amber111

Dec 26, 2023
Cuck path is there for the sake of it and pleasing the fans. Logic has nothing to do with it. Most common NTR trope borders around rape, humiliation, blackmail and coercion, which to be honest gets tiring and bland pretty fast. But as they say different strokes for different folks. I don't get the cheating kink tbh, it's probably fun to read, watch and hear about it, if it has not happened to you personally. On the other hand, this shit hits like a fucking heavy gut punch.
8g8rd8.gif
As a professional Cuckologist let me tell you that cuckold fantasies are based more on Emotional Sadomasochism similar to and including physical Sadomasochism(AKA. BDSM). Some people like inflicting physical pain and some like receiving it. In humiliation based cuckolding, it is that but more on emotional level than physical (more mind games, more tease and denial and many creative ways). The less Hardcore cuckolding is based on selfless love, where one partner loves the other so much they are ready to allow whatever their partner does sexually (if the other partner (the one cheating) is not too dominant it can become an open relationship too).

Now, is it healthy? Maybe not. Can it ever be practiced in a healthy way? Probably. (there are plenty of reasons people might develop this kink).

So I would say the cuck path is well written from Ian and Lena's point of view at least and the games they play and emotions they show (so I don't think this is just about pleasing fans). There are plenty of ways to present this kink more interestingly, too.

-Dr.FuckLenaCuckIan

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes