Sriya

Mar 14, 2019
Please somebody give me another link of this game or explain why I can't get all options.. in Android. There is no option to tell lans name

Hoey

Oct 8, 2018
Ah, I love this game and everything about it.

Except for the folks calling Ian a beta and obsessing over the size of his penis, or the people shaming the female characters, but other than that, I love this game.

rafinator89

Aug 9, 2018
How can I chose the Right Choice.. 1st Option It's Terrible 2nd option is Explain How The Industry Works .. is that wrong or what I do
Oh, these are the right choices to unlock 2 alternative answers, maybe your version has a bug or something

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
guys i finally got the option have Lena teach Louise what to do when they get intimate in chapter 5. However the option there says it needs a combination of lust AND lust. Anyone else experience this bug?

lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019
There's a lot of unexpected events in this update. The IanxEmma and LenaxLouise scenes have me shookt. :oops:

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

I also liked the new guy, Mike; but, I think he'll be just like Kevin/Doug from GGGB, just there for the scenes and no path/ending.

I hope in the next update we can see some of the mature characters get some scenes already.:sneaky:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I'm not sure if I'm understanding you correctly, but if you mean that Mike's content should be available only if Lena had fucked Robert before, then I think that's a Small Chungus unwholesome 100 idea, my dude. I was actually very happy that Lena now has an option for getting casual sex that does not require dealing with Robert The Cringelord.
Let me clarify what I mean. I like Mike's character. He's a very nice addition, and it was about time he was introduced to the cast of characters, particularly because the game lacked decent (or decent enough) male characters.

However. My criticism was not aimed specifically at Mike or what he can offer to Lena. My criticism was aimed at Lena's behavior around him in this update, or rather, very fast development between them. I'm all for having another casual relationship with no strings attached with him, but there are still obstacles in their way that are kind of a big deal for Lena who has some dignity left (no Robert). I think sex with Mike in this update should have had *some* conditions and limitations other than high Lust stat. Or it should've cost Lena a Will point. Compare it to Chapter 4, where Lena can invite Ian to end the night in her place only if her Lust is high AND Ian decided to make out with her. If Ian doesn't give her enough signals, then she's not bold enough to follow through with her desire. In this update, suddenly nothing holds her back with Mike: not the fact that he has a girlfriend and not Louise's state of misery which I'm not really comfortable with.

TL;DR: Yes to Mike, but in order for not slutty Lena to have a shot with him, there has to be some inner turmoil where she confronts all the pros and cons, and a bit of drama, not just for the sake of it, but to make their relationship work better and better showcase Lena's character change, to the point where she stops caring about whether or not she's causing problems to this guy's relationship or not. Hell, in comparison, even Ivy has standards, she didn't want to continue dealing with Jeremy once she discovered that he seriously dated another girl. What kind of power made Lena even sluttier than Ivy so fast?

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes