| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Thank you, for a moment I thought that I was going to be a good friend , now luckily I can continue being the bad friend forever, girls, I'm sure that nothing bad will happen to Ian if I continue down this path, right? :unsure:
For Alison, if she doesn't tell everyone like she told Jeremy BUT Jeremy may brag that Ian is banging Alison infront of scooby gang(which is most likely).

As for Cindy
Alright so it seems in ian_cindy_love you can get v12_cindy_rel = 2 (setting boundries) max and on ian_cindy_dating you can get v12_cindy_rel = 3 (confessing love) or v12_cindy_rel = 2 (playing it cool). That means the path of both ian_cindy_love and ian_cindy_dating
at v12_cindy_rel = 2 would be same down the line:oops: but if EK wants to keep them separate than she will use check ian_cindy_love.

Ian playing it cool may not be endangered it seems.
Now this would be interesting to see if that will be the case:coffee:. What do you think?

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Looks like literally the guy; the eyes, eyebrows, nose, mouth... pretty much the same, not to mention the hair etc. I doubt it's coincidence :v
Even their names are the same: Pedro in spanish translates to Peter in english.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sethmsf
4.60 star(s) 324 Votes