HayateY1234

Jul 27, 2018
Arguably even better than Good Girl Gone Bad. If you're looking for some quick smut this is probably not the game for you. However if you enjoy a well crafted story and great characters this is an amazing game! There honestly isn't any character I dislike in this game. The ones that are created to be "hated or disliked", you just love to dislike them. As for all the other characters there aren't many other games that take the effort to give every character a feeling of depth and history behind them. Like I said, I adore this game, the amount of choices you can make and the impact are well crafted and even if you went one character route, you'll be curious to see what the other route would amount to. At least I was. I highly recommend anyone who is interested to give the game a try and support the creator. This is some amazing work right here.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
From the sound of it he doesn't change. He seems to be the same boring and useless sack of shit he's been since the beginning of the game but for some inexplicable reason he suddenly becomes attractive to Lena.
Gotta say the logic for the "cuck" path makes absolutely no sense with this.
Cuck path is there for the sake of it and pleasing the fans. Logic has nothing to do with it. Most common NTR trope borders around rape, humiliation, blackmail and coercion, which to be honest gets tiring and bland pretty fast. But as they say different strokes for different folks. I don't get the cheating kink tbh, it's probably fun to read, watch and hear about it, if it has not happened to you personally. On the other hand, this shit hits like a fucking heavy gut punch.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
PilotLara , I think there's a bug during Ian and Lena conversation at the beach. If Lena is faithful and Ian it's over Gillian and he has not fucked Cindy or were not caught by Jeremy and Ivy so Lena doesn't know. And also Ian has been cheating on Lena and decided to continue doing so.

Python:
# IAN LENA PURE ###########################################################################################################################################
    if ian_lena_couple and ian_lena_crisis == False and gillian_stop and ian_cindy_sex == False and ian_cheating != 2:

# IAN LENA COUPLE CRISIS ###########################################################################################################################################
    elif (ian_lena_couple and ian_lena_crisis) or (ian_lena_couple and ian_cindy_sex) or (ian_lena_couple and gillian_stop == False):
    ## CRISIS

## IAN CINDY
        elif ian_cindy_sex:

## IAN GILLIAN
        elif gillian_stop == False: # gillian

# ian cheating == 2
        else:
The else part of the code that it's intended to deal with the particular case I described is never entered because its parent elif is missing "or (ian_cheating == 2)".

Which made me think: my Ian in my main playthrough has not yet offered the necklace to Lena. Is it just me ?
Ian only gives the necklace to Lena in their pure romantic path, so there are some cases where you met the conditions to buy the necklace but not for gifting it to Lena.

Python:
Buy a gift for Lena" if ian_lena_dating and ian_lena_love and ian_money > 0 and v12_gift == "n"

# IAN LENA PURE ###########################################################################################################################################
    if ian_lena_couple and ian_lena_crisis == False and gillian_stop and ian_cindy_sex == False and ian_cheating != 2:

Last edited:
Reactions: ffive

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
PilotLara , I think there's a bug during Ian and Lena conversation at the beach. If Lena is faithful and Ian it's over Gillian and he has not fucked Cindy or were not caught by Jeremy and Ivy so Lena doesn't know. And also Ian has been cheating on Lena and decided to continue doing so.

Python:

# IAN LENA COUPLE CRISIS ###########################################################################################################################################
    elif (ian_lena_couple and ian_lena_crisis) or (ian_lena_couple and ian_cindy_sex) or (ian_lena_couple and gillian_stop == False):
    ## CRISIS

## IAN CINDY
        elif ian_cindy_sex:

## IAN GILLIAN
        elif gillian_stop == False: # gillian

# ian cheating == 2
        else:
The else part of the code that it's intended to deal with the particular case I described is never entered because its parent elif is missing "or (ian_cheating == 2)".

Ian only gives the necklace to Lena in their pure romantic path, so there are some cases where you met the conditions to buy the necklace but not for gifting it to Lena.

Python:
Buy a gift for Lena" if ian_lena_dating and ian_lena_love and ian_money > 0 and v12_gift == "n"

Thank you hermano but I don't understand: I have bought the necklace for Lena. I have not cheated on Lena and she has not cheated on me except Louise. But Ian has fucked Cindy only once on the street, before he was dating Lena. So does that mean that if Ian fucked Cindy just once before being in full relationship I have bought the necklace for nothing ???

Reactions: axy2 and Socrambus

Kadaro

Oct 5, 2017
From the sound of it he doesn't change. He seems to be the same boring and useless sack of shit he's been since the beginning of the game but for some inexplicable reason he suddenly becomes attractive to Lena.
Gotta say the logic for the "cuck" path makes absolutely no sense with this.
It’s not as serious as you guys are making it. Wade was only chosen by Lena because of proximity. There’s even an option to have Perry give her the sunscreen and massage. What better way to tease a pathetic cuck than by cucking him with his even more pathetic friend?? Simple. There’s also the fact that Lena hates Cindy so screwing Wade as a big fuck you to her is also possible. And, at end of the night, Lena gives Ian multiple options of who to have the threesome with, not just Wade. He clearly isn’t a priority.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Thank you hermano but I don't understand: I have bought the necklace for Lena. I have not cheated on Lena and she has not cheated on me except Louise. But Ian has fucked Cindy only once on the street, before he was dating Lena. So does that mean that if Ian fucked Cindy just once before being in full relationship I have bought the necklace for nothing ???
So far, yes and it also bans you from the pure romantic path. It kinda makes sense that Lena gets upset about it even if Ian tells her that it was only that time (lying or not) and that it was before they were a couple. It's not only jealously because you fucked another girl (even if you technically weren't cheating), you fucked one of your friend's girlfriend in the middle of the street and hide it from your friends, that's quite scummy. So in that situation that Lena doesn't break up with you but it's not happy with you at all, Ian might think is not the right moment to gift her the necklace.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Bro throught he was in the pure path while making Ian fuck around:KEK:

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes