mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
15, max. It's kinda obvious she's tired of these characters and the story. If you play a certain way you already can come close to reaching cap for one or two attributes. Ivy is going to be a one time thing. Major love routes for Ian (Lena and Holly) are mostly resolved in the last chapter, there's not much of anything left. Alison's love arc can be concluded in one date, same as Cindy. MMA is going to be shelved, I think. At this point the garden is not only crumbling and too spread out, but there's a family of raccoons shitting in the corner. A lot of the stuff is going to be axed, and not in a satisfying manner, so it's a race to the end, like the last seson of GoT, when writers closed their eyes and let go of the steering wheel, hoping they're gonna land on something.
Not even possible logicly how ??? Unless we get super werid cliffhanger ending for our red string 2 :unsure: :unsure:

I mean the relationships are established so the ( corruption ) just started

With chars like gillian or jess we dont even have build up for relationship no idea how that fits into 2 - 5 chapters no way.... that this will work I think it will be between 18- 22 chapters too if we dont want rushed things ...

Reactions: dobzzz

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
With chars like gillian or jess we dont even have build up for relationship no idea how that fits into 2 - 5 chapters no way.... that this will work I think it will be between 18- 22 chapters too if we dont want rushed things ...
Gillian could very well be a endgame choice. E.g. near the end of the game Ian is feed up, comes back to Gillian (who may have reached out to Ian because she has issues with Mike), they have a talk to resolve their issues and try new, with the epilogue doing half the work.
Jess was always a side-character and her route isn't terribly complicated. Ian plays the therapist for two more dates, then sex, then epilogue. Entirely plausible considering the current content.

Not every character gets a route devoted throughout the entire game.

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
Gillian could very well be a endgame choice. E.g. near the end of the game Ian is feed up, comes back to Gillian (who may have reached out to Ian because she has issues with Mike), they have a talk to resolve their issues and try new, with the epilogue doing half the work.
Jess was always a side-character and her route isn't terribly complicated. Ian plays the therapist for two more dates, then sex, then epilogue. Entirely plausible considering the current content.

Not every character gets a route devoted throughout the entire game.
BrUH thats terrible written and definitly not what patreons espect....

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
My theory for how Gillian will be handled is that it will be like how Jess was handled. Your decisions as Ian and Lena can directly change the past and how characters behave. The same thing happened again recently with Lena's past changing based on her stats.

With Gillian, I think if Ian moved on and is a chad he will be able to "win" her over in the endgame, foreshadowed by her wanting to have coffee with Ian. Then if Ian moved on, but doesn't show interest, they can either stay strangers or have a mutual friendship after moving past their issues.

Finally the last one is the cuck route where Ian continues dreaming about Gillian getting fucked. You have to wonder why EK would include cuck dreams if they were only going to stay a fantasy, other fantasies characters have turn out to be true, like Lena dreaming of succumbing to Axel and it happening. Right now these dreams seem like completely Ian's insecurities and not accurate to reality, but maybe that changes based on what Ian thinks is reality. If his choices can change the past, then why wouldn't they be able to change how malicious Gillian was when cheating. And if there are different versions of Gillian that cheated with varying levels of reluctance and regret, why wouldn't they be different in the present day. Then when the more malicious Gillian finds out about Ian's dreams it will open up a Gillian cuck route, where she acts similiar to the Lena on the cheating+cuck route.

This lets vanilla or maledom players have a route with Gillian without all the extra baggage and cuck Ian players have the foreshadowed cuck route which at the moment seems impossible with our understanding of Gillian. It would also remove the issue of Lena, who is player controlled, being the only cuck route for Ian, without pushing kinks onto the vanilla crowd that wants to romance/bang Gillian as getting the Gillian dreams requires pretty active cuck Ian playstyle that the vanilla players most likely haven't done, instead of all Gillian choices leading to the cuck route.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
With Gillian, I think if Ian moved on and is a chad he will be able to "win" her over in the endgame, foreshadowed by her wanting to have coffee with Ian.
There was a change made in that scene since initial release. Gillian now offers Ian to meet for a coffee if Ian hasn't moved on and admits as much. Also, Ian that did move on automatically rejects her social media request.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
There was a change made in that scene since initial release. Gillian now offers Ian to meet for a coffee if Ian hasn't moved on and admits as much. Also, Ian that did move on automatically rejects her social media request.
Yep. Either way I don't think Gillian would invite Ian for no reason and I also think that reason isn't to just outright cuck him. From her dialogue I think she misses Ian and regrets what she did. So if the coffee date goes well I can absolutely see it ending in the bedroom, which is what I meant with the vanilla/maledom route.

This can't be squared with the obvious foreshadowing EK has done for a Gillian cuck route. Yes, the dreams are also mentioned in the Lena cuck route, but thats a very minor purpose for them and they can still happen without that route. So I think there will be a branch in how Gillian is written based on the dreams happening or not, allowing for both routes to exist.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
This can't be squared with the obvious foreshadowing EK has done for a Gillian cuck route. Yes, the dreams are also mentioned in the Lena cuck route, but thats a very minor purpose for them and they can still happen without that route. So I think there will be a branch in how Gillian is written based on the dreams happening or not, allowing for both routes to exist.
I'm not sure about the cuck route with Gillian, given that Ian potentially breaks up with Lena over her cheating on him just a moment earlier. So it'd be a weird development for him to take such stand only to roll over for Gillian right after.

At the very least i'm hoping the paths won't be determined solely by whether Ian immediately went "eeew, i don't want to see it, shut it down, shut it down" when the first dream happened, since that's how it's handled for the time being.

The flag and its description also don't mention any cuckoldry per se:
Python:
default v11_gillian_dream = 0             # Ian's reaction to Gillian's dream (if v3_gillian_stop == False) 0- used will to wake up / 1- resisted / 2- gave in
I guess we'll see.

Fellas

Jun 7, 2021
Yep. Either way I don't think Gillian would invite Ian for no reason and I also think that reason isn't to just outright cuck him. From her dialogue I think she misses Ian and regrets what she did. So if the coffee date goes well I can absolutely see it ending in the bedroom, which is what I meant with the vanilla/maledom route.
Gillian has a lot to make up for that to happen. The first thing she said when reuniting with Ian was that she's back in town because her boyfriend found a job. That's a tough pill to swallow for any dude, and Ian indicates that he doesn't want to be the one to make the first move. And I agree it makes more sense in the sense of storyline for Gillian to put in more effort. I'm all for Gillian's path, as I think she's the prettiest gal in the game, but the storyline is too messed up for Ian, and the timeline is too early for any reconciliation in the bedroom.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fatpussy123

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Gillian has a lot to make up for that to happen. The first thing she said when reuniting with Ian was that she's back in town because her boyfriend found a job. That's a tough pill to swallow for any dude, and Ian indicates that he doesn't want to be the one to make the first move. And I agree it makes more sense in the sense of storyline for Gillian to put in more effort. I'm all for Gillian's path, as I think she's the prettiest gal in the game, but the storyline is too messed up for Ian, and the timeline is too early for any reconciliation in the bedroom.
The problem is the game won't drag on forever. Even with the most generous estimate for the game going up to 20 chapters still risks plot points feeling rushed. I can see a version of events where Ian and Gillian have coffee, reconnect, and Ian walks Gillian home.... and magic happens. Sure it might feel rushed and might not be written the best, but also EK might not have a choice and will have to condense plotlines to the essentials and avoid having things build up over multiple chapters.

Fellas

Jun 7, 2021
The problem is the game won't drag on forever. Even with the most generous estimate for the game going up to 20 chapters still risks plot points feeling rushed. I can see a version of events where Ian and Gillian have coffee, reconnect, and Ian walks Gillian home.... and magic happens. Sure it might feel rushed and might not be written the best, but also EK might not have a choice and will have to condense plotlines to the essentials and avoid having things build up over multiple chapters.
My suggestion os that there won't be many variable option in Gillians path. It will be a 'take it or leave it' option, similar to Slutty Holly's approach to Ian. Gillian will make a move on Ian, and there will be just two option for Ian to proceed.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I'm not sure about the cuck route with Gillian, given that Ian potentially breaks up with Lena over her cheating on him just a moment earlier. So it'd be a weird development for him to take such stand only to roll over for Gillian right after.

At the very least i'm hoping the paths won't be determined solely by whether Ian immediately went "eeew, i don't want to see it, shut it down, shut it down" when the first dream happened, since that's how it's handled for the time being.

Python:
default v11_gillian_dream = 0             # Ian's reaction to Gillian's dream (if v3_gillian_stop == False) 0- used will to wake up / 1- resisted / 2- gave in
I guess we'll see.
I mean in the dream the choice to view it is flagged as "give in" and what's happening is him watching his ex get fucked, the same dream can then be used to tease Ian in the cuck route. To me that felt like obvious cuckoldry. It probably won't be instant though, I don't think Ian will go home with Gillian and immediately see her get gangbanged.

The scenario I am proposing can be coded as such: Ian views the dream (v11_gillian_dream = 2) and Ian does not "break the wheel" during the second dream. Then when the meeting happens there will probably be another choice to lock Ian into that route.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Not his dick through,i think he finally going to start pimping Lena to other men.
I would anticipate that first there would be a phase of having her exhibit herself to an audience with new toys introduced and/or inserted in further orifices. After that, I agree, or perhaps he will turn Lena over to Agnes for that phase of the action. Your general implication is that Seymour himself won't be having sex with Lena and I agree. I think his stance will be never to let any lack of control (like an orgasm) show.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Yeah,is very obvious EK is burn out,i dont see her working in this game for 8-10 more years to reach that 20 chapters original plan.
I think shes going to do 16 chapters like she said a while ago.
If she focused on one branch only, then she might have the stamina to continue. Too many branches makes it too difficult to keep track. And too few branches will sacrifice broad appeal.

Reactions: GokutheG

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019

Python:
I guess we'll see.
I am pretty sure gillian will be straight ntr for the conniseurs

Gillian is obvously a bait and eva warns you about her multiple times in her writting/dreams

Even gives a second chance to forget her...

so if fat pussy slayer 123 goes for her Especting a vannila route thats on you my guy... gillian is not for weak minded :BootyTime: :BootyTime:

Pretty sure gillian is huge nympho that gets enjoyment on cheating thats why she miss ian... because the rush of adrenaline/kick of getting caught that is what she misses...

Pretty sure this is gillian lads .... 100%

Last edited:

noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
This seems to be a minority opinion, but I don't really think Eva is as burned out/ready for ORS to end as much as most people here do. Agreed, I can't see her stretching out the game for another 4-5 years, but my take is that 2024 has been Eva getting a second wind and releasing what I'd call a significant amount of content that both moved the story forward in big ways (the trinity, the first MMA fight, IanxCindy becoming an affair not just a fling, etc.) as well as expanding options for future development (Seymour taking an interest in Ian, an IanxEmma route, an IanxLouise route (?!), Lena getting caught up in Axel's domination again, etc.).

It doesn't have to be that all these expanded things need long, highly developed arcs. People here loved the introduction of Eli, for example, because she was a fresh face and it was interesting to think about Lena seducing a girl outside the Ivy/Holly orbit she's been in most of the story so far. I'm excited too - Eli could be a great booty call for Lena sporadically through the remainder of the story without the need to figure out Eli's past, incorporate her into the wider friend group, etc. Frankly the same thing could happen with Ian and Cherry - or Ian and Louise - and I think most folks here would be fine with that. Or Lena with Jeremy, or Mark, or Marcel... there can be fun scenes without intricate storylines to go along with them. We all love to knock on Robert, but bringing him in again just so Ivy and Lena can get Slutty Holly to sleep with him and that's it, was brilliant.

There's already plenty of intricate storylines to follow through to completion, and whether it's going to be 16 or 20 chapters doesn't matter much, imo, because Eva has been packing so much content into each of the past few chapters. I think there's going to be a lot more coming in the next year, and at a faster pace also because the "new" development schedule of prologue, POV 1, POV 2, epilogue - whether we love it or hate it - seems to be working for Eva pretty well, and whatever works for Eva is what will move the game forward for all of us.

If you want, you can accuse me of being optimistic, and that's fine. Frankly, someone needs to be optimistic around here. :LOL:

4.60 star(s) 325 Votes