of their fans? :unsure: They look Hot though but I am not Sure People will get these scenes in the Future :unsure: as Ivy is Not Opened about her Desires and Ian is too Loose :rolleyes::eek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
If in this image they were naked when they would create happiness among their fans, I suppose that if they continue waiting they could become a kind of Smurf or avatar of their fans? :unsure: They look Hot though but I am not Sure People will get these scenes in the Future :unsure: as Ivy is Not Opened about her Desires and Ian is too Loose :rolleyes::eek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ivy did share her kinks and desires when talking to Lena and Holly. Wait, are you talking about Ian's loose bunghole or something else? :KEK:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Wade is ready with the UNO reverse for Cindy cheating on him :KEK:.
wade CHAD arc

wade turning from left to right I am ready for wade chard arc LETSSS GOOOOOOO turning from hell no to I steal your gf and getting revenge on ian as a bad friend HELL YEAH

imagin seeing cindys reaction if she saw wade change into this :devilish: :KEK: :KEK:
Screenshot 2024-02-06 143437.png Screenshot 2024-02-06 143411.png

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes