dav121

Oct 13, 2016
So is Ian's inability to perform in bed the reason his girlfriend left him for his father?

lifegetsweird

Jan 22, 2020
I think that development of this game is too damn fast. Making a few pictures poorly colored static cheap tracings and several kilobytes of text\coding shoud deffenetly took much more time for collecting donations hard hard development than just a mounth or a few. ^_^
p.s. an army of "true fans" will attack me in 3 seconds, 2, 1, go! ^_^
Lol. I can't tell you're not a creator yourself, because you're vastly underestimating how time consuming it is to work on these. So yeah, you "forgot" about the most time-consuming part of the whole process: thinking. The creator has to think of all the scenes, and all the characters in the scenes, and how they affect each other and the overall plot, and the different branches in the narrative and how to rein them in to the main story. It's a hell of a difficult job. I'm not bothered by you underselling Eva's job--if anything, I'm bothered by you disrespecting the profession itself. But I'm not really bothered because this is a forum for erotic games and honestly who the fuck cares.

Personally, I'm amazed at the speed and consistency with which Eva delivers the updates; and it's not a matter of being a "true fan"--the only other game I really follow here is Kingdom of Deception, where an update much smaller than an ORS chapter takes anything from 3 months to half a year.

riot21

Aug 11, 2019
I'm totally fine waiting for as long as it needs to be for a release to drop - I'm not paying for the game, though I usually will drop on and off the Patreon a few times to pay what I feel a game like this is actually worth at some point through the development.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Looks like tomorrow?
Likely, it's past midnight in Spain right now, if that's where she's located. She'd probably post a quick update if it's going to take longer than tomorrow or Thursday.

I'm hyped for the fallout on Jeremy being discovered, I want to see if he gets shunned, or if that playboy figures out a way to bounce back (or be bounced on). It's also time for some Ivy or Cindy scenes I hope!

projectsagefan

May 2, 2020
Lol. I can't tell you're not a creator yourself, because you're vastly underestimating how time consuming it is to work on these. So yeah, you "forgot" about the most time-consuming part of the whole process: thinking. The creator has to think of all the scenes, and all the characters in the scenes, and how they affect each other and the overall plot, and the different branches in the narrative and how to rein them in to the main story. It's a hell of a difficult job. I'm not bothered by you underselling Eva's job--if anything, I'm bothered by you disrespecting the profession itself. But I'm not really bothered because this is a forum for erotic games and honestly who the fuck cares.

Personally, I'm amazed at the speed and consistency with which Eva delivers the updates; and it's not a matter of being a "true fan"--the only other game I really follow here is Kingdom of Deception, where an update much smaller than an ORS chapter takes anything from 3 months to half a year.
I guess it's just trolling or maybe he doesn't understand at all what is happening. It's like hiring a professional to fix an issue and then complaining about the price when it only took a short amount of time to do. You're not only paying for the time the work takes to do, you're paying for the years of education and experience it took to get someone to the point where they can analyse and fix your issue in a timely manner.

And if it's as easy as just doodling and putting some random words into a text file to get 1700 people to pay you monthly, what exactly is stopping him from doing it? How did this developer manager to get into this exclusive club of actually making something worth playing and actually getting paid for it through when so many have failed?

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes