Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I see a lot of Ian POV haters. I think I don't mind playing from either protagonist as long as there are plenty of cross-character interactions. I would say advantage Lena has, apart from making decisions for her, is the Holly influencing.

Reactions: sava75 and Back

priv.ryan

May 15, 2020
Okay so I do expect the dev to finish Lena's part of the update by December. But that means we're looking at a Chapter 12 epilogue release around jan/feb 2025 (factoring in the dev taking a winter break)

• Sad
Reactions: pavlogrk

tiger8125

Mar 11, 2018
I see a lot of Ian POV haters. I think I don't mind playing from either protagonist as long as there are plenty of cross-character interactions. I would say advantage Lena has, apart from making decisions for her, is the Holly influencing.
Most of them not actually haters of Ian, but his prolonged POV.

Reactions: Gicoo

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
What do we think the scenes will be this update?
EK mentioned there being about as much code as the the previous update so let's just say roughly same amount of scenes. EK also mentioned two phone convos and we already saw Cindy photo.

My predictions:
-Cindy phone combo
-Alison phone convo
-Lena beach fingering (teased scene, looks similar to the Emma beach scene
-Ian x Lena
-Ian x Holly
-Ian x Emma
-Ian x Lena x Holly
Are there any bold predictions besides these guesses?

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
My Spain post is clearly a joke,you nerds need to stop taking every dumb shit i say here seriously:KEK:

EK mentioned there being about as much code as the the previous update so let's just say roughly same amount of scenes. EK also mentioned two phone convos and we already saw Cindy photo.

My predictions:
-Cindy phone combo
-Alison phone convo
-Ian x Lena
-Ian x Holly
-Ian x Emma
-Ian x Lena x Holly
He got his ass licked the past update,maybe a finger or two up his ass now?:whistle:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
And also I seem to remember there would be a new guest in the beach house, so some appropiate scene depending on who the guest is. I guess Jeremy, Alison, Ivy or even Cherry are possibilities. Or maybe some random encounter with Robert or Mike in the same beach.
I think we already had the "new" guest, it's the dog

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019

My predictions:
-Cindy phone combo
-Alison phone convo
-Ian x Lena
-Ian x Holly
-Ian x Emma
-Ian x Lena x Holly
-my hope is slutty HOLLY/Ian relationship
-cindy content
-gillian progress
-jess!!!!!

tell me more about your cindy predictions :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Cindy taking polaroids like Lena used to. If Cindy posts it online and Lena sees it she might mention that Axel used to take pics like that of her, Ian wont like any of this:BootyTime:
Thats hot alison and jeremy are alone at home too

Can the new alison survive this long without sex???:BootyTime::BootyTime:

You think slutty holly / ian relationship is realistic???

Gillian progress??

Jess writting a message?

Reactions: Balsamic

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020

Gillian progress??

Jess writting a message?
Ian and Slut Holly relationship? I dont know about that. A hook up at the very least has definetly been set up tho. Earlier chapter at Emmas event thing she flirts with Ian and now in the latest chapter Ian can call her hot. Idk if it will happen this update tho.

I would guess Gillian happens on Ians POV when he comes back from beach, whenever that update is released. But for now she has no reason to contact him I dont think.

Jess could texting could happen. EK did mention and texting scenes. It depends on if EK prioritizes Jess and it makes sense for it to happen now. Remember her sleeping over at Ians happened very recently in game time and she'd only contact Ian again if Ian didnt fuck her and was nice to her. So maybe next time she gets a scene is when Ian comes back to Balurat and goes shopping, that way EK can address all Jess branches in one scene and nobody seems desperate since its a chance meeting.

Reactions: John-18

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I would guess Gillian happens on Ians POV when he comes back from beach, whenever that update is released. But for now she has no reason to contact him I dont think.
I'm hoping for some Gillian to happen at the club in Lena's PoV, to finally set off the ticking bomb that's Lena's potential relationship with Mike and the recent drama surrounding it, if nothing else.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022

Gillian progress??

Jess writting a message?
Bad Jess better write a message,i wasted a will point on that bitch.

• Sad
Reactions: mommysboiii

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I'm hoping for some Gillian to happen at the club in Lena's PoV, to finally set off the ticking bomb that's Lena's potential relationship with Mike and the recent drama surrounding it, if nothing else.
Perhaps we can get that redhead lesbian harem for Lena moving at the same time then. Getting to flirt with Gillian, with my Lena, would be great.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
For lesbian harem, we have Ivy, Holly and Lena. Louise clashes with Ivy unfortunately, it may be possible we tease Ivy with a fully tamed Louise, just like it was done with Ashley, Jessica and Eva in GGGB.

Emma could be a contender, as well as Eli.

The other girls don't show interest in being bi. Jess is bi, but hardly on Lenas path and interested in fooling around.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes