ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Perry keeps telling Ian no girl for any of them, he has no chance above the manwhores
Jeremy or Axel.
Perry doesn't know shit. And if you want to talk about canon, then Emma explicitly tells Ian he's much better at sex than Jeremy, if she gets to fuck them both.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I've always thought that Cuckquen is a crimminally underused kink. So many possibilties.
true cuckqueen ian best waifu we need some holly/cindy scenes and more alison esxpecially holly I cant see the nice corruption holly scenes just because ian and holly dating even if i want play this way and the scenes are already in game :confused::confused:

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
The character is shallow and baffling childish for someone who is an above average scorer.

But the ladies fawning over this idiot just because of one genetic plus is hilarious. If Lena ultimately picks his cock over the entirety of Ians character or if married Ian/Alison are delivering a black baby because Ian had to invite Jeremy for the threesome just once, I laugh.
Lets be honest here bro, all Jeremy's conquests are casual sex, the only exeption is his "girlfriend" and she is obviously into BDSM, the dude doesnt have to be "deep" for him to bone some girls, its like that Lena coworker, she obviously fucks him just because, i only did 3 scenes with him and she didnt seems to like him that much and just uses him for stress relief, he is super simple and just wants to bone Lena because she is hot, maybe there is some development later but i doubt it.
I presonally like Jeremy, he breaks generic BBC stereotype imo.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I wish there was more cheating conversation between Jeremy and Lena. It wood have been more fun and felt real.
true lena needs to get more kinky we are half through the game and she needs to remove that stupid relationship limitations with holly,lena,cindy and so on I actually have the feeling that eva hates us soyboys she makes it very hard to play loser ian all the limitations it would not be hard to make these scenes because they are already in game for example holly scenes with mark!!!

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
Perry doesn't know shit. And if you want to talk about canon, then Emma explicitly tells Ian he's much better at sex than Jeremy, if she gets to fuck them both.
I think Emma just likes Perry more, so she enjoys sex with him more.
I read your post wrong my dude, my bad lol.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
Jeremy beating the MC up literally and talking about boning his BFF.
Talk about overblown trope right outta proportion and into the sun.
NTR bull trope is all about girls thrown on his head for no reason.

That is the trope: outta the blue, no rhyme or reason, bang.
That how life works my dude, did you know casual sex exist?
Does this MC has some kind of "pussy pass"?
Are you some kind of sore loser? Its like your 50th "face palm" in 20 pages or something, you are really passionate about this mystical NTR theme.

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
Life does not force you to interact with JEremy, gamer, this game does, incessantly
all the time.

BEcause the novelty was to get away or rise above, but this game keeps the NTR bull
all the time, nothing phases him and MC has to rush to stop girls from falling on him.
He is your friend in game, just like literally everyone, they have to interact with you otherwise there would not be a story.
I dont get your point, if you dont want Jeremy to fuck your GF the game does not force him to do it, its your decision.
If you want to fuck everyone, he has as much right to do the same as you, people got really soft on this forum, consume too much harem i guess.

May 8, 2020
That how life works my dude, did you know casual sex exist?
Does this MC has some kind of "pussy pass"?
Are you some kind of sore loser? Its like your 50th "face palm" in 20 pages or something, you are really passionate about this mystical NTR theme.
I think the presence of NTR as an option for the development of the plot, or rather one of the developments of the plot, is cool.
but making NTR one main plot is at least stupid and uninteresting)
ntr games so filled in all games)
and someone wrote about cuckqueen,
I think it's a great idea! Finally somebody wrote about this , deadly tired scenario where man is always some pathetic or submissive peace of shit , .

cuckold, NTR, femdom - it's certainly cool if avoidable or variable

Reactions: bloodyasura

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
because it's going behind Lena's back. I'll ask Eva why Lena can cheat on Ian with anyone but Ian can't.
DONT DO IT DUDE jesus pls mate the limitations are already so bad with all the relationships and no cheating allowed cindy,lena,holly if eva dont stop with these this games will be very boring in future updates her old game had a lot of kinky scnese,cheating corruption and so on at the end if eva dont stop with the limitations it will be boring vanilla story if mc is in a relationship with a person because no kinky scenes ,no corruption if in relationship,no cheating,no drama and so on pls stop dude think about us soyboys mate:(:(:(:(otherwise eva force us to play ian and lena as a single(if we wanna see the cool corruption scenes in the future holly,cindy,lena alison) and that is pretty bad too

Last edited:

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
I think the presence of NTR as an option for the development of the plot, or rather one of the developments of the plot, is cool.
but making NTR one main plot is at least stupid and uninteresting)
ntr games so filled in all games)
and someone wrote about cuckqueen,
I think it's a great idea! Finally somebody wrote about this , deadly tired scenario where man is always some pathetic or submissive peace of shit , .

cuckold, NTR, femdom - it's certainly cool if avoidable or variable
My point is that all of that is optional, if you serious about any girl in this game there is literally no way for her to cheat on you unless its your own decision.
So NTR complaining seems stupid to me that all.
If you bonin around with everyone you can hardly call them "yours" its just casual sex, there is nothing NTR about it if someone else fucks too, that the point of casual.

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
That is how the tropes get generic and boring: Jeremy fkks everyone, is everywhere,
Ivy strips for everybody, corrupts everybody.
All Ian can do is save girls from Jeremy- trope of invincible NTR bull.
All Lena can do is save Holly and herself from becoming a mindless sex object
that Ivy can sell to her handlers, either Axel or somebody else.
Keep living in your ntr fantasy world then, i wont argue with you anymore since its obviosuly pointless.

May 8, 2020
DONT DO IT DUDE jesus pls mate the limitations are already so bad with all the relationships and no cheating allowed cindy,lena,holly if eva dont stop with these this games will be very boring in future updates her old game had a lot of kinky scnese,cheating corruption and so on at the end if eva dont stop with the limitations it will be boring vanilla story because no kinky scenes ,no corruption if in relationship,no cheating,no drama and so on pls stop dude think about us soyboys mate:(:(:(:(otherwise eva force us to play ian and lena as a single and that is pretty bad too
I think you are contradicting yourself, how can this be a vanilla story if, on the contrary, it is something new when the male protagonist also has the opportunity to fuck everyone in a row,
when Lena can cheat and Yen can’t - that’s cool and disgusting
When yen can cheat - it is vanilla!?
you are not logical or I did not understand something.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Balsamic

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
That is how the tropes get generic and boring: Jeremy fkks everyone, is everywhere,
I don't know what to tell you my dude. The only girl Jeremy fucks in my playthrough is Alison, and even that is only because she didn't get Ian's dick she was thirsting after. And she still keeps calling him and practically spells it out for him she'd much rather fuck Ian who's her "first choice".

May 8, 2020
Ivy strips for everybody, corrupts everybody.
All Ian can do is save girls from Jeremy- trope of invincible NTR bull.
All Lena can do is save Holly and herself from becoming a mindless sex object
that Ivy can sell to her handlers, either Axel or somebody else.
Dude it’s sound to simple , to Eva s game vision, or hope and believer )

May 8, 2020
My point is that all of that is optional, if you serious about any girl in this game there is literally no way for her to cheat on you unless its your own decision.
So NTR complaining seems stupid to me that all.
If you bonin around with everyone you can hardly call them "yours" its just casual sex, there is nothing NTR about it if someone else fucks too, that the point of casual.
Totally agree , I get your point)

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Anyone know how to get the Ivy scenes in the new update
?
Not sure, but from what I gathered:

Get Ivy points by making a Joke (Charisma), Complimenting her (Charisma/Lust) and Coming clean before Axel (Charisma, must be with Lena at this point of time). Then visit the gym in chapter 10.

Lena can get her Ivy scene automatically, as long as she has enough points.

4.60 star(s) 305 Votes