Modsognir

Dec 26, 2020
Thanks I’ll try that! It does seem ridiculous though to lock the Lena-Holly-Ivy threesome behind not hooking up with Louisa AND having to specifically fantasise about Holly in a really early scene that gives no indication as to its purpose. Especially the not-hooking-up-with-Louisa thing - why wouldn’t Lena be horny for an Ivy-Holly threesome if she’s already been having sex with Louisa? Not sure if Eva is trying to increase playability or something, but unnecessarily limiting roleplaying opportunities is just bad game design
Hm, yeah, some things are not really optimal. But tbf, it's a ton of work to make such a project with so many branches work correctly. Haven't played c10 yet, but so far Eva has done a much better job with this than most other devs. Also in GGGB.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Sorry, I was too focused on the variable and not on the "Come clean before Axel". Actually, axel_knows_dating requirement makes sense since Ian gained a lot of respect from Ivy as someone not afraid to stand up for himself, even in front of an unstable chad like Axel. Plus it's a harmless sparring, doesn't necessarily mean that it will be the only way to unlock more content with Ivy in the future.
I think gating the first Ivy-Ian "scene" behind such stringent requirement is an oversight though. There has been precedents already for closing off routes if you miss something in the build up phase.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Jeremy asks and insists on getting Allison even after Ian tells him she is his.
Then you make a mistake somewhere. Early on in the game there is a talk with Jeremy about Alison. If you tell him you like her and consider her yours, then Jeremy backs off completely from Alison.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
I've always assumed that the "experimenting" relationship was phrased intentionally vague to give room for misunderstandings between Ian and Lena—to blur the line of what's cheating or not. If that's not the case, I think that ideally could have been a bit more explicit in the chapter 9 relationship talk.
First, I also understood that wrong :) But the actual conversation is quite clear:

Ian: "We're both in a similar situation, so I get where you're coming from. I feel a bit like that too..."
Ian: "So maybe we could keep experimenting... together."
Lena: "Experimenting together? And... how would that be like?"
Ian: "I'm not sure. I've never tried something like that in a relationship, but maybe we can talk it over."
Ian: "If the two of us are OK with it, I guess we could try a more... {i}open{/i} approach to things."
Lena: "That could be... interesting."

So at the very least no sex with other people before they 'talk it over'.

One more thing, It seems there will be Robert content in this chapter after all.
If Lena gets in a fight with Ian regarding her Stalkfap content she will go home alone and have the option to call Robert.
If you click on it nothing happens for now but it will be added in the Beta or Final for sure.
I didn't play through it but looked at the code and the scene is already there. It is just one reused picture from chapter 7 though.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
How do you think the progress of the whole game is? How many are done? 1/3?
There is still so much content possible and so many constellations.
But I'm afraid if we only get 1-2 chapters a year it will take at least 7-10 years.

Jul 27, 2020
Hope not only this way. I rather see mistress Lena make her sub Louise agree to bring Ian next time they have sex
I wanna see DP scene when Ian and Stan doing Louise, and Lena, like a true mistress, direct all the process for her lovely pet.
It would be so hot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
>You are gigachad Ian
>Turn your mindset into grindset
>Ingnore all the whores
>Refuse to elaborate
>Leaves

Last edited:

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
Jeremy is not sharing himself. He is only out to fkk the girls of others. That is why
they all chant his manwhore anthem in the house of Perry.
Jeremy could share if Ian gives in, not himself.

Jeremy is written as a one dimensional NTR bull trope and the constant bully of Ian.
Jeremy only shares pics to brag to Ian after they talk about it. They never talk about Lena.

Jeremy asks and insists on getting Allison even after Ian tells him she is his.
Jeremy is a jerk thru and through, no wonder Ivy is not giving him any unless drugged outta her mind.
Ask and insist? I just played this part, only went for Alison and Minerva as Ian, i told him "its fair game and i dont own Alison", and after we fucked like 2-3 times he just says "she is not interested in him anymore" and is pretty supportive, you have some weird definition of NTR.

Rosequake

Jan 12, 2021
Maybe you miss some of her events, when you sleep with too many people you might skip some other events related to other stuff.
Ah shit. I remember this solving the issue for me at one time. Hmm... Hope you'll figure it out eventually :)
Your Lena does have 6 lust, right?

Requirements: 6 Lust, lena_go_holly > 0, and [v8_holly_strip = True]
Yeah, I’m playing on cheat mode so she has 10 everythingI’m having a look at the code and it says:

"{image=icon_lust.webp}I'm willing to help" if (lena_lust > 5 and lena_go_holly > 0 and v8_holly_strip and ian_lena_dating == False) or (lena_lust > 5 and lena_go_holly > 0 and v8_holly_strip and ian_lena_over):
I’ve not clicked any of the Lena-Ian heart events (they are having sex though) so just trying to work out which variable I’m not hitting. Will update if I find out!

Rosequake

Jan 12, 2021
Yeah, I’m playing on cheat mode so she has 10 everythingI’m having a look at the code and it says:

I’ve not clicked any of the Lena-Ian heart events (they are having sex though) so just trying to work out which variable I’m not hitting. Will update if I find out!
Ok so the Ian_Lena_Dating variable is just for them hooking up, not for them being a couple. So you can’t do the Ivy/Holly threesome if you are sleeping with Ian at all by the looks of things. Which doesn’t make sense to me, seems very unnecessarily railroaded!

Modsognir

Dec 26, 2020
Ok so the Ian_Lena_Dating variable is just for them hooking up, not for them being a couple. So you can’t do the Ivy/Holly threesome if you are sleeping with Ian at all by the looks of things. Which doesn’t make sense to me, seems very unnecessarily railroaded!
Oh... Well, it might make sense in the way that Lena knows that Holly has a crush on Ian. So she might feel more conflicted about fooling around with Holly while she is banging the guy Holly fancies.

Reactions: BloodyMares

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017

Arent sex enought? I never dated Ian as Lena, but one time i did a couple his events and she went all "what about holly".
I'm sure if you just ditch him after first 2 dates it should work, after you first go to sex shop with ivy she ask you about Ian, just say "i dont like him" and when he texts you next time just "avoid him".

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes