BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
Well, but if Holly seduces Jeremy and cucks Ian i reckon that'd be mostly welcome with cheers :sneaky:
Does Holly have one of those satisfaction variables like some of the other female characters have in regards to sex with Ian? Slutty Holly getting bored with him if the player makes him feeble in bed would actually be funny to me.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Does Holly have one of those satisfaction variables like some of the other female characters have in regards to sex with Ian? Slutty Holly getting bored with him if the player makes him feeble in bed would actually be funny to me.
Unfortunately, no. Quite a few other girls all have it -- Alison, Emma, Cherry, Lena and Cindy, but Holly is apparently satisfied with whatever. I suppose EK could always add it in subsequent chapters though, i agree it'd be quite funny if lukewarm Ian could get kicked out to the curb. :whistle:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BlandChili
Jul 27, 2020
Well, but if Holly seduces Jeremy and cucks Ian i reckon that'd be mostly welcome with cheers :sneaky:
Jeremy is a bro character and because of that, the cuck stuff won't cause much of an emotional response. Especially if it's a sharing. (and I don't see any other logical option here).
But bring Alex here and that would really bring out the people's anger.

Last edited:
Reactions: ffive

notstaged

Jul 26, 2024
No, Holly is an endless pit, never satisfied, always hungry and on the prowl. The years she spent under religious upbringing, familial constraints and reading second rate pulp fantasy refined her into a monster more horrible than even Ivy cannot conceptualize it. One slight push from Lena is enough to unleash it.

Other girls can't hold a candle next to her. Place a hand on Lena's neck and she's propelled into the lower atmosphere by the power of her squirt, Looney Tunes style. Ignore the contraception learning camp from Alison, and she turns into a mind broken breeding sow. Emma's just magically accepts that Ian's dong is a Sesame to her rectum, and starts planning seizing the means of his reproduction, and so on.

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes