dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Agreed, it feels like a Fifty shades of grey rip-off with an older guy and he's... insufferable. He's not kinky or perverted, he's really just a pretentious asshole. I hope the deal Lena signed won't prevent her from continuing the photoshoots with Stan and her online presence, otherwise that reeeeaaaaally not worth it.
I appreciate its character, I like to dislike him. And he IS kinky and perverted even though you don't appreciate it.

GGGB was kinkier, and that's why I enjoyed it so much.
I'm not sure GGGB was kinkier at the same stage. And it's hard not to repeat oneself, there is already similarities in some situations (in Lena's stuff, Ian's is pretty new)

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
I appreciate its character, I like to dislike him. And he IS kinky and perverted even though you don't appreciate it.

I'm not sure GGGB was kinkier at the same stage. And it's hard not to repeat oneself, there is already similarities in some situations (in Lena's stuff, Ian's is pretty new)

The girls were doing DP and gangbangs fairly early on in GGGB...

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
The girls were doing DP and gangbangs fairly early on in GGGB...
The only one that comes to mind is the scene from the sex club, that is barely glimpsed at, takes considerable effort to even see, and is from a minor NPC. Ashley and her friends have to go to Tyrone's pool party to participate in anything like that themselves.

Reactions: CoalPhelps

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
The only one that comes to mind is the scene from the sex club, that is barely glimpsed at, takes considerable effort to even see, and is from a minor NPC. Ashley and her friends have to go to Tyrone's pool party to participate in anything like that themselves.
There's also the gang, if she goes that path.

Jan 9, 2018
Don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but for me the hottest thing about Allison is that she is so eager to please due to her low self esteem. Like if you tell you like Cherrys style more the next time you see her she gets crop top and a belly piercing.

I can totally see a path where Ian corrupts her and molds her to be the perfect ''bitch'' for him. Most likely in the future Ian gets her to do anal even though she really hates it. Maybe if ur feeling really devilish you can get her pregnant and just dump her after.

It's bit fucked up but hey so is fucking cindy behind your friends back. I like playing immorally in games like these so really like that detail.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I know this is kind of a stupid question, but I can't really keep playing as Dual protags. It gives me whiplash and takes me right out of the game. Also find pretty much all the dudes' kind of douchey.
Will there ever be the option to just play as one MC or the other through the entire game? Technically this game is much improved over GGGB, but as I put myself in the place of the MC, and am not gender fluid, it's really frustrating for me.
The gender swapping prevents me from really connecting to any of the characters.
Even if the option has to wait until the game is complete, was just wondering if it would ever be possible. I want to enjoy this game, I really do. :cry:

Jul 27, 2020
I know this is kind of a stupid question, but I can't really keep playing as Dual protags. It gives me whiplash and takes me right out of the game. Also find pretty much all the dudes' kind of douchey.
Will there ever be the option to just play as one MC or the other through the entire game? Technically this game is much improved over GGGB, but as I put myself in the place of the MC, and am not gender fluid, it's really frustrating for me.
The gender swapping prevents me from really connecting to any of the characters.
Even if the option has to wait until the game is complete, was just wondering if it would ever be possible. I want to enjoy this game, I really do. :cry:
I don't think it's possible. The core mechanic of the game and story base on dual protag.
As of douchey dudes, you can sleep only with Ian, if it's bother you.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
If it makes things easier for you, pretend that you're playing as a single protagonist Lola, the All-Seeing and All-Knowing Cat, sent there by the Goddess herself (Eva) to guide Ian and Lena on their path of happiness (or destruction). And playing as Lola, it's only natural that your bond with Lena makes you care so much more about her. But Ian is still Lena's other spiritual half, can't really ditch him or skip his scenes and hope that everything still makes sense. His actions will impact Lena, and Lena's actions will impact Ian. They tell a single story. It was never meant as the "Pick your character" type of game.

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
Just returned to the game after the last time I played which was like a year ago. Pleasantly surprised with everything so far!

That said, I keep having issues with Louise's sprite. The error says as follows:

While loading <'Image' u'louise.webp'>:
Exception: Could not load image u'louise.webp': error('Unsupported image format',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/story/chapter_7.rpyc", line 7145, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1397, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1646, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2610, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3611, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2441, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 777, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 368, in render
top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 933, in render
return transform_render(self, width, height, st, at)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 116, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 501, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 307, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 339, in render
surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 339, in render
surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1360, in render
return renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 607, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 271, in get
surf = image.load()
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 688, in load
raise e
Exception: Could not load image u'louise.webp': error('Unsupported image format',)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Our Red String v0.9
Fri Dec 10 02:26:14 2021
I could continue but some of her expressions are missing.

4.60 star(s) 304 Votes