ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I tried looking at some of this thread but couldn't find anything - is the game's gallery just not updated or can I not navigate it right? It says IanxHollyxLena is still WIP but the scene is available through playing. I had to save beforehand just in case I didn't path right.
The gallery is scripted by another developer (PilotLara) so the scenes being included in it tends to trail a bit behind the main game.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
This,people here calling Ian a chad because he fucks some nasty sluts,some of them taller than him smh:cautious:
Well that's the fun of this AVN, isn't it? Everyone wants to be axel, but no one wants to know the process it takes to become him, although good genetics helped him quite a bit. My point is that eva gave you a loser and gave us the option to improve him and turn him into a winner or turn him into an absolute loser, that's the point of ian.:KEK:

BGINaN

Oct 14, 2019
Quite a bit has to happen first... I would guess this order:
Seymour-Lena trip
Seymour patronizes Ian
Seymour has Ian participate in his sessions directing him to do things to Lena
Agnes takes over controlling the Lena-Ian puppet team....and at this point it would get darker.... the electric egg would be introduced....if Ian-Lena were in a love route, it would then be corrupted by Agnes into a severe SM route.
Then, finally....the trip to posh Dubai...where Lena is treated like royalty to start...while witnessing some sexual extremes ...then descending gradually and subtley into a lewd sexual slavery with no real bounds on the demands made of her. (This is where Dolfe67's darkest desires may be realized.)
(EK will of course have to add some tags to warn prospective players of the new features.)
this honestly ain't that bad tbh would love to see how those geezers corrupt a pure love route ian and lena lol

BGINaN

Oct 14, 2019
Next update for people not on the seymour route will prob just have like a quickie meanwhile the seymour stuff will be elite. I'm just waiting for more Ivy and Cindy stuff and maybe one day cherry lol I also wonder wtf Gillian will do I'd have to make a whole ass new save to see prob since I always just kinda ignored her stuff or what little of it there was lol

Reactions: amber111

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I do not think I have been bragging. Actually I do not think I am entitled to begin bragging until Agnes insists that Seymour replace the pink Lovense egg with the cold metallic one that produces severe electric shocks upon activation. That is when the real "party" will begin. I would be very (pleasantly) surprised if that occurs on the upcoming trip.
Goddamn man that was pretty specific. :KEK:

Reactions: Andrea9999

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
She can be busy enough if she stays with Ian, Perry, Wade, Emma and Holly, by fucking them, possibly in threesomes in multiple variations.

If she isn't on the trip she may also party with the Blazer guys: Ivy, Jeremy, Mike, Marcel, Mark.
Well I guess we will see a development in the holly trinity.:sneaky:

4.60 star(s) 321 Votes