SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Cherry is very much alike Lena. We can extrapolate some behavioural similarities of hers via Lena/Mike path when Lena was in a relationship with Axel. Cherry was still hung up on Axel and wanted to take her when she found out he was not dating Lena. Both Lena and Cherry were broken by Axel, you can see them breaking when Ian uses his lust options. As a character, Ian found it surprising on how Lena and Cherry were so similar to each other when Perry invited her to hangout at their home.

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
Cherry is very much alike Lena. We can extrapolate some behavioural similarities of hers via Lena/Mike path when Lena was in a relationship with Axel. Cherry was still hung up on Axel and wanted to take her when she found out he was not dating Lena. Both Lena and Cherry were broken by Axel, you can see them breaking when Ian uses his lust options. As a character, Ian found it surprising on how Lena and Cherry were so similar to each other when Perry invited her to hangout at their home.
They are so much alike that theirs potential partners are bums like Stan and Perry.

tiger8125

Mar 11, 2018
Yeah, I'm actually getting confused by this a little bit. Every time I check up on this thread and read "Chapter 12 full", I get hyped thinking part 02 is out for a few seconds, and then I remember it's not... :LOL:
Indeed. Thus, I just go to the first page and check release date. Even so, it's quite inconvinient

TittyHeaven

Jan 20, 2023
but it does beg the question is this just a tad too much?
I didn't follow a walkthrough and have the gallery unlocked, I think it's actually probably best to save a walkthrough until after you've done a few routes to sweep up whatever was missed as you'll likely have unlocked most of it if not all. WT's tend to turn a VN into a checklist chore. Scene wise most of it is basically prioritize this character and they will almost definitely jump on or in the desired MC, except Ivy who will jump on any cock but Ian's.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
legit info
No. Evas patreon is all we have.
best guess
Chapter 11 Alpha - 2023/06/30
Chapter 11 Epilogue Alpha- 2023/09/27 (3 months)
Chapter 12 Prologue Alpha - 2023/11/30 (2 months)
Chapter 12 Alpha - 2024/04/26 (5 months)

It's barely been two months. If the second part of chapter 12 is as long, then it may come around october in three months. If its shorter, then 1-2 months. It may not take as long, since part 2 is still on the beach, so no new backgrounds, most assets are already done in part 1. This chapter may also have Ian on the focus and Lena already had a spin during his part, so a smaller part for Lena is plausible. Also, additional Lena content could be saved for the epilogue.

So 2 months. 1 at best and 3 at worst.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch 12 Full + Multimod by JohnDupont

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 396 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
No. Evas patreon is all we have.

Chapter 11 Alpha - 2023/06/30
Chapter 11 Epilogue Alpha- 2023/09/27 (3 months)
Chapter 12 Prologue Alpha - 2023/11/30 (2 months)
Chapter 12 Alpha - 2024/04/26 (5 months)

It's barely been two months. If the second part of chapter 12 is as long, then it may come around october in three months. If its shorter, then 1-2 months. It may not take as long, since part 2 is still on the beach, so no new backgrounds, most assets are already done in part 1. This chapter may also have Ian on the focus and Lena already had a spin during his part, so a smaller part for Lena is plausible. Also, additional Lena content could be saved for the epilogue.

So 2 months. 1 at best and 3 at worst.
Ugh... so including the fact that 1-2 scenes will almost certainly be pushed from the Alpha to Beta and Final Version of Chapter 12.2 and the epilogue will take another month or so. It wouldn't be far off to estimate that the full version of Chapter 12 won't be out until September. Add to that couple of days/weeks off after the full release for R&R and we are in October, meaning that at best we would get a short preview (1-2 scenes) of Chapter 13 before the end of the year to give the patrons some fodder.

I was wondering because after the improvement of communication I had actually thought about re-upping my patronage. But judging by this pace one chapter per year seems to be the new normal. I had been a 20$ sub for a very short time during GGGB and a 10$ sub at the start of ORS. Now I can't fathom how people can throw 120-240$ a year at a project that while being very good is, at this point, littered with problems. Only bright spot in all of this mess (imho) is that no other project has yet surpassed ORS or smaller projects have sprung up that show enough promise to pull people away from ORS.

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
except Ivy who will jump on any cock but Ian's.
So far Ivy has not had sex with any man in this game, apart from giving Jeremy a BJ at end of truth or dare ( if Lena decides not to do it instead). She's planned to have sex with both Jeremy and Billy, but everytime something has got in the way. Compare that with Lena ( Ian, Robert, Axel, Mike, Jack, Jeremy, Mark and Marcel), Holly ( Ian, Mark and Robert), Alison ( Ian, Jeremy and Billy), Emma ( Ian and Jeremy), Cindy ( Ian and Wade), Cherry ( Ian and Axel), Jessica (Ian) and Minerva (Ian).

Far from being the biggest slut in the game, she's the only woman who hasn't so far slept around with other men. She might be portrayed as a slut, but so far it hasn't happened, at least within the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maviarab
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes