| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
No she wasn't. She was 'intended' to get involved with Ian down the road, ala having a kiss on the cheek get reworked to a flirty exchange to the current format for the bar scene, however EK "storytelling" took a backseat and was thrown out the window as soon as she started to go full pandering kinks...
Oh my wholesome Ivy,
What have they done to you:confused:!

• Sad
Reactions: SerHawkes

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Thanks, I'll take a look.
Edit: Ah, this is back when she said the 16 chapter thing too. Seem like a bunch of things have been changing since the last Q&A I read even :ROFLMAO:
Yup! I guess we have to assume everything will be opposite of what EK will say in Q&As:rolleyes:!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Oh my wholesome Ivy,
What have they done to you:cry:!
Indeed. We had Ian, if we were on decent terms with Axcunt, hang out with the guy at the bar, met Jessica and Ivy there, and depending on the night going, either earn a kiss on the cheek or not.

Which then was reworked in the same format only without the kiss and just a flirty exchange...

To present day bar scene where we are forced to hang out with Jeremy...

Talk about a down grade.

• Sad
Reactions: | Vee |

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Indeed. We had Ian, if we were on decent terms with Axcunt, hang out with the guy at the bar, met Jessica and Ivy there, and depending on the night going, either earn a kiss on the cheek or not.

Which then was reworked in the same format only without the kiss and just a flirty exchange...

To present day bar scene where we are forced to hang out with Jeremy...

Talk about a down grade.
I was wondering why Ian even gained relationship points with Axel if it leads to nowhere. This could have also been used to have Ian diffuse the situation at Ivy's birthday party on friendlier terms. I guess this is the consequence of the dev writing the story as if Ian and Lena getting together is what is meant to be.

Honestly I'd rather of had Ian hang out with Axel over Jeremy. I know they're both pricks to the women in this story but atleast Axel is an actual interesting character.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I was wondering why Ian even gained relationship points with Axel if it leads to nowhere. This could have also been used to have Ian diffuse the situation at Ivy's birthday party on friendlier terms. I guess this is the consequence of the dev writing the story as if Ian and Lena getting together is what is meant to be.

Honestly I'd rather of had Ian hang out with Axel over Jeremy. I know they're both pricks to the women in this story but atleast Axel is an actual interesting character.
I think at the time it was ment to probably diffuse things going forward, specially if Ian and Lena were a thing. Even back then it was just after going with Cinders and the first photo shoot. So perhaps there could have been some form of friendship established before the reworks.

Personally, I'd pick neither. Just go to bar alone and hang out with Ivy and Jessica by chance. Axel sure is interesting, same time total cunt. Jeremy is just Jeremy..

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022

This makes me wonder, how are "Axel's friends"? Nature-wise. Bcz with guys he can get along pretty well (his interaction with Ian) and was pretty much chill. Guess we'll never know:rolleyes:.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020

I think at the time it was ment to probably diffuse things going forward, specially if Ian and Lena were a thing. Even back then it was just after going with Cinders and the first photo shoot. So perhaps there could have been some form of friendship established before the reworks.

Personally, I'd pick neither. Just go to bar alone and hang out with Ivy and Jessica by chance. Axel sure is interesting, same time total cunt. Jeremy is just Jeremy..
Interesting? More like he has interesting ways of being a throbbing pain in the ass. If my options were hanging out with Axel or Jeremy, I'd rather bang my head into the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Interesting? More like he has interesting ways of being a throbbing pain in the ass. If my options were hanging out with Axel or Jeremy, I'd rather bang my head into the wall.
They would be delulu if they thought we would be choosing to hang between Jeremy(Jonkey), Axel(desperate photographer) and Ivy, we would choose them. NOT AFTER 3 FUCKING YEARS:cautious:!

Reactions: yuvce and SerHawkes

Chanduchinal

Jan 17, 2024
Perhaps this has been mentioned previously, but could someone maybe clarify why the Patreon page isn't updated after December? Is this on hold?

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes