Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
alison and mike ??? what when???

I know that alison meets axel one time and turn red but has zero interactions after that with him
And what did you expect, if that toxic Axel has a sick obsession with Lena, I wouldn't be surprised if his madness increases and he wants to transform Cindy into a copy of Lena like Ned Flanders did after his wife died and he wanted the Christian rock singer Rachel Jordan looks like his dead wife :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Cindy belong in the streets:whistle:
Cindy belongs in Axel's arms and have their Blondie baby without any doubt :KEK: :ROFLMAO:

And what did you expect, if that toxic Axel has a sick obsession with Lena, I wouldn't be surprised if his madness increases and he wants to transform Cindy into a copy of Lena like Ned Flanders did after his wife died and he wanted the Christian rock singer Rachel Jordan looks like his dead wife :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow Welcome to Axel Parlor here he does Sleeping girl haircut and hair coloring :KEK:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
That scene with Jack felt so forced.
I didn't find it forced that Lena could get it on with a stranger like Jack, but the contents of the scene itself were very kinky for something between two people who don't know each other, even if Jack is forceful and Lena is a submissive and they both have the correct read of each other. Lena getting railed by a dude with a big cock would have been great, but the whole throatfucking and cringy alpha-male commentary is a bit much.
I think it was hot:coffee::coffee::coffee:
I wouldn't have minded the contents of the scene if I could have had a more gradual build-up of content before it. Say Lena meets Mr. Stranger at the point she meets Mike and he doesn't have some catch to him, like a girlfriend to cheat on, having increasingly lewd sex publicly would have been awesome.
Yep. I could definitely see them having a "happy" ending scenario together, where they both work on their own internal and relationship issues, after finding they still care for each other. Agreed. I just don't think it's Wade's "best" possible ending, since they're just not right for each other. Even at a 10 for looks, her crazy/hot chart reading is a toss-up.
Perhaps we'll get to nudge them towards a gentle break-up, that'd probably be ideal for both of them.
I don't entirely agree. Cindy is a person who is still figuring herself out, at least she is presented as much. While I don't think any of your statements are false, I don't think Cindy would be limited to finding happiness with men like Axel and Seymour, but that all depends on how she comes out of her experience with Axel. Maybe she finds herself and manages to course correct, maybe she doesn't go through with the most corrupting aspects (but she probably will, given what kind of game this is), I certainly didn't stick my landing right away.
Eh, I don't really see Wade like that. When your inner neglected teen girl wants to fix a bad boy there is usually an aspect to grasp, some flawed philosophy or perhaps a theme of breaking character, that gives you a sense for what the man could become with the right nudge, but to me Wade is just a dude who found a comfortably, if boring, place in life. Wade doesn't appear to be harbouring a long lost love for his old music aspirations, or to present himself physically well any more so if he just can't be bothered I don't see why any women should.
Depends on how you define wholesome, I don't think characters necessarily need to end up in pairings for it. Perhaps Alison will embrace her sexual freedom and not be tied down to her second choice? Holly not getting with Ian or Lena doesn't have to settle for a slob like Stan, with the right nudge perhaps having enough confidence in herself will be enough for her to meet someone else to be with and I agree with dontcarewhateverno that Wade/Cindy seem like they'd both be better off without the other.
yeah ian better watch out at the trip:KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:again this is the bikini she is wearing:KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:
You don't go on yachts to wear bikinis silly, you go to take them off!

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Depends on how you define wholesome, I don't think characters necessarily need to end up in pairings for it. Perhaps Alison will embrace her sexual freedom and not be tied down to her second choice? Holly not getting with Ian or Lena doesn't have to settle for a slob like Stan, with the right nudge perhaps having enough confidence in herself will be enough for her to meet someone else to be with and I agree with dontcarewhateverno that Wade/Cindy seem like they'd both be better off without the other.
I do wonder how the love path for Minerva will turn out, if Ian becomes a cool step-dad and eventual father in his own right, considering how you have to have that path open.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I suppose wholesome trying to please everyone would be something like...

Ian/Lena
Jeremy/Alison (already sucks for Alison)
Perry/Emma (what about Cherry?)
Cindy/Wade
Ivy/Billy
Mike/Gillian?)
Stan/Holly (Holly fans will be pleased for sure)
Good Jess with her partner
Seymour/Agnes

Minerva stays with boring husband, Axel and Robert lose. Louise and Cherry don't get a bf (I guess generic Mark can jump in) So much for your wholesome crap.
If you want to perhaps have, a subjectively, better set of pairings and outcomes.

Ian / Allison
Lena / Holly
Perry / Emma or Cherry
Cindy / Wade
Louise / Jeremy
Stan by himself (for now), but Lena is decent to him and tells Louise to grow up and pay rent.
Ivy (likely by herself), but Lena doesn't fall prey to Ivy's more negative influences (drugs, smoking, Stalkfap, etc.)
Axel / Cherry with Lena having accepted that part of her past but having moved on. Willing to hear Axel out, but firm in not indulging him further.

Lena doesn't cheat with Mike, but agrees to collaborate with him on music. Leaving him with his girlfriend (may or may not be Gillian)

Robert crying in the side closet at the restaurant, because he's a creep and nobody loves him.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I suppose wholesome trying to please everyone would be something like...

Ian/Lena
Jeremy/Alison (already sucks for Alison)
Perry/Emma (what about Cherry?)
Cindy/Wade
Ivy/Billy
Mike/Gillian?)
Stan/Holly (Holly fans will be pleased for sure)
Good Jess with her partner
Seymour/Agnes

Minerva stays with boring husband, Axel and Robert lose. Louise and Cherry don't get a bf (I guess generic Mark can jump in) So much for your wholesome crap.
Ian/Ivy-Emma
Jeremy/Alison or Jasmin *Cameo Pending
Cindy/Wade
Lena/Holly
Stan/Louise-Casket
Perry/Cherry

Everyone is happy. No bullshit.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
What mommysboiii means is Ian should watch out because his girlfriend Cindy will be parading in this bikini in front of Axel. :whistle:
And be cucked because...
-spins a dial-
Uh.... Axel will show up with...
-pushes a button-
Tacos from Taco Bell and will...
-picks a random card-
be pegged by Cindy because of...
-Shake Magic-8 Ball-
The Spanish Inquistion....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: | Vee | and ffive

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
And be cucked because...
-spins a dial-
Uh.... Axel will show up with...
-pushes a button-
Tacos from Taco Bell and will...
-picks a random card-
be pegged by Cindy because of...
-Shake Magic-8 Ball-
The Spanish Inquistion....
I think ivy will get abducted by aliens and will get her hymen back so that serhawkes (ian) can take her virginity again:HideThePain:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
That scene with Jack felt so forced.
I believe Jack scene was initially added for single Lena than EK thought "Why limit him to only single Lena:devilish:". Hence, all this lena_jack_dating variable, etc.
That's the reason it felt so rushed. But this wouldn't be a case for single Lena who is looking for one night stand.

That would earn a drop kick to the balls and destruction of his computers, no lie.
:BootyTime:

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes