Aug 15, 2017
Louise is great,poor girl gives her best and she gets kicked out of the room in those scenarios:(
Lena is so mean,she has all the time of the world for that geek Holly through,better not upset the fucking nerd:rolleyes:
To be honest, in regards to Louise, I can't see it going any other way. Lena just got out of a toxic relationship with a controlling, possessive ex. She is very skittish. A relationship with Ian or Holly works because they're willing to let her set the pace. A relationship with Ivy works because it's just physical intimacy for fun. A relationship with Mike works because it's just good sex and, since he's emotionally distant, Lena must pursue him. A relationship with Axel works since he's just reasserting his former dominance in their preexisting dynamic. Even a relationship with Stan works better because he's such a non-threat.

An early sexual relationship with Louise is much like one with Robert. It is based mostly on a shallow emotional connection and the meeting of physical needs. Their approaches are the absolute worst for Lena in that situation. The early pushiness and clinginess causes Lena to shutdown and feel awkward preventing any romantic feelings from developing. In Robert's case, he's only a coworker at first, and eventually even that connection is severed. In Louise's case, it's even more awkward: she's a friend and roommate. Lena can't escape her. She doesn't want to necessarily ruin the friendship, and she needs Louise to pay the rent in order to not lose her apartment.

I would not be opposed to a Lena-Louise romance, but the only way I would see it working is with a late start, such as after the beach vacation. At that point, Lena may have sorted enough of her baggage from Axel not to have an immediate negative reaction to Louise's approach. Even then, I can't see it being a particularly good relationship. As I mentioned before, the only character I can see devoting the emotional energy to her than Louise craves is Stan. But, yeah, I can't see an early sexual relationship between Louise and Lena not turning out this way. That, however, might just be a failure of imagination on my part.
I imagine this may be influenced by player's gender and bias from personal experiences, but there can be quite a difference between "i was just being friendly and not encouraging at all" and "drawing a clear line early" women unfortunately have to learn fast in their lives, so that every random deluded asshat like Stan doesn't confuse basic decency with "she's clearly into me and encouraging me to hit on her".

I mention it, because in my experience with the game Stan doesn't declare his love, because i have Lena draw this figurative line early, by nipping in the bud his ideas about taking her photos. You can then remain polite with him afterwards, but with established boundaries and relationship somewhere in the middle of the range he knows better than try to wave his "sword" around Lena.
You certainly make valid points.
View attachment 4096750
Do you think there will be a eskimo brother ending?? :cry:

IAN:dosent matter were you stick your dick inside you will always be my eskimo brother...

JEREMY: no homo :BootyTime:

And than song "See You Again" plays ohhhh yoo ohhhh yooo
I can definitely see such an ending for a Chad/player/manwhore Ian.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ffive and Leongen43

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
Pretty awesome to see that a corrupted Holly will seduce and fuck Ian even if he didn't go to the book fair. I wonder if this a true way back onto her love path or if's too late and she'll still fuck Ian but also be a slut.
We already discussed this topic a bit awhile ago. Since we have few info what lies ahead, we theorise several options.
It is clear by their talks before and during their "get together" that slutty Holly really likes Ian. She became what she is now in the partly wrong (depending on how we play Ian) assumption, that Ian prefers wild, slutty girls and to have a chance with him, she needed to be so herself.
Now if the two decide to become a couple (I am rather sure they will have a talk about it sooner than later) I estimate there are three options.
- With wild Holly being successful getting Ian, she will keep her slutty side for their bedroom games alone, no more stuff with others
- If Ian is ok with it, she might still do some smaller wild stuff, like e.g. exhibitionism
- If Ian truly likes her wild side, Holly might keep seeing others like Mark or Ivy with permission from Ian

I estimate that this holiday is a way to get back on a love route with (a slightly different;)) Holly, since we had just one chance to get onto her love route before.

Reactions: Jah-Ith-Ber

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Having looked at the walkthrough, I might be willing to do a mini one for the last section of the game if I find the time and am bored enough. I wouldn't even care if MrBubu or someone ended up just incorporating it into theirs at some point. Would there be any interest in that?
Hey there would definitely be interest. If there was a continuation of where MrBubu left off I would definitely use it. I would say only do it if you're interested enough though, might be boring otherwise.

Reactions: ffive
4.60 star(s) 324 Votes