Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Imagine a game where you can be successful, a total chad. But people get disappointed that game isn't as miserable as their reality.

If my girl doesn't degrade and humiliate me, it's boring.

It's like reading Perry, Mods should block accounts or limit comments from autistic people.

View attachment 4004823
What is the origin of this gif of Stalin, please?

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Weekly status report 12

Even though it's short, I've been facing quite a bit of resistance while writing the epilogue. Describing each outcome from the chapter's ending, while accounting for all the possible variations and interactions, has been challenging. I'm working on it block by block and also waiting for some new illustrations to expand one of the final scenes.

I've felt more inspired to start writing the beginning of Chapter 13, so I've been working on both simultaneously. I now have a well-structured idea of how the chapter will unfold, and the artwork for this part is almost ready to be sent to the colorist. Additionally, I've completed several illustrations for future scenes in Chapter 13. This way, I'm making progress in multiple areas at once, focusing on those that offer less resistance.

The epilogue shouldn't take too long to finish, and I hope to release the next update without much delay after that. I will continue focusing in these tasks and keep you posted on the progress!

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
forgive my question, but what does it take to get the scene of Holly giving her co-worker a blowjob?
You need a slutty Holly who will take interest in Clark. For this to happen, Holly can't get too close with either Ian (no dating) or Lena (no sex and Lena not making moves on Holly) Lena also needs to encourage Holly who is hooking up with Mark to Release your inner slut in Ch.11 which requires Lena with 8+ Lust.
Python:
    if ian_holly_dating == False and lena_holly_sex == False and lena_go_holly < 4:
        $ holly_clark = True

4.60 star(s) 320 Votes