BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I think I prefer the narrow but deep approach, because no matter which route you pick, you're going to have quite a bit of content all around. In the shallow-wide example, there's always an issue where a certain path is preferred by the dev (or is most requested by patrons), and so it gets more content than the others. That discourages players from playing differently, and it serves to enforce a "canon" playthrough, but via gameplay rather than story, because nobody wants to play a game in such a way that gives you less content. It was an issue in GGGB, where bad Ash has MUCH more content available to her than the good Ash does. And eventually, it reaches the point where you're basically playing a kinetic novel with little to no interactivity, because all the content was made for another route, and you're just clicking through the dialogue to advance time until you reach another rare event that is available for you...
If ORS was to be the same way, if you, say, want to remain single (or save yourself for that one character that isn't available yet), then some days are just going to be skipped over, and out of 1 week, you'll have 1 or 2 playable days of content in comparison to a route where you're whoring both Ian and Lena out.

Storm1985

Nov 8, 2019
Some players love other characters, but this game is about Ian and Lena. Every sex scenes will be with one or both of them. ;)

Oxymoron98

Sep 22, 2018
I think I prefer the narrow but deep approach, because no matter which route you pick, you're going to have quite a bit of content all around. In the shallow-wide example, there's always an issue where a certain path is preferred by the dev (or is most requested by patrons), and so it gets more content than the others. That discourages players from playing differently, and it serves to enforce a "canon" playthrough, but via gameplay rather than story, because nobody wants to play a game in such a way that gives you less content. It was an issue in GGGB, where bad Ash has MUCH more content available to her than the good Ash does. And eventually, it reaches the point where you're basically playing a kinetic novel with little to no interactivity, because all the content was made for another route, and you're just clicking through the dialogue to advance time until you reach another rare event that is available for you...
If ORS was to be the same way, if you, say, want to remain single (or save yourself for that one character that isn't available yet), then some days are just going to be skipped over, and out of 1 week, you'll have 1 or 2 playable days of content in comparison to a route where you're whoring both Ian and Lena out.
Yeah I agree with you said pretty much. I prefer the narrow but deep approach as well. The choices seem to serve a purpose not necessarily to the story but to the characterization. It feels lived in. Whereas in the shallow-wide example, it feels almost like a hunt instead.

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
Some players love other characters, but this game is about Ian and Lena. Every sex scenes will be with one or both of them. ;)
I don't think that is true at all, yes, it is true that most sex scenes will be with them but I am convinced that there will be sex scenes without them as well and voyeur scenes if the player makes some choices (maybe also cuck scenes but it is too soon to tell, in GGGB there were also some sex scenes where Ashley wasn't involved), for example, Axel will probably have sex with Cindy if Ian doesn't cockblock him, Lena can spy on Louis and Jeremy while they have sex, Ian can see photos of Alison with Jeremy's cock

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
I don't think that is true at all, yes, it is true that most sex scenes will be with them but I am convinced that there will be sex scenes without them as well and voyeur scenes if the player makes some choices (maybe also cuck scenes but it is too soon to tell, in GGGB there were also some sex scenes where Ashley wasn't involved), for example, Axel will probably have sex with Cindy if Ian doesn't cockblock him, Lena can spy on Louis and Jeremy while they have sex, Ian can see photos of Alison with Jeremy's cock
Nice user name

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I'll take what I can get. But I hope her story gets released soon xD
Same, Cindy is the hottest girl and has more appeal than the others (not counting Lena) imho. Hopefully Ian can progress things with her more in this upcoming update

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I agree, GGGB was great but definitely seemed a bit unfocused at times since there were just so many options. I think having a better balance here would be good and lead to better characters as well

Skylar Reign

Creating Katie's Diary.
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2018
Let's reign in the negativity lads, dude got grilled. The new update maybe anyday now. Also wanted to say that if Eva ever created a poll for favourite female character, Cindy would give Lena a run for her money. (That's what I'm gathering from this thread atleast)

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Let's reign in the negativity lads, dude got grilled. The new update maybe anyday now. Also wanted to say that if Eva ever created a poll for favourite female character, Cindy would give Lena a run for her money. (That's what I'm gathering from this thread atleast)
It seems like Cindy is def in most people's top 3, mine included.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Oh?! I like Lena much more than Cindy. Cindy gives me a bitchy, snooty impression. But I have to admit that since her photo shooting I like her more, she even moved on to the 2nd place behind Lena (Allison is now on 3rd). But Lena is just extra-ordinary yummy (oh when I think of her photo shooting with the black lingerie, rrrrrrrr). :love:

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
Oh?! I like Lena much more than Cindy. Cindy gives me a bitchy, snooty impression. But I have to admit that since her photo shooting I like her more, she even moved on to the 2nd place behind Lena (Allison is now on 3rd). But Lena is just extra-ordinary yummy (oh when I think of her photo shooting with the black lingerie, rrrrrrrr). :love:
Top girls for me go Lena, obviously, because I can whore her out with everyone (hopefully), Holly, there is something about her that calls my name, maybe the innocence or naivety and third would have to go to Emma, I mean that ass is killing me, I can't refuse no booty like that. However, all the other girls are in the same honorable mention spot, since I am a gentleman:coffee:

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Cindy is the most beautiful girl in the game
Allison is the Hottest
Holly is the cutest and the most innocent (and, to be honest, she is way more beautiful than she thinks)...so it'll be kinda hot corrupting her
Louise is the sluttiest and my cock will always be as hard as a rock when thinking about her

My Top
Allison
Louise
Cindy
Holly

Let's not forget that Alison has a pair of jugs that nobody has in the game....I would squeeze 'em and suck 'em all day long

But I'd like to see some of Cindy and Holly in the next update....and of course make Lena ride Jeremy's cock

Last edited:

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
Ivy is also in that converastion. I dont like her hair, but other than that she's up there with Lena and Cindy.

Skylar Reign

Creating Katie's Diary.
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2018
Allison is the Hottest
Holly is the cutest and the most innocent (and, to be honest, she is way more beautiful than she thinks)...so it'll be kinda hot corrupting her
Louise is the sluttiest and my cock will always be as hard as a rock when thinking about her

My Top
Allison
Louise
Cindy
Holly

Let's not forget that Alison has a pair of jugs that nobody has in the game....I would squeeze 'em and suck 'em all day long

But I'd like to see some of Cindy and Holly in the next update....and of course make Lena ride Jeremy's cock
Damn that's harsh on Lena. I would have thought she's atleast in the top 3 for everyone. To each his own I guess. I agree on Cindy's piercing green eyes. The photo shoot had me doubting Lena not going to lie.

• Red Heart
Reactions: juicycarmen

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Allison is the Hottest

My Top
Allison
Louise
Cindy
Holly

NAh.. allison is not gettingg into my list... Not louise... no even close

MisterDan

Feb 20, 2019
I would have thought she's at least in the top 3 for everyone.
I'll put both MC's at the bottom as they are uninteresting to me as characters. But this is ok as this is how these games work for me. What I find interesting is how the choices I make for the MC influence the other characters.

For example, with the right choices I can persuade and influence Cindy to explore new things. Maybe at some point get her out of the dysfunctional relationship. But then I can also try to fix their relationship by telling wade to fight for it and telling cindy to think of wade.

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes