ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I suspect EK is more than aware Perry is unlikable character due to his flaws. At the same time, if the game is going to last these 16-20 episodes then it makes some sense not to frontload entire character arc. Perry has potentially made some strides if you get him to work at the cafe, but it's not silver bullet and it'll take more for him to fully shape up. If he ever does.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Hmm i have no idea, but did your Lena mention Eli at all in your game? Because this depends on how well their interaction went during Lena's shift at the club, in Ch.11 (v11_bar4 == 3 condition)

If you're not getting this text about her:
Python:
           "I had been texting back and forth with Eli, the girl I had met working at Blazer."
            "She had shown interest in meeting me, saying she'd like to come to my next concert."
            l "I have the feeling she'd like to be more than just my friend... I wonder if she's into me?"
            l "I've never had a casual hookup with a girl... It could be a fun new experience."
Then they didn't click enough back then.

edit: also, re-checking the script, that comment about possible threesome depends on whether Lena/Ian have "open relationship" not if they've had a threesome with Louise. Although i don't think it's possible to have one without setting the variable... but would need to double-check to be sure.
I have that one: "I have the feeling she'd like to be more than just my friend... I wonder if she's into me?".
And we are in open relationship. I really don't understand.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I have that one: "I have the feeling she'd like to be more than just my friend... I wonder if she's into me?".
And we are in open relationship. I really don't understand.
Hmm ok, so which of these lines do you get after that?
Python:
                l "Would it count as cheating? I don't think it has the same connotations when doing it with a girl..."

l "I wonder if she'd be open to a threesome with me and Ian... That could be interesting."

l "But that's not what I'm looking for right now... Not when I have Ian."

l "But I guess that's not what I'm interested in right now. Not when I have Holly..."
If you can attach a save from your game it'd make it easier to check, kinda hard to work blind like this.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Python:
                l "Would it count as cheating? I don't think it has the same connotations when doing it with a girl..."

l "I wonder if she'd be open to a threesome with me and Ian... That could be interesting."

l "But I guess that's not what I'm interested in right now. Not when I have Holly..."
If you can attach a save from your game it'd make it easier to check, kinda hard to work blind like this.
2nd line for me. What was the req?

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
Or maybe this is intentional - all male characters have some kind of red flag.
I am not so sure about that. Wen is an ok guy and the same can be said about Yuri, Ken and Danny. And yes I know that Danny followed Saymour advice first, but in the end he did the right thing and introduced Ken to Lena. Oh, there is also the Hobo guy.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
A threesome with two guys. And yes in my playthrough Holly is not Ivy's pet. But in which way could it be related ?
I think you get auto lesbo points. If Lena watches Ivy doing Holly. Fuck, I can't seem to remember what I did. Ffive can help you out.

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
Played for the first time in a long while, and goddamn Evakiss, helluva job with the chaos that's going on right now. I might have to restart from a new save as some characters aren't going the direction I wanted. If someone gets pregnant all hell will totally break lose atp.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Second one will trigger if Lena isn't cheating on Ian (or is planning to stop) and they're in open relationship.

OK something is definitely off then. Can you post a save file from your game, from that scene or somewhere close to it?
Yeah, it was a non cheating path. Weird that Luca is not getting it.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Python:

Here's the save, thank you so much

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Here's the save, thank you so much
Ack, this is some odd file format (inside the zip) and not a .save file (you can find these in game/saves/ folder in the directory where ORS is installed) Are you playing a Macintosh version or something? I'm afraid i can't check it then, i have no clue how to view it.

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
Im the only who thinks Perry is as annoying as he always is?
Also if you have a negative relationship with him Ian is a complete douche to him this update:LOL:
+1. Idk what's the overreaction around Perry. From the beginning, he always seems like that kind of guy to me. He's such a whiney little bitch even if you have Ian be in a good relationship with him.

4.60 star(s) 305 Votes