Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
There's not a tons of NTR scenes (I'd say around 10 if you only count when they start dating), but the few that exist are pretty hot since the relationship between the two protagonists is well made.

Game is definitely worth it, but be prepared to wait a few months before the next update from Lena's POV...
Thanks!

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022

BigOlP

Dec 13, 2018
Alright I got the Ian x Holly x Lena threesome and it was hot as hell. Are there any other Ian sex scenes (not just pictures being sent to him) that I missed from this update?

There's also Holly scene that's just a 1:1 repeat atm if you turn Lena away from the throuple, and Emma x Perry featuring a flattering view...

rimjob

Dec 8, 2023
I'm having trouble continuing the episode from the previous end, just after the end of the first tournament match and taking the train to the beach. My last save says I've reached the end of chapter twelve and I can't continue. I'm guessing its an issue with the mod not being updated as well?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Oh, how do you get Wade to take the pics? For me Ian did it automatically.
On the cuck path.

Quite a lot of issues in this alpha, EK has work to do. On one PT my Ian's on the semi-cuck path but broke-up with Lena for Cindy, and I got some cuck scenes with Lena, especially at the end. Some issues too in the "never I have ever" game.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes