saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
Well, I manage a route where Ian and Lena committ to each other, and they both end up cheating on each other, that shit is hot; and on this route at the end of this update, Lena isn't in the mood to have sex, and but Ian insist and lay on top of her then cum inside her anyways.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
What is the prompt for the throuple path? Does it start with Ian dating lena, then cheating on her with holly, then having Holly kiss lena? Because that's the path I did and nothing came up. Or do you need to start with a pure Holly path and friendship with Lena, into Lena falling for holly?
The former. You need to sleep with Lena, then Holly, then stick with Holly, pick all the Lena_go_holly options, don't let Lena sleep around either, and get Holly changed variable up to max without pushing Holly to other people.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
As you recall, in my efforts to get a wide variety of saves, I did a large number of runs in which Ian/Lena only took interest in one person. This was the Ian/Cindy romance one I just uploaded again earlier at request.
My Ian is actually quite similar, in the sense he's basically just with Lena (and while he took interest in Cindy they've stopped it when Cindy had regrets afterwards) Still, he's at 7/nearly 8 Lust. Although he hooked up with Cherry early on, so that probably helped.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
A propos of nothing, i've just realized that adding Mike to the MMA tournament actually provides a neat and logical way for other folks from the cast to learn the identity of his mysterious girlfriend: she can simply show up to cheer on her boyfriend Mike during the next tournament round. :whistle::coffee:
Ian the cuck about to be beaten by Mike while Gillian is watching,so embarrasing:whistle:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The former. You need to sleep with Lena, then Holly, then stick with Holly, pick all the Lena_go_holly options, don't let Lena sleep around either, and get Holly changed variable up to max without pushing Holly to other people.
Note, you don't need to do it this way. You can have Lena/Ian where Ian never interacted with Holly beyond being friends. As long as Lena and Holly grow close, Holly will approach Ian about the subject while at the beach house.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I try a run in which Ian is single but still uses general lust options/maybe mild flirting without starting a route.
There are many events that can contribute it. The very first option in the game should be the lust option, since those points are rarer, even though it leads to the worst initial impression. If Lena is a slut, this would allow Ian to get lust through bad Jess. Or by checking her stalkfap? If Lena isn't then Ian naturally has less opportunities.
My old runs are unoptimized, so getting at least 6-7 lust is probably doable.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Ian the cuck about to be beaten by Mike while Gillian is watching,so embarrasing:whistle:
Considering how shell-shocked Ian is whenever Gillian is brought up, the game could include status inflictions or stat reductions during the fight. Like losing a will point, having less atletics during the battle, starting the battle with less stamina and so on.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Considering how shell-shocked Ian is whenever Gillian is brought up, the game could include status inflictions or stat reductions during the fight. Like losing a will point, having less atletics during the battle, starting the battle with less stamina and so on.
I agree, though on the flip side realizing he's got an opportunity to beat the shit out of the guy responsible for Gillian's leaving could cause some frenzy and/or less ability to control himself.

Reactions: SearingFive

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Thats actually a good idea,make him sob and shake in anger too,the whole cuckery experience.
Im not into that stuff through,i dont know just saying:whistle:

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
And now for something completely different, in the game's master script:
Python:
default ian_emma_love = 0                 # Ian corresponds Emma's feelings (2= make love, accept feelings / 1= talk feelings / 0.5= call her out)
Emma's love route confirmed :whistle:
Right now Emma is a fun fuck for me, I also enjoy the kinky side of doing it all behind Perry's back. But I really think she is a cool chick and after few updates when there is more possibilities for her I will totally make Emma simp playthrough. She will be my nasty Queen!

Reactions: rainnnnnn

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
PilotLara one more minor thing that's potentially an error:
Python:
            if ian_perry > 4:
                p "You mean being haughty and s--{w=0.5}stuck up?"
                i "I mean having some self-respect and discipline."
                i "Unlike you, I don't need to fuel every minute of my existence."
                p "I d--{w=0.5}don't need it either, I just enjoy having some b--{w=0.5}beer with my friends."
                i "I'm sure you do."
            else:
                if ian_athletics < 8:
                    call xp_up ('athletics') from _call_xp_up_1054
                p "P--{w=0.5}probably... but I'm on holidays with my friends, so beer it is."
Given how much more confrontational the first path is, with people making angry faces and all, it'd seem that the condition here should be reversed, i.e. it'd fire if ian_perry < 4

edit: another small error
Python:
        else: # v11_louise_3some but Ian didn't flirt
            lo_p "Have you read this book?"
//...
            jump v12louisetextend
On this path the game doesn't hide Louise's selfie after the conversation is over. It remains on screen during convo with Lena and until scene switch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit2: For this branching:
Python:
    if ian_charisma < 8 and ian_lust < 8:
        menu:
            "{image=icon_will.webp}Degrade Emma" if ian_will > 0:
//...
    menu:
        "{image=icon_charisma.webp}+{image=icon_lust.webp}Degrade Emma" if ian_charisma > 7 and ian_lust > 7:
The first path check with the will point cost should be ian_charisma < 8 or ian_lust < 8 (not and) because the "free" alternative requires both attributes to be at 8+ so if even one of them is lower the "free" path becomes blocked.

Last edited:
Reactions: PilotLara

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
My Ian is actually quite similar, in the sense he's basically just with Lena (and while he took interest in Cindy they've stopped it when Cindy had regrets afterwards) Still, he's at 7/nearly 8 Lust. Although he hooked up with Cherry early on, so that probably helped.
Gave it a go (Ian/Cindy, Lena/no one but stalkfap and modeling Seymour and Stan) and got 8/8/8/7. Still flirted mildy with some like Ivy, adding her peoplegram and getting Lenas stalkfap got a bunch of lust points. Also, Cindy obviously gave points throughout the game. So 6 lust is more likely if you don't enter multiple character routes but still masturbate and chose the lustful options whenever asked about relationships etc. If you don't do that either, you likely get 4-5 lust.

Reactions: ffive

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
And now for something completely different, in the game's master script:
Python:
default ian_emma_love = 0                 # Ian corresponds Emma's feelings (2= make love, accept feelings / 1= talk feelings / 0.5= call her out)
Emma's love route confirmed :whistle:
Jeremy got one too I guess? Atleast that what it seems after club scene in chapter 11 epilogue. You get option to Kiss Jeremy with heart now. I don't remember if there were any such(with heart) choices for him before.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Jeremy got one too I guess? Atleast that what it seems after club scene in chapter 11 epilogue. You get option to Kiss Jeremy with heart now. I don't remember if there were any such(with heart) choices for him before.
This may be a potential beginning of one, but at least for now there isn't such thing in the code. The game simply records this as v11_jeremy_kiss and nothing more.

It's also not really new option, or at least it was present in earlier Ch.12 build.

Reactions: Skylark21
4.60 star(s) 305 Votes