BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
Here's a random thought, though maybe not so random: they're probably setting Louise up to sleep with Stan someway, somehow.
I mean that kind of reversal would be tempting for Eva to do, get some payback on that early antagonism from Louise towards him. But NPC/NPC pairings are somewhat rarer, Emma/Perry took forever to actually happen for example, so I am unsure if it'll come about just for the lolz.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Here's a random thought, though maybe not so random: they're probably setting Louise up to sleep with Stan someway, somehow.
Louise loathes Stan and not in the reverse psychological tsundere way. And Stan doesn't have the mentality to make a move on a person who so openly despises him.
Louise is interested in confident people. Stans current options are nice Lena and meek Holly.

I don't see the point in pointless speculation and wish fulfillment, if there is no setup, no foreshadowing, no indication at all. That's just as fanficty as Lena/Cindy, big bad Seymour getting cucked by faceless dubai scheichs, Jeremy/Cindy etc.

• Haha
Reactions: varpep

Shapesnatcher

Jul 24, 2018
Well I mean there is this one pic where Cindy is grabbing a BBC, so perhaps Jeremy Cindy is not that fanficty, them knowing each other sort of makes sense, but given Cindy's behavior unlikely. So the BBC belongs to someone else.

Reactions: Chemish

BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
Well I mean there is this one pic where Cindy is grabbing a BBC, so perhaps Jeremy Cindy is not that fanficty, them knowing each other sort of makes sense, but given Cindy's behavior unlikely. So the BBC belongs to someone else.
Could be a nightmare pic like with Gillian for all we know, although that would probably imply Ian pov.

Since next update will supposedly be Lena pov, I guess that's less likely. Unless Eva feels like giving Lena variable wet dreams about Cindy all of a sudden like I've suggested before. Gicoo would of course agree with me :love:

Reactions: ffive

Shapesnatcher

Jul 24, 2018
The untapped potential of Cindy, don't care for her as a character but the ways I want to see her get fucked whether it is by Lena or the BBC. Axel fucking Cindy is like whatever unless Ian was dating Cindy(Cindy cheats on him as she cheated on Wade big surprise) and Lena is hung up on Axel still(with Lena not getting along with Cindy because Cindy is being a cunt), otherwise it is a nothing burger of an event come to think of it, would probs still be hot I guess. Welp here is hopping Eva can execute properly with the pieces already set in place.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BlandChili

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Could be a nightmare pic like with Gillian for all we know, although that would probably imply Ian pov.

Since next update will supposedly be Lena pov, I guess that's less likely. Unless Eva feels like giving Lena variable wet dreams about Cindy all of a sudden like I've suggested before. Gicoo would of course agree with me :love:
Might be part of an Ian cuck route with Cindy.

• Sad
Reactions: BlandChili

BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
Maybe we'll just learn that Billy retained some of his original features. :whistle::coffee:
There's a joke about spotted dick in there somewhere!
Might be part of an Ian cuck route with Cindy.
Yes it could be, but again if we presume that 1) the files being in the current game folder means that they will feature in the next update and 2) next update has only Lena POV material, they would have to relate to something besides Ian being a cuck, though that could still be a deciding factor after all. If he doesn't get cucked perhaps the pics don't show up at all as the events leading to them would not have happened.
I would be curious to know why there are two different versions with racial differences. The only variables I am aware of with regards to this is Lena's preference for the kink. I can't imagine Cindy would be sucking off anyone besides Axel if she cheats with him, and if it isn't Axel what then would be the circumstances?
I am quite curious to find out the background to those images.. :eek:
The untapped potential of Cindy, don't care for her as a character but the ways I want to see her get fucked whether it is by Lena or the BBC. Axel fucking Cindy is like whatever unless Ian was dating Cindy(Cindy cheats on him as she cheated on Wade big surprise) and Lena is hung up on Axel still(with Lena not getting along with Cindy because Cindy is being a cunt), otherwise it is a nothing burger of an event come to think of it, would probs still be hot I guess. Welp here is hopping Eva can execute properly with the pieces already set in place.
Yeah a part of my own interest is similar, perhaps a bit narcissistic. Cindy looks like I did at a point in my life when I was exploring my sexuality so I very much want her to doll out the love and though I'd be most enthusiastic to get her with Lena of course I would not complain to see her with others, though I am not thrilled about Axel as an option personally. That's why the BBC pic from the files interests me so, because it ain't Axel! :ROFLMAO:

kVexille

Aug 7, 2022
I’m replaying the game and testing other routes, and I have a question: is Lena cheating on Ian inevitable, or am I just messing up with my choices?

TLDR: Is Lena a true slut or not?

BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
I’m replaying the game and testing other routes, and I have a question: is Lena cheating on Ian inevitable, or am I just messing up with my choices?

TLDR: Is Lena a true slut or not?
You don't even have to date Ian at all. Lena is what you make her.

4.60 star(s) 325 Votes