Infinite9

Oct 5, 2017
I love this game and i will say its great update. Yet, i would still prefer long updates even they take longer time. Though i dont understand how is branching makes it harder to give longer updates for "better time periods", when there are like 2 or 3 scenes with some messaging scenes.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
i really liked Eva other game, but when i played with that, that was complete. so i decided, i will wait for this, to get lots of content.
how workings these chapters, guys? ch12 alpha mean ch12 is just started or ended? or something totally else?

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
i really liked Eva other game, but when i played with that, that was complete. so i decided, i will wait for this, to get lots of content.
how workings these chapters, guys? ch12 alpha mean ch12 is just started or ended? or something totally else?
Eva Kiss releases updates in Alpha, Beta, and Final stages. These usually are only in updates for bugfixes and sometimes adding extra scenes. This update is a little different because Eva Kiss split it into two blocks, so this update will still get a Beta and a Final release, but then in probably around 4 months there will be part 2 of Chapter 12, with its own Alpha, Beta, and Final.

Hahn1900

Formerly 'Hahn81'
Jan 3, 2021
I guess i am at the point where i need to wait for several updates to get enough out of them...

I dont play that many different paths cause iam not interested in some characters (i certainly dont want to see Lena or Holly with those other douchebags of guys.. there are only assholes in this games besides Ian) other than that, for Ian am only interested in Lena, Holly and Cindy... so that makes 3 paths for me, cause Lena gets Holly if Ian is with Cindy and if Ian is with Holly Lena is a lesbian slut but for sure not for Seymour, so yeah 3 playthroughs for me max...

but the branching in this game has gone through the roof so the updates take more and more time to get developed if EK wants to deliver content for all the branches (and they are not even countable anymore), even if its only a little... that cuts the content for each branch a little so if you are only playing 2 or 3 branches the updates are really short now. And its not like EK will close some branches... the branching gets more and more with each update. Just taking a look at Mr Bubus walkthrough make my head spin.

Infinite9

Oct 5, 2017
She started to give shorter updates because they were taking too much time to publish. At launch, used to be like 1 full chapter in 3 months or something. Now she is publishing half of a chapter roughly per 6 months because of branching and burning out and probably other problems. It may be the second update of chapter 12, i dont remember exactly.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
alpha, beta and final are the same, beta and final just patch up the bug and add scenes that weren't finished at the alpha release.

Also, a chapter gets a prologue and epilogue. AND now chapters are further split to have more releases between the months.

So we had something like

Chapter 12 Prologue alpha
Chapter 12 Prologue beta
Chapter 12 Prologue Final

Chapter 12 alpha (now)
Chapter 12 beta (in a few days/weeks)
Chaper 12 final (in a few days/weeks)

later on, we likely get

Chapter 12 part 2 alpha
Chapter 12 part 2 beta
Chapter 12 part 2 final

Chapter 12 epilogue alpha
Chapter 12 epilogue beta
Chapter 12 epilogue final

Chapter 13 prologue alpha
Chapter 13 prologue beta
Chapter 13 prologue final

And so on.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Maybe if EK stopped wasting time doing this super duper HILARIOUS :rolleyes: pirate meme releases the updates would come faster.
We get it,Evakiss,you can only buy one Gucci bag instead of two,im sorry.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
alpha, beta and final are the same, beta and final just patch up the bug and add scenes that weren't finished at the alpha release.

Also, a chapter gets a prologue and epilogue. AND now chapters are further split to have more releases between the months.

So we had something like

Chapter 12 Prologue beta

Chapter 12 alpha (now)

later on, we likely get

Chapter 12 part 2 alpha
Chapter 12 part 2 beta
Chapter 12 part 2 final

Chapter 12 epilogue beta

Chapter 13 prologue beta

And so on.
Well that sucks. :HideThePain:
IMG_20231209_011853.jpg

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Eva Kiss releases updates in Alpha, Beta, and Final stages. These usually are only in updates for bugfixes and sometimes adding extra scenes. This update is a little different because Eva Kiss split it into two blocks, so this update will still get a Beta and a Final release, but then in probably around 4 months there will be part 2 of Chapter 12, with its own Alpha, Beta, and Final.
She started to give shorter updates because they were taking too much time to publish. At launch, used to be like 1 full chapter in 3 months or something. Now she is publishing half of a chapter roughly per 6 months because of branching and burning out and probably other problems. It may be the second update of chapter 12, i dont remember exactly.

So we had something like

Chapter 12 Prologue beta

Chapter 12 alpha (now)

later on, we likely get

Chapter 12 part 2 alpha
Chapter 12 part 2 beta
Chapter 12 part 2 final

Chapter 12 epilogue beta

Chapter 13 prologue beta

And so on.
thanks guys
i think than i will wait ch12 epilogue final

rainnnnnn

Jul 21, 2018
4 months?
That’s terrible

4.60 star(s) 305 Votes