SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Louise phone interaction on non 3some path was weird but understandable because Ian had a positive impression on her. But still weird to post a selfie out of blue.

Chuck6o

Jul 26, 2021
Curious as how EK plans on implementing Gillian content, if at all. Even if the theories of her being Mikes gf are true, how would we see her in sex scenes besides dream sequences? Lena and Gillian have no reason together unless it's a threesome with Mike, which I feel would have to be set up asap or else it'll feel rushed. A scene with Ian rekindling? Didn't EK say she had no plans for that, then again EK said the same about Ian x Ivy and now it seems they will have a sex scene after the beach...
She also claimed to have zero interest in producing Stan/Lena content, look how that's turned out.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I don't know how much Louise can be aware that Ian can be taken. With a bunch of options like Alison she can't know.

But can Louise know that Holly and Ian date? They interact a bit and she likes Holly (unless Lena plays both of them, maybe) And she would put Holly under the bus by making a move on her boyfriend?

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Did she? I always had the impression that Stan was going to get some content, even pre-rework Stan.
No, Eva even stated that they have trouble giving him content.
Stan got votes in patreon polls and won a fanart contest, so his role increased noticibly. Before the remaster, he barely had a route.

Vernalcash

May 20, 2017
No, Eva even stated that they have trouble giving him content.
Stan got votes in patreon polls and won a fanart contest, so his role increased noticibly. Before the remaster, he barely had a route.
I remember her saying she didn't really like the old version of Stan and that's what cause the revork, I don't remember her saying he was not going to get any content.
The only characters I remeber her saying something like that about, were Gillian and Ed.

Jul 13, 2022
Ivy fucked Billy. Would you have liked to see it? Only way to see it anyway would have been if Ivy took a selfie while fuking him, or Lena spying on them while they're getting at it.

And there are hints that Lena could become a stripper soon.
she fucked with him in the text maybe , is there any content about that ? no. by this logic everybody can fuck with everybody in the story, in author's mind :D

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Has Eva Kiss actually developed other games before and how do they compare to ORS? I would appreciate personal opinions.

tannino

Mar 5, 2019
Hallo to everyone. I have a question.......
I think that i destroyed the photos that Axel put in the song notebook but Lena ended up having sex with Ael afer the photoshoot in his house. During the sex scene Lena says that she didn't destroyed the photos (which i did to get the will point).
Is this a slight mistake in the narrative due to the many ramifications of the plot? Can somebody tell me if they encountered this situation? Thanks in advance.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Ok here we go, my TOP GIRLS:

1- Cherry (not enough screen time, but damn she's hot and accessible, I've hesitated a LOT when on her path between Love and Domination, so two main saves for her)
2- Emma (the superhorny friend with a great attitude and ASS)
3- Cindy (Super hot blond, that you can tame with a chad Ian)
3- Lena (She is damn fine with all the kinks to enjoy)
4- Holly (shy, redhead, cute that can become hot and wild)
5- Ivy (Beautyful, free, wild, sexy)
6- Minerva (A boss who likes to be manhandled, she can start looking pretty with clothes, make-up and hairstyle)
7- Alisson (insipid character but massive titties, do not do anal => out)
8- Louise (No, there's nothing to value her for)
X- Gillian (don't know yet, to be determined)

No hate please ! :)

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Do you think there will be in future updates content with Ians new co-worker Nat or with the blonde glasses-wearing woman who was seen during a visit to the danceclub. She was there with Ivy & Jess. Unfortunately I don't know her name.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Do you think there will be in future updates content with Ians new co-worker Nat or with the blonde glasses-wearing woman who was seen during a visit to the danceclub. She was there with Ivy & Jess. Unfortunately I don't know her name.
Nat is a swinger, so there is a low chance.
Alice was presumable just a cameo, as she is a character from another creators game.

4.60 star(s) 306 Votes