Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
What do you think? I strongly assume that in later versions Ian will sleep with Ivy and Louise or start an affair/relationship with them. Do you think that a relationship with Lena is necessary for this?
In the last playthrough I started relationships with Alison & Holly for Ian. I left Lena out completely and she had a sporadic friendship with Ian. Anyway... Alison & Holly are total mismatches for Ian in my opinion. One was actually only interested in Jeremy and his "advantages" from the start and the other just annoyed me with her shy and reserved manner. I think Holly needed a certified document every time that Ian thought she was great.
To put it bluntly, if you think Alison or Holly are mismatches for Ian, then you went onto their paths with completely wrong choices. It becomes clear over the run of the game that Alison is a very loyal girl! She is with other guys only if Ian shows no interest in her (and cuts those other guys off directly once you are showing interest) or if you decide that threesomes are fun, but that is also a player´s decision if you and Alsion have threesomes.
Holly might be a nerd, but she can get more open. Granted, currently it takes time for Ian to get "sweet Holly" to open up, Lena can help here. I already asked if there will be a path where Ian and "wild Holly" can become a dedicated apir, but it will take some time to get an answer.
But if keep the discussion outside the bedroom, IMHO there are only 3 girls who really fit Ian - Alison, Holly and Lena. Cherry is nice, but hung up on Axel even more than Lena. Cindy is selfish and naive to a high dgree, absolute turn off for me in addition to her being the GF of a close friend. Emma reminds me much of an activist I know personally and deeply loath for being a selfrighteous, arrogant cloudcuckoolander, so Emma is a total no-go! Louise, Minerva and Ivy so far I never went after, so I cannot say how well they would fit Ian, but I doubt they are.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
At the end of the game (in 5 years or so) Lena ends up back with Axel and Ian ends up with Gillian. Who knows....
But a good post on your part.
There’s also Emma. She has a great character in general, but her behavior and manner reminds me (don't laugh!) of my RL sister. That's why having a fling with her was never an option, even if it was just a video game.
I agree Emma is a pretty great character. Not many glaring issues. She has been a part of the gang for so long they basically talk about the same things and they do it a lot. Also she is a great listener since Ian can confide in her which is a huge W in my book. Many girls in the game don't like listening to Ian and would rather talk about themselves. Objectively she would be a good match but she looks like abella danger so that's a no bueno for me.

Now Gillian is gorgeous but it is still too early to tell. Whether she is putting up a facade or is truly sorry, whether she has moved on, or even the state of her relationship with Mike. It would be interesting if Eva takes the route where Gillian is a two faced snake and isn't actually sorry for what she did to Ian. Like she is just a bad human being period. I dont think I can handle another conversation where characters mope and talk about how sorry they are about the past. Plenty of ppl do that already. We need something spicy.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Thank you! Sorry to be so needy...but will Lena be able to have sex with Axel in chapter 9 after having thrown away the pics of herself and him? Will it be after a photoshoot with him? I seem to recall something like that from way back....when Ivy did not show up as a chaperone.
Yes, even if you destroyed the pictures, Lena and Axel can fuck if you let him kiss her at the end of the photoshoot, or if you try to stop him but then kiss him back.

If they had sex in Ch.9 then in Ch.10 when Lena recalls it, if you choose option to masturbate it effectively puts her on the same path she'd be on if she never destroyed the pictures in the first place (lena_axel_desire is activated) If you choose not to masturbate then Lena has more control over her actions around Axel, but you can still choose to escalate things if you want. Lena who has her _desire variable active is just more prone to pick these actions on her own, without a chance to override them.

Jul 13, 2022
I have found some texts are misleading in one of my playthrough. For example I haven't fucked Cindy after the bar scene in back street, but later you have the option to say "I desire you" in your home and it can lead to fucking her and I read some texts it was saying something like "...fuck me again like before"
i might not remember whole text but the word "again" was there and it was the first time that I was fucking her. maybe its a bug but it was there.

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
Is there a way to be with relationship with Minerva without being "yes mam" to her?

Like can you be disagree with her in work but still fucking her?

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
and its still very weird that how Ivy hasn't fucked with any male so far in the game or Lena hasn't became a stripper like her.
Basically, all of this can (and probably will) happen. Theoretically, with so much story potential, only 1/4 of the game could be completed (as of now).

Reactions: Andrea9999

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Is there a way to be with relationship with Minerva without being "yes mam" to her?

Like can you be disagree with her in work but still fucking her?
Idk what exactly you want for Minerva, but there are basically 5 main paths for Minerva

Be a yes man and not fuck her.
Be confrontational to her and get fired
Be confrontational to her and reject her, which lets you keep your job.
Be confrontational to her and fuck her while still being rude, this is the hatefuck route
Be confrontational to her and fuck her, but then start being nice to her, this is the romance route

Jul 13, 2022
but chapter 12 is not like beginning I think. If the game continues until chapter 30 or more, yes you can be right. But i feel now we are in chapter 12 and these things should have had happened already like Lena becoming stripper, Cindy becoming more celebrity slut etc.

Reactions: Balsamic

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Fan of this game. It is also the game that prodded me to make my own game.

but chapter 12 is not like beginning I think. If the game continues until chapter 30 or more, yes you can be right. But i feel now we are in chapter 12 and these things should have had happened already like Lena becoming stripper, Cindy becoming more celebrity slut etc.
No way this is going to chapter 30, the branching is already imho a lot for creator.

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
Idk what exactly you want for Minerva, but there are basically 5 main paths for Minerva

Be confrontational to her and fuck her while still being rude, this is the hatefuck route
Be confrontational to her and fuck her, but then start being nice to her, this is the romance route
Thanks.. wonder is following the last route makes it impossible to date/fuck Cindy like holly path?
That's basically the only to get with her.
Thanks again

So basically being a good guy to Minerva led to nothing? Or it has other benifit?

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018

I like the romance route to be honest, Minerva and Alisson are the only women i dont think too much about cheating on me, Lena is so exposed and Cindy is Cindy, Holly want to be like lena, Ivy is a stripper, Louise is into BBC

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I like the romance route to be honest, Minerva and Alisson are the only women i dont think too much about cheating on me, Lena is so exposed and Cindy is Cindy, Holly want to be like lena, Ivy is a stripper, Louise is into BBC
I don't really ever have Ian cheat on the romance paths, unless it's on Lena. Either Ian is loyal or he is a fuckboy who makes it clear he isn't romantically interested and is fucking other women.

Reactions: noturiah

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
and its still very weird that how Ivy hasn't fucked with any male so far in the game or Lena hasn't became a stripper like her.
Ivy fucked Billy. Would you have liked to see it? Only way to see it anyway would have been if Ivy took a selfie while fuking him, or Lena spying on them while they're getting at it.

And there are hints that Lena could become a stripper soon.

4.60 star(s) 307 Votes