• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Actually the statistic that's most often quoted when making this reference doesn't say that "lesbian relationships have high rate of domestic violence" it says "women in lesbian relationships have the highest rate of domestic violence at some point in their lives."

Women are often the subject of rape, physical violence and stalking; for example over 60 percent of bisexual women having experienced one of the three is a specifically high number. Go figure that relationships with two women involved have a higher rate of having known a history of domestic violence.
Hmm, there is a discussion about that here

Adi23398

Jan 30, 2020
Of yourself in your underwear in bed?
I'd at the very least hope to get something similar back, were I the sender.
I mean GRWM trend is popular nowadays...just think of the days when people had to go to the lengths to install spy hidden cams , double way mirrors n all...soo considering that it looks normal....

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
That whole Lena-Louise path is so cooked,Lena only thinks of her as a annoying fucktoy.
Louise deserves better,time for that Ian-Louise love path;)
I'd like that, but with the current direction, i expect a very rushed and underwhelming development. Very like the end game of GGGB, where Ashley meets a person and goes straight into fucking. The way Ian thinks about Louise strongly suggested that he is just interested in that. And Louise is likely also just interested to vent.
Some slow buildup to form a relationship by connecting through hobbies, work, artistic fullfillment, emotional understanding and overcoming, seems less and less likely. Its already done with the main girls and could be done with Louise. She is finished with university and looks for work, so Ian can recommend her to the magazine (though Louise is better recommended to Minerva by Holly, not Ian) or even work for him if he gets the job.

Still baffled how Eva wants 20 chapters and not 16. The latter makes more sense in regards to the skill levels and current story progression, we are already wrapping things up and are straight on the escalation.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Still baffled how Eva wants 20 chapters and not 16. The latter makes more sense in regards to the skill levels and current story progression, we are already wrapping things up and are straight on the escalation.
She probably doenst want to work in this game for 10+ years:HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: tiger8125 and Ray_D

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
Of yourself in your underwear in bed?
I'd at the very least hope to get something similar back, were I the sender.
I'll do you one better, except not something similar, but send exactly what she send to Ian right back to her, Louise will be satisfied for sure

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
This route begins in Chapter 10. It requires Lena to either have sex with Axel in Ch.9, or to sign contract with Seymour while she doesn't have a high opinion of him:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you! Sorry to be so needy...but will Lena be able to have sex with Axel in chapter 9 after having thrown away the pics of herself and him? Will it be after a photoshoot with him? I seem to recall something like that from way back....when Ivy did not show up as a chaperone.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I'm not even sure if sending a plain selfie without any explicit nudity counts as anything nowadays. It's not the 90s anymore. :sneaky:
A plain selfie? The pose was kinda sexy, meant to tease. Do female zoomers really send casual sexy pics to strangers? Onlyfans gen, right?

• Haha
Reactions: SearingFive

acoaco

May 31, 2017
Sorry guys, can any one help me? When i load my saves from the end of chapter 11, the game just goes back to main menu screen. Any suggestions on fix?

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Sorry guys, can any one help me? When i load my saves from the end of chapter 11, the game just goes back to main menu screen. Any suggestions on fix?
Roll back a couple of screens then go forward. My guess is you saved your game on the "Thanks for playing screen" which is set to return you to main menu.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Did you use Jmod in your saves? It happens when the mod version is older than the game version. Start a new game without mod or wait for the mod to get updated.

4.60 star(s) 307 Votes