• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
May 8, 2020
Unfortunately you kinda have to rely on a guide to get the playthrough you want, i've had to redo several early sections because some options are locked off for the most inane reasons.

Nowadays i keep a few different saves around for the optimal playthrough, currently trying to pair up Lena and Stan.~~

Beauty and the Simp if you will.
Yeah u right,
Nerd and Beauty
Simp and Beauty
Or whatever , it’s something new ,
All games have oldman and beauty.
Black and beauty,
Skinny and beauty .

but when shy and loser get a girl it’s something fresh))

May 8, 2020
Unfortunately you kinda have to rely on a guide to get the playthrough you want, i've had to redo several early sections because some options are locked off for the most inane reasons.

Nowadays i keep a few different saves around for the optimal playthrough, currently trying to pair up Lena and Stan.~~

Beauty and the Simp if you will.
By the way, can you share save , before new update , where with good
Relationship with Stan

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
I hope we have 2 path for stanLena - not only femdom, but lovepath or maledom View attachment 2208887

somehow I can't imagine a love affair between the two.
Only if she is very hurt by another, and Stan then takes care of her.

Whereby I somehow still find Stan a little creepy.

As much as I would be happy about more and more routes with the different characters, the game is of course becoming more complex, which extends the development time more and more, and we can already see how long it will take until the next update.

May 8, 2020
somehow I can't imagine a love affair between the two.
Only if she is very hurt by another, and Stan then takes care of her.

Whereby I somehow still find Stan a little creepy.

As much as I would be happy about more and more routes with the different characters, the game is of course becoming more complex, which extends the development time more and more, and we can already see how long it will take until the next update.
That’s why that route is interesting, creepy dude try get a girl) cuck route or femdom or maledom ,doesn’t mean )

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
After playing Episode 10, I was once again convinced that Stan is a total cuck. A good ending is unlikely for him, this guy in the ending will remain an incel who jerks off to Lena pics.
I'm not much into that, but Stan seems like a dude that would be, if he is actually a total cuck and remains as he is, wouldn't that be a "happy ending" for him?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Oh and one last thing, I really dislike how Jeremy never even brings up the fact that Lena is Ian's "OFFICIAL" girlfriend while he fucks her. Seriously, is he really not going to acknowledge that?
Well, one thing to consider would be:
Python:
        gal "Uh oh, looks like this scene is still a work in progress."
        gal "Check back in the Beta version, maybe Lara has had time to finish them by then."
although complete lack of even checks for relationship state in that scene makes me wonder if it's maybe only supposed to be available if Lena isn't in an "official" relationship, and it's just not something the coding takes into account at the moment, update being in alpha stage and all.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Really? Do tell :unsure:
There's ian_cuck variable in the script, but amusingly enough it is only set to true if the player chooses for Ian to get all salty and demand details when Lena mentions his cock is one of the best she's ever had.

On unrelated note, sissification route confirmed:

1670010004847.png

okay, not really, that's just a typo /s

Shotgun51

May 1, 2019
any ideas on how to fix this?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/gallery.rpy", line 103, in <module>
TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'chapter'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 550, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "scripts/gallery.rpyc", line 91, in script
File "scripts/gallery.rpyc", line 91, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2213, in execute
self.set()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2224, in set
value = renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(self.code.bytecode)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/gallery.rpy", line 103, in <module>
TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'chapter'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Our Red String v10.0_ALPHA
Fri Dec 2 14:55:02 2022

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
OK Now I need to know...

Pro Jeremy :poop:
Contra Jeremy (y)

Your votes please! :LOL::ROFLMAO:
The character is shallow and baffling childish for someone who is an above average scorer.

But the ladies fawning over this idiot just because of one genetic plus is hilarious. If Lena ultimately picks his cock over the entirety of Ians character or if married Ian/Alison are delivering a black baby because Ian had to invite Jeremy for the threesome just once, I laugh.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
The character is shallow and baffling childish for someone who is an above average scorer.

But the ladies fawning over this idiot just because of one genetic plus is hilarious. If Lena ultimately picks his cock over the entirety of Ians character or if married Ian/Alison are delivering a black baby because Ian had to invite Jeremy for the threesome just once, I laugh.
My goal in future updates: Ian sleeps with Ivy before Jeremy does. Then he rubs it in his face.
EVA KISS, make it happen!

4.60 star(s) 307 Votes