BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Will admit it was kinda annoying you needed to make specific choices when writting the book to get the better results.
Agreed, I had hoped it would be more sophisticated. But I kinda get it, making one specific route in Ian's story overly complex would be difficult to develop competently.

Perhaps we'll get to publish Ian's book even if it's not perfect on some routes?

Reactions: ename144

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
Perhaps we'll get to publish Ian's book even if it's not perfect on some routes?
Ian's book might not even be published depending on Seymour and Lena's relationship.

If that actually happens, he could use his connection with that author he contacted with.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Will admit it was kinda annoying you needed to make specific choices when writting the book to get the better results.
I think a great idea for the game would be that your choices for the book would impact how the game story plays out. Basically, your choices for the book would be your choices for the game, but I don't think many would like to pick something without knowing how it will turn out.

Maybe a whole game based on this premise would be better idea.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I think a great idea for the game would be that your choices for the book would impact how the game story plays out.
It will. There is a score of what book you write, and you can write shit and in this case it will play out differently than if you wrote a best seller.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
It will. There is a score of what book you write, and you can write shit and in this case it will play out differently than if you wrote a best seller.
Johnny didn't mean consequences for the book / Ian's writer career, but for the rest of the story in the meta-way. Sort of like picking future paths for your playthrough while you write the book. For example if you choose Challenge - Fight, then you'll have to defeat someone in the game in a fight, like Axel or if you choose the Love - Crude, then something terrible happens to your main love interest, etc. Kinda like Stanley Parable.

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
That would be a bitch to code and add in. Don't want that, as semi appealing of a thought that would be.

What this game needs though... wait for it... I know the suspense is killing you...

To have Stan kicked out of the apartment and replaced with Holly. Even better, Lena and Louise moving out of the apartment and moving in with Holly in tow. Saphiric Loveness, with a possible side of meat.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I wouldn't be opposed to Lena and Holly living with each other. Louise's story arch is going to have to come around if I'm to bring her; she's a bit needy for my tastes.
As Lena you can be (is? I can't recall if it's a choice or if you can lie) rather straightforward towards Holly when she asks about Lena's relationship with Louise, telling her that they're FWB. Holly didn't seem too troubled at that information last time I played.
I hope Holly's dependent attributes means there can be a route where Lena gets to go serious with Holly but keep Louise :devilish:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Princess Groundhog

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
As Lena you can be (is? I can't recall if it's a choice or if you can lie) rather straightforward towards Holly when she asks about Lena's relationship with Louise, telling her that they're FWB. Holly didn't seem too troubled at that information last time I played.
I hope Holly's dependent attributes means there can be a route where Lena gets to go serious with Holly but keep Louise :devilish:
Is that a prologue scene? I don't remember Holly and Lena ever talking about Louise.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

SuperW

Nov 16, 2022
On the Alison route, does contraceptive foam not exist in Hierofant?

If she doesn't want to take the pill, and Ian wants to raw dog it, that's a pretty obvious solution.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Is that a prologue scene? I don't remember Holly and Lena ever talking about Louise.
Yeah it's in the ch11 prologue. She probably only asks about Louise if you have pursued both of their scenes with Lena and not ended either "relationship" to that point. Maybe it's dependent on the holly_change variable too? In the playthrough I'm referring to it was pretty high, so Holly had her new pink top.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

This week I continued working on art and writing tasks simultaneously.

I'm progressing with Lena's part of the script, but there are some scenes I haven't yet defined or found a satisfactory way of implementing, which is slowing me down a bit. I've been also struggling with writing some story beats, controlling what information is presented, how it relates and iterates with past chapters, and how it sets up the plot development moving forward. There's a lot of previous choices and interactions that modify the current status of characters and relationships, and I try to reflect those, while also continuing to make the scenes interactive (I try to avoid making the player click through lines and lines of text without providing means of interacting with the scene). Chapter 11 will also include 2 new mini-games.

Regarding the art, I'm focusing on drawing all the scenes first. 3 remain, the ones I've been finding difficult to storyboard and find the right picture references for. Once I'm done drawing these I'll continue to finalize the rendering of the ones that have gone through the colorist.

New backgrounds and music are also being worked on, and we're trying to implement a more styilish method of displaying characters texting on screen.

I'll keep pushing to release chapter 11 as soon as I can, but I don't want to half-ass any aspect of it, trying to make all new scenes feel unique and interactive.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
That would be a bitch to code and add in. Don't want that, as semi appealing of a thought that would be.

What this game needs though... wait for it... I know the suspense is killing you...

To have Stan kicked out of the apartment and replaced with Holly. Even better, Lena and Louise moving out of the apartment and moving in with Holly in tow. Saphiric Loveness, with a possible side of meat.
I'm just looking forward to it when Stan can be kicked out of the apartment. Or get away from him. It will be a celebration for me when Stan is gone from the story.
But the best ending for him is the one I wrote to you, it's a pity that Eva won't write it. :ROFLMAO:

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
I'm just looking forward to it when Stan can be kicked out of the apartment. Or get away from him. It will be a celebration for me when Stan is gone from the story.
I'm just looking forward to it when Stan can fuck Lena in all rooms of the apartment. Or move in one room with her. It will be a celebration for me when Stan creampied her and made her a mom. o_O :giggle: :alien: :devilish: :sneaky: (y) :eek: :whistle: o_O :)
Creepy nerds need pussy too! FTW! :ROFLMAO: :giggle:

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
What? It would literally not be any different than coding any other choice in the game, lmao. Unless you mean adding it retroactively.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I'm just looking forward to it when Stan can fuck Lena in all rooms of the apartment. Or move in one room with her. It will be a celebration for me when Stan creampied her and made her a mom. o_O :giggle: :alien: :devilish: :sneaky: (y) :eek: :whistle: o_O :)
Creepy nerds need pussy too! FTW! :ROFLMAO: :giggle:
5 minutes later: Stan! STAAAAAAN! Wake up! You ejaculated while you sleep again! For God's sake, Stan!

4.60 star(s) 307 Votes