robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i have always thought that Lena's opinion of Cherry is a bit on the wrong side. especially since she doesn't give Cherry a chance to explain herself. i plan to have Lena have her talk with Axel in my next run, since it would be good to get rid of the asshat from her story. would be good if Lena gave Cherry a chance to explain herself in my opinion. especially if Ian starts dating her on a non Lena path. i haven't had Ian date Cherry yet but it's on my bucket list.

Reactions: Tulrek

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
i have always thought that Lena's opinion of Cherry is a bit on the wrong side. especially since she doesn't give Cherry a chance to explain herself.
I mean, there isn't much to explain. Cherry had hots for Axel and fucked with him while she knew he's in relationship with Lena, and all that time pretended to Lena that she's a friend of them both. What is there for Lena's opinion to be on wrong side about?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
i have always thought that Lena's opinion of Cherry is a bit on the wrong side. especially since she doesn't give Cherry a chance to explain herself. i plan to have Lena have her talk with Axel in my next run, since it would be good to get rid of the asshat from her story. would be good if Lena gave Cherry a chance to explain herself in my opinion. especially if Ian starts dating her on a non Lena path. i haven't had Ian date Cherry yet but it's on my bucket list.
You get the sense that, at least a part of, Lena's behaviour towards Cherry is supported by Ivy. Not that a girl needs the hype to be furious at her exes affair-partner, but despite being laid back in many other aspects, Ivy appears almost surprisingly hostile towards Cherry.
I remember back when the chapter with the shopping trip of Lena-Ivy-Holly came out, people were wondering if perhaps Ivy had encouraged Axel and/or Cherry, maybe claiming that Lena would be fine with whatever their fling ended up entailing.
I have no clue if that idea still fits, but it's interesting to consider given how Ivy and Holly at the very least seemed to represent different approaches, that Lena could potentially take in the future in regards to Cherry.

Reactions: noturiah

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Not that a girl needs the hype to be furious at her exes affair-partner, but despite being laid back in many other aspects, Ivy appears almost surprisingly hostile towards Cherry.
I imagine it could be as simple as Ivy being really pissed off at someone who hurt so deeply her best friend, especially if Ivy has some feelings for Lena herself. It might be more complicated when it comes to Ivy-Axel, due to her closer ties with him, both professional and otherwise. Cherry doesn't get that benefit of mixed loyalties, so Ivy is pretty free to just hate on her.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I imagine it could be as simple as Ivy being really pissed off at someone who hurt so deeply her best friend, especially if Ivy has some feelings for Lena herself. It might be more complicated when it comes to Ivy-Axel, due to her closer ties with him, both professional and otherwise. Cherry doesn't get that benefit of mixed loyalties, so Ivy is pretty free to just hate on her.
It probably is simpler than what one might speculate. The main detail I was interested in was how Ivy and Holly had differing opinions towards Cherry anyway, which made me more hopeful that we might get to bury the hatchet.
It's true, and I'm not sure if Ivy didn't try to revive the spark between Lena/Axel (a piece of shit, but maybe) that's why she didn't accompany Lena to the photo shoot at his house (Ivy's excuse was a little hard to believe for me), maybe she did it so she wouldn't be a bad guy, maybe? :unsure: I'll be :poop:pissed if it's true :mad:
We have a pretty good idea why Ivy didn't show up; because her deal with Axel was that he get Lena alone for him to approach Wildcats on her behalf.

swiver

Sep 13, 2020
You have to meet with Axel and talk to him the first time, in the restaurant and he will return her guitar and songs she wrote to her. When she looks over her songs he returns, he snuck in some pics of them two together. You have the option to look them over and even masterbate to them, which leads to quite a few scenes with the two of them you can do where she slips up and has sex with him again. If you like the whole dominant male type of thing, that is what he is like. In one of my playthroughs I let them have sex with anyone and everyone. I then done playthroughs avoiding the ones that are problems (Mike, Jeremy and Robert mainly). Not gonna lie, there are some hot scenes with her and Axel.

But you CAN meet up with Axel, get her songs and guitar back, then if you rip up the photos he snuck in, she won't do anything with him in the future.

I am now doing a third route I saved where Ian only does his friends (Cindy, Allison, Emma + Minerva) and not Lena or anyone outside of their circle, and with Lena I am doing girls only + Axel on that route, which has been interesting.

I also have a Holly route I am doing. :) I am definitely impressed at how the dev has been able to manage so many routes! The coding for that would be insane.

I have also thought about a route where nobody has sex with ANYONE! :D
How many hours does it take you for each round you think? I really want to get back into playing instead of just checking the gallery each update but get frustrated at wanting to check the alternatives.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
How many hours does it take you for each round you think? I really want to get back into playing instead of just checking the gallery each update but get frustrated at wanting to check the alternatives.
Well, there's probably too many minor different details that you can realistically play to get all of them, but there is no reason why you couldn't decide on a couple of pairings that you might like in particular and explore just them, leaving the rest for the gallery.

Reactions: swiver and NewSeal

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
On my recent Alison playthrough, I set Perry up with Cherry (rhyming accidentally! :sneaky:) and never pursued Emma. Then in chapter 12 I started flirting with Emma. She seemed surprised by Ian's advances but was very receptive. This got me thinking if we could potentially get on the Emma path late and how many more other paths we could hop on late as well :unsure:. One I think that might be a given is the wild Holly path. Another one I think of might be Cindy, though this one might be a bit of a stretch. Maybe if Ian showed had shown interest in her before like dancing with her and looking at her modelling photos while still trying to keep her and Wade together (so Ian's and Cindy's relationship don't progress past friends) I believe it may be plausible to some extent since Wade ultimately decides to break up with her. This depends on her relationship with Axel though if she has really been dating him in secret. But I suspect Lena's warning to Cindy about Axel could potentially play part in whether she does end up with him :unsure:. You can hop on the Alison path super late as well.

Reactions: axy2

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Another one I think of might be Cindy, though this one might be a bit of a stretch. Maybe if Ian showed had shown interest in her before like dancing with her and looking at her modelling photos while still trying to keep her and Wade together (so Ian's and Cindy's relationship don't progress past friends) I believe it may be plausible to some extent since Wade ultimately decides to break up with her. This depends on her relationship with Axel though if she has really been dating him in secret. But I suspect Lena's warning to Cindy about Axel could potentially play part in whether she does end up with him :unsure:.
I don't think it's entirely unlikely, though it is possible you may have to suffer Axel getting first dips with her and her then regretting it after, first. Perhaps not though, who knows how she will react to Wade breaking up with her. It's been discussed previously that their break-up could perhaps lead to Cindy/Lena so I see no reason why it couldn't similarly facilitate a late entry for Ian too and allowing the player who wants them together to get the relationship without any cheating.

A similar thing could perhaps happen with Mike, since Lena can probably soon do a collab with him artistically, if he were to break up with his GF you could perhaps get a non-cheating route with him too, although we still know from Ivy that he is a cheater regardless of Lena's involvement, so to someone who dislikes cheating I guess he wouldn't be that attractive of an option. I might still pick to have Lena fuck him casually though, under those circumstances.

While Lena works in the bar she can also get like a semi-reconciliation with Robert if she refused him in the early game, so perhaps it's even possible to get with him late game too, if anyone should so desire. :cautious:

Perhaps the late entries will mostly be casual, but at least with Cindy it would make sense to attempt the romance too, since her break-up with Wade has been a will they/won't they thing for a while now.

Reactions: ffive and varpep

evan63

Oct 20, 2018
Is there any lena/jeremy content yet? Or a jeremy path that is still work in progress? I think ive had a very short dialogue between the two in my playtrough

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Is there any lena/jeremy content yet? Or a jeremy path that is still work in progress? I think ive had a very short dialogue between the two in my playtrough
Yes there are 4 scenes with Lena and Jeremy involved. To get on his path you have to spy on him and Louise while they have sex and choose to focus on his dick. And choose not to tell Louise about Jeremy cheating. From there on it's easy to follow his path. There is no romance path yet but it is hinted at in chapter 11.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes