Lavinotinto

Feb 6, 2023
This choice doesn't sound like it would improve the rleationship. Wade admits that he is unhappy with her. But if the code says so and the dialogue changes, I take it that Eva wants to sell it as an improvement. That plotline drags on.
Too much girl for wade, Chad Ian is always the best choice.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
alpha, beta and final are the same, beta and final just patch up the bug and add scenes that weren't finished at the alpha release.

Also, a chapter gets a prologue and epilogue. AND now chapters are further split to have more releases between the months.

So we had something like

Chapter 12 Prologue alpha
Chapter 12 Prologue beta
Chapter 12 Prologue Final

Chapter 12 alpha (now)
Chapter 12 beta (in a few days/weeks)
Chaper 12 final (in a few days/weeks)

later on, we likely get

Chapter 12 part 2 alpha
Chapter 12 part 2 beta
Chapter 12 part 2 final

Chapter 12 epilogue alpha
Chapter 12 epilogue beta
Chapter 12 epilogue final

Chapter 13 prologue alpha
Chapter 13 prologue beta
Chapter 13 prologue final

And so on.
Basically one full chapter will now take one full year in a good "year"
So now development for the game slowed by 4 folds??

Reactions: pleaseletme

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Ohh, interesting. Lena's backstory is determined by her stats and there's actually three different options how it goes.
*snips*
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it implies that wits is the default, but is replaced if her lust or charisma is higher. Does lust just have extra priority over charisma, say if both stats were the same but also higher than wits? Lena doing stalkfap of increasingly lewd variety bumps up the likelihood of that background too.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it implies that wits is the default, but is replaced if her lust or charisma is higher. Does lust just have extra priority over charisma, say if both stats were the same but also higher than wits? Lena doing stalkfap of increasingly lewd variety bumps up the likelihood of that background too.
Yes, that's pretty much correct. It's the easiest for Lena to get the "slut" background based on lust, since even if she didn't sleep with too many people she will level up her lust to match her wits. If she is very restrained she is likely to keep her wits background. And to have charisma beat the other two attributes you'd need to intentionally lose out on some wits/lust level-ups.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Yes, that's pretty much correct. It's the easiest for Lena to get the "slut" background based on lust, since even if she didn't sleep with too many people she will level up her lust to match her wits. If she is very restrained she is likely to keep her wits background. And to have charisma beat the other two attributes you'd need to intentionally lose out on some wits/lust level-ups.
Kinda sad there isn't an athletic option. :ROFLMAO:
"Ah, I dated a couple of weaklings when I was younger, one time I crushed my partners pelvis while I was riding him, since then I've had trouble with romance...."

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
This choice doesn't sound like it would improve the rleationship. Wade admits that he is unhappy with her. But if the code says so and the dialogue changes, I take it that Eva wants to sell it as an improvement. That plotline drags on.
So yeah, i'm digging in the script further, and it seems that maybe the only real difference between these paths for Wade is, if you were supportive of him then you get a handful of rewards -- a skill-up to wits, charisma, and a will point. Unless it turns down that Wade's decision to break up with Cindy shakes her up to the point she wants to stay with him.

I guess we'll see.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
FFS, things were already difficult enough with one redhead ex. Why the hell do you need to make Louise appealing now too, EK.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ian is soooo fucked :cautious:

edit:

View attachment 3577887

soooooooo fucked. One crazy insistent woman gunning for his creampies clearly wasn't enough.
"I wish it was just you and me"
What a red flag this is if you're on Lena's full path. I imagine Louise saying this scene while holding a knife in one hand and a syringe in the other.
~
BTW, anyone have full Ian-Ivy texting? In all my saves option to continue, with stamina, is blocked.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
BTW, anyone have full Ian-Ivy texting? In all my saves option to continue, with stamina, is blocked
You'd probably need to look in the game script, because there's a number of variations to it, depending on earlier interactions between Ivy and Ian (flirting, how the sparring in the gym went, etc)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You'd probably need to look in the game script, because there's a number of variations to it, depending on earlier interactions between Ivy and Ian (flirting, how the sparring in the gym went, etc)
I good at it, won the tournament 2/4, in one route have that Ian/Ivy scene in the gym, I suppose code can be broken. It's Alpha, full of bugs.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I good at it, won the tournament 2/4, in one route have that Ian/Ivy scene in the gym, I suppose code can be broken. It's Alpha, full of bugs.
It's not broken, the icon is misleading: this option depends on whether you've won "sparring" with Ivy, not on Ian's athetics.

You can check out a variant of full convo in the included attached save, if you want:

Reactions: BetoMurilo
4.60 star(s) 304 Votes