BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I've had a look at this, and from what i can tell Louise will message Ian if their relationships is at 5+ no matter if Ian is relationship with Lena or not. This is the only requirement, so technically it doesn't depend on the BDSM path but i'm not sure if Ian and Louise interact enough to get their relationship up to this point.
Oh that's interesting, she messages him if the relationship is high enough and that's the only check? I suppose Ian might be able to nab Louise from both Jeremy and Lena then.

• Sad
Reactions: GokutheG

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Oh that's interesting, she messages him if the relationship is high enough and that's the only check? I suppose Ian might be able to nab Louise from both Jeremy and Lena then.
Yup. I think they start with relationship at 3 (neutral) and then you can get 1 point when talking with her at the club, and another if you run into her while visiting Lena. So it might be possible even for Ian who is seeing Lena casually. Someone would need to verify it with walkthrough, though.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Yup. I think they start with relationship at 3 (neutral) and then you can get 1 point when talking with her at the club, and another if you run into her while visiting Lena. So it might be possible even for Ian who is seeing Lena casually. Someone would need to verify it with walkthrough, though.
I almost always get her texting Ian. No need to date Lena. There should be other conditions, though, since I'm not getting her every time.

Reactions: jojolop and ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So Cindy/Wade...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think so -- there's a chance for Ian to improve Wade/Cindy score by one point early at the beach, by telling him to start making more effort. And after his drug trip Wade has considerably different text variations if Wade/Cindy score is at 2. So i suspect they can sort things out yet in this case.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
That's correct. Ian being positive with Louise nets the text message. Ian being neutral with Louise does not. I don't think he can be negative towards her, but I don't remember the exact options available at the bar or leaving Lena's.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Even if Louise is still with Jeremy does she text Ian?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: varpep

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Where is that choice? Don't recall encountering it.
It only comes up if their relationship isn't already in the maxed out state:
Python:
    if wade_cindy == 2:
//...
    else:
//...
        menu:
            "{image=icon_wits.webp}Are you even happy with her?" if ian_wits > 7:
                if wade_cindy < 2:
                    $ wade_cindy += 1

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Well, she messaged my Ian, where Lena is not seeing him at all so they've never run into each other at Lena's place.

This is a save I've used for quite a few versions so I dunno if that might have messed something up?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Even if Louise is still with Jeremy does she text Ian?
There's no check for it so yes, it's possible for her to do so regardless if she's with Jeremy.

Well, she messaged my Ian, where Lena is not seeing him at all so they've never run into each other at Lena's place.

This is a save I've used for quite a few versions so I dunno if that might have messed something up?
I could also simply remember it wrong and maybe it's possible to get more than 1 relationship point with her before Lena's concert the club. Or get it at some other point.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
It only comes up if their relationship isn't already in the maxed out state:
Python:
    if wade_cindy == 2:
//...
    else:
//...
        menu:
                if wade_cindy < 2:
                    $ wade_cindy += 1
This choice doesn't sound like it would improve the rleationship. Wade admits that he is unhappy with her. But if the code says so and the dialogue changes, I take it that Eva wants to sell it as an improvement. That plotline drags on.

Reactions: ename144

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
This choice doesn't sound like it would improve the rleationship. Wade admits that he is unhappy with her. But if the code says so and the dialogue changes, I take it that Eva wants to sell it as an improvement. That plotline drags on.
This choice is a setup for Ian to kick Wade in the ass to start working on things:
Python:
                if wade_cindy < 2:
                    $ wade_cindy += 1
                i "Dude, I don't want to be too harsh, but... Are you even happy with that relationship?"
                w "Not at the moment... But I was hoping to turn things around..."
                i "I don't think that's been your focus. You've been more preoccupied with other stuff, like those tournaments."
                w "..."
                w "Maybe you're right..."

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
FFS, things were already difficult enough with one redhead ex. Why the hell do you need to make Louise appealing now too, EK.

Ian is soooo fucked :cautious:

edit:

1714179479985.png

soooooooo fucked. One crazy insistent woman gunning for his creampies clearly wasn't enough.

Last edited:

SuperW

Nov 16, 2022
All I know is Perry better finally get humiliated in this update.

Like, everything comes out about Cindy, Emma, etc. and Perry acts like his usual toxic self and finally Holly snaps and starts bitching him out, complete with openly mocking his stutter, and Perry ends up being written out of the story after this.

Perry: Y-Y-You slept with Cindy? W-W-What is w-w-wrong with y-y-

Holly: JESUS CHRIST! SHUT UP!!!!!!!!

Ian: Holly!!??

Holly: All you do is sleep, jerk off, and get drunk! You are a pathetic excuse of a human being! You are an incredibly toxic 'friend,' and let's be honest, you're stutter is so fucking annoying!

Perry: W-W-What the fuck!?? How dare you m-m-mock my st-st-

Holly: See??!!! His stutter is so goddamned irritating! GET THERAPY FOR IT!!!! THEY HAVE SPEECH THERAPISTS TO HELP PEOPLE OVERCOME STUTTERS, YOU GODDAMNED WORTHLESS DRUNK!!!!! YOU'RE SO FUCKING LAZY AND WORTHLESS YOU WON'T EVEN GET THERAPY TO FIX YOUR STUTTER AND HELP YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Perry starts crying and runs out of the AirBnB.]

Jeremy: Damn, dude. That was fucking harsh! But, he definitely had it coming...

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
FFS, things were already difficult enough with one redhead ex. Why the hell do you need to make Louise appealing now too, EK.

Ian is soooo fucked :cautious:
Wonder what Louises game is. Lonely and just desperate for any guy who showed a slimmer of kindness to give her some attention, even though that guy could date Lena. Or Louise trying to hurt Lena or Jeremy by making a move on Ian.
Or Eva just wrote this scene on a whim without considering how and if it fits with the remaining story. It does come out of nowhere and is weirdly placed.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Wonder what Louises game is. Lonely and just desperate for any guy who showed a slimmer of kindness to give her some attention, even though that guy could date Lena. Or Louise trying to hurt Lena or Jeremy by making a move on Ian.
Or Eva just wrote this scene on a whim without considering how and if it fits with the remaining story.
I'm pretty sure it's the former, given Louise's behavior to date and how this convo plays out similarly regardless of exact relationship setup (but they do get tailored variants).

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Or Eva just wrote this scene on a whim without considering how and if it fits with the remaining story. It does come out of nowhere and is weirdly placed.
Ian getting with Lena's girls better mean Lena can get with his in return!! :LOL:

4.60 star(s) 304 Votes