Jun 4, 2017
I know y'all are busy discussing who is best girl, but real talk:

Is anyone else twitching at the stray ligature in the logo?

1711810301311.png

It doesn't make any sense and just screams that the logotype was designed in a technically poorly implemented font, which is a sad first impression for an otherwise excellent game.

A sample terminal cursive lowercase g for comparison:

1711810331992.png

Last edited:

metagrossrj

Jun 2, 2023

View attachment 3491988

It doesn't make any sense and just screams that the logotype was designed in a technically poorly implemented font, which is a sad first impression for an otherwise excellent game.

View attachment 3491989
I think you might be heavily autistic...

• Haha
Reactions: memero and killbane

metagrossrj

Jun 2, 2023
Coming back to the number of new images on the last full chapter, what I understand is that there are 100 new images in chapt 12 overall. Nine months of development.
Less than eleven new images per month.
Less than three new images per week.
One new image every 2/3 days.
.....And she has hired illustrators !!!!!!
EK is fooling everyone. If I were a patreon I would be furious.
This is true. Very weird. With hired illustrators, it should be more... I don't know what is going on.
And EK is apparently just posting old character outfits on Patreon right now.

• Sad
Reactions: Ares2607

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022

Guess I didn't missed much, ha!

We'll get update around 15th of May, not to forget it is still Ian's part:HideThePain:.

1. Cindy's outfit's are just switched (both are present in-game), bikini may be used on yacht. wtf is up with those tattoos? Tattoo on her thigh which is visible from fishnet is good others are just meh.
  2. Louise's first outfit is good, other's are nice enough but Louise with original hairstyle is preferred.
  3. No comment:BootyTime:
  4. Cherry's outfit is also good
At least these are better than Lena's.
I liked Lena's outfits and it's a shame that none of them can be worn by her in any scene. I hope EK changes her mind because some of these outfits look very good and are hot, right?:unsure: :love: (y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022

View attachment 3491988

View attachment 3491989
It is a random aberration which must be expected in the evolution of any process. If favorable, it will persist and eventually become the norm. While I realize you do not like it...you have suddenly made me realize that since downloading the game I have started making cursive lower case gees in this way...and further...people who are heavily influenced by me have begun doing the same. I guess we will see in one hundred years whether it has taken or not. It might take on only one side of an ocean or another, you know. A regional evolution so to speak.

Reactions: Leongen43

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
So Seymour might probably pimp Lena out to entertain his mega rich business partner in Dubai.
Before any of that would occur, Seymour would invite his more local contacts to enjoy and participate in Lena's exhibitionist activities. Particularly Agnes, as female handlers often know better how to exploit a submissive. Lena parading up and down, marching nude, lifting her legs so high that her knees reach her breasts or goose stepping to flaunt her privates at each leg lift....rocking her shoulders forwards and backwards as she marches to the titillating music that EK is good at providing. At least that is the nature of what I would expect...as a start.

If Lena indicated to Seymour that her travel destination was Dubai (over Italy or Japan), which requires a certain minimum posh characteristic, it is quite possible she would be lured there for extravagant shopping for the richest, sexiest, and most revealing outfits by day....and then parties at night....in which she would be introduced from exhibitionist activities to activities that are gradually increasing in intensity of depravity. Seymour, by that point, would probably no longer be in control of her; the Emirs would insist on doing the handling, having ages of experience in devising erotic performances for sexual slaves to act out.

There will probably be an alternate route in which, if Lena and Ian are an item, and Ian has been patronized by Seymour, that he would be coerced into doing things to Lena that, as a loving bf, he would never dream of doing. It would depend on whether the player wants to see the two played as puppets or just Lena.

I do not think it would be practical for Ian to go with Lena to Dubai. The more erotic play there, I think, is for Lena to feel completely alone and isolated from anyone with whom she would feel safe. Fear and uncertainty would be the driver here....never knowing at first from day to day....and later, from minute to minute... what new devilry would be devised and perpetrated on her.

By that point, of course, EK will need to market that branch of the game from a more openminded and less judgmental platform in order to keep the erotic shock factor moving forward.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022

View attachment 3491988

View attachment 3491989
It's supposed to be a string/thread and it's intentional. Could've been done better.

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Double Standard 100%, Because, Lena does the EXACT SAME THING to Louise & Jeremy and nobody is batting an eye about that.

So it's okay for Lena to spy on folks when they are banging because she is a woman, and hot & It's not okay for Stan to do it because he is a man, and fat?
Choose : A fat creepy dude peeping on you or a sexy model girl peeping on you?
Fat creepy dude will make your heart throb, but a sexy model girl will make both your heart and dick throb:p.

Yeah, you got the answer. Is it fair? Everyone has preferences!

By the way you know that Lena is controlled by the player while Stan is not.

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
Choose : A fat creepy dude peeping on you or a sexy model girl peeping on you?
Fat creepy dude will make your heart throb, but a sexy model girl will make both your heart and dick throb:p.

Yeah, you got the answer. Is it fair? Everyone has preferences!

By the way you know that Lena is controlled by the player while Stan is not.
Everyone in the game is controlled by the player. Not just Ian & Lena. Player actions will directly influence other characters, and their outcomes and that will echo into the games world. There are many examples of this.

Jessica will be good or bad Jessica depending on if Lena slept with Robert or Mike or neither.

Holly can be pushed into fucking Ivy, and Mark, and soon Robert, and presumably Stan and you can control if she is confident or not with your words and having join Ivy's pole dancing class or not.

Jeremy can be laying the pipe with Alison, and Emma or neither of them, and he still be with Louise or not depending on player actions. You can tell Ivy to hook up with him or not, and I'm sure that is divided into "He is still with Louise" and "Louise dumped him" which should have very different consequences.

The Van Dykes you can help their shop grow, and flourish or steal from the register and put it under leading to them having very different personalities.

Perry, you can hook him up with Emma or Cherry, or try to help him out with Lena.

Wade & Cindy can stay strong as a couple or be broken up and cheated on depending on how the player plays that.

So, because player choices have such an effect on the outcome of non player characters actions it's unfair to judge any non player character action on it not having been influenced by the player at all. Because that is not entirely accurate.

• Haha
Reactions: SerHawkes

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Everyone in the game is controlled by the player. Not just Ian & Lena. Player actions will directly influence other characters, and their outcomes and that will echo into the games world. There are many examples of this.

Jessica will be good or bad Jessica depending on if Lena slept with Robert or Mike or neither.

Holly can be pushed into fucking Ivy, and Mark, and soon Robert, and presumably Stan and you can control if she is confident or not with your words and having join Ivy's pole dancing class or not.

Jeremy can be laying the pipe with Alison, and Emma or neither of them, and he still be with Louise or not depending on player actions. You can tell Ivy to hook up with him or not, and I'm sure that is divided into "He is still with Louise" and "Louise dumped him" which should have very different consequences.

The Van Dykes you can help their shop grow, and flourish or steal from the register and put it under leading to them having very different personalities.

Perry, you can hook him up with Emma or Cherry, or try to help him out with Lena.

Wade & Cindy can stay strong as a couple or be broken up and cheated on depending on how the player plays that.

So, because player choices have such an effect on the outcome of non player characters actions it's unfair to judge any non player character action on it not having been influenced by the player at all. Because that is not entirely accurate.
Did Lena told Stanny boy "I'm gonna fuck Ian you can peek"? What choice of Lena makes Stan peek, behaving well with him? Do remind me again pls.

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
Did Lena told Stanny boy "I'm gonna fuck Ian you can peek"? What choice of Lena makes Stan peek, behaving well with him? Do remind me again pls.
Well, that is not just Ian... Could be Robert or Mike! There is a 3 man variant in that scene, but only Robert gives a free bunny suit.

Stan only spies if:

Lena is nice to him, and Stan is taking lewd photographs of Lena for her modeling, and she is flirting / teasing him as much as possible or close to as much as possible. I don't think you need every Stan point to get him to spy, but you need many.

If Lena acts "bitch" he don't spy.

If Lena acts "neutral" he don't spy.

Only when Lena has actively "Shown Positive Interest" in Stan does he ever spy.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Well, that is not just Ian... Could be Robert or Mike! There is a 3 man variant in that scene, but only Robert gives a free bunny suit.

Stan only spies if:

Lena is nice to him, and Stan is taking lewd photographs of Lena for her modeling, and she is flirting / teasing him as much as possible or close to as much as possible. I don't think you need every Stan point to get him to spy, but you need many.

If Lena acts "bitch" he don't spy.

If Lena acts "neutral" he don't spy.

Only when Lena has actively "Shown Positive Interest" in Stan does he ever spy.
I know that there are 3 variants and still in none Lena gave permission to peep on her.

He doesn't spy or he is just not shown peeping. Both are different. Nonetheless, the question still persists if you're nice and flirty he will spy and that was not good on Stanny boy's part that's the reason Lena is given the choice to let Stanny boy watch or not:WeSmart:.

Also creepy fat dude peeping vs. sexy model girl, way different.

4.60 star(s) 305 Votes