varpep

Feb 22, 2020
I think you are playing this game for the wrong reasons my man,Lena fighting?o_O
Oh wait she kicks the fat lady ass,nevermind i forgot about that lmao
Hey she already rearranged that "little piggy's" face at the night club. Maybe a cat fight with Cindy is in the works.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Also, does anyone else find it a bit odd Emma came to check on Ian completely naked when she was just sleeping with Perry the previous night? Could be I'm just reading too much into it.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
why the fuck, the game ignores all my choices in the epilogue, and make ian break up the "friends with the benefits" relationship with Lena!! Why????
It depends. What exactly are you referring to? During the talk at the beach at the end of Ch.12:

* If you've had Lena catch some feels for Ian she'll automatically try to change their relationship to something more, and Ian will reject it.
* Or Ian will try it if he's got feelings for Lena, and she will reject it if she doesn't (or fucked Axel)
* Otherwise they will talk about possibility one of them will get attached down the road, and depending on whether Ian got over Gillian he can either reassure Lena that this won't happen with You can relax (and the FWB arrangement will continue) or will have to admit that Lena is right, in which case they'll dissolve their arrangement.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Man i really need to start from zero and start taking notes because im reaching the point where i cant even remember some of the decisions i made in this saveso_O
That happened right from the start with me due to EK's annoying doctrine of not allowing the player to backtrack beyond the last decision. I tried to name the saves to indicate traceability but it gets too cumbersome; you would need a treelike naming system.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
On a side note, I hope there will be a non-romantic path for those of us that want to punish Gillian :devilish:. Ian still moping about his ex-girlfriend that cheated on him doesn't fit my Chad Ian's character.
Well there are two ways to hurt gillian at the moment, the first is for lena to seduce her boyfriend and give her a taste of her own medicine. The second will be to beat up her boyfriend with ian at the MMA tournament.:KEK:

Reactions: axy2 and oyoyo1
4.60 star(s) 320 Votes