TittyHeaven

Jan 20, 2023
but it does beg the question is this just a tad too much?
I didn't follow a walkthrough and have the gallery unlocked, I think it's actually probably best to save a walkthrough until after you've done a few routes to sweep up whatever was missed as you'll likely have unlocked most of it if not all. WT's tend to turn a VN into a checklist chore. Scene wise most of it is basically prioritize this character and they will almost definitely jump on or in the desired MC, except Ivy who will jump on any cock but Ian's.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
legit info
No. Evas patreon is all we have.
best guess
Chapter 11 Alpha - 2023/06/30
Chapter 11 Epilogue Alpha- 2023/09/27 (3 months)
Chapter 12 Prologue Alpha - 2023/11/30 (2 months)
Chapter 12 Alpha - 2024/04/26 (5 months)

It's barely been two months. If the second part of chapter 12 is as long, then it may come around october in three months. If its shorter, then 1-2 months. It may not take as long, since part 2 is still on the beach, so no new backgrounds, most assets are already done in part 1. This chapter may also have Ian on the focus and Lena already had a spin during his part, so a smaller part for Lena is plausible. Also, additional Lena content could be saved for the epilogue.

So 2 months. 1 at best and 3 at worst.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch 12 Full + Multimod by JohnDupont

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 396 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
No. Evas patreon is all we have.

Chapter 11 Alpha - 2023/06/30
Chapter 11 Epilogue Alpha- 2023/09/27 (3 months)
Chapter 12 Prologue Alpha - 2023/11/30 (2 months)
Chapter 12 Alpha - 2024/04/26 (5 months)

It's barely been two months. If the second part of chapter 12 is as long, then it may come around october in three months. If its shorter, then 1-2 months. It may not take as long, since part 2 is still on the beach, so no new backgrounds, most assets are already done in part 1. This chapter may also have Ian on the focus and Lena already had a spin during his part, so a smaller part for Lena is plausible. Also, additional Lena content could be saved for the epilogue.

So 2 months. 1 at best and 3 at worst.
Ugh... so including the fact that 1-2 scenes will almost certainly be pushed from the Alpha to Beta and Final Version of Chapter 12.2 and the epilogue will take another month or so. It wouldn't be far off to estimate that the full version of Chapter 12 won't be out until September. Add to that couple of days/weeks off after the full release for R&R and we are in October, meaning that at best we would get a short preview (1-2 scenes) of Chapter 13 before the end of the year to give the patrons some fodder.

I was wondering because after the improvement of communication I had actually thought about re-upping my patronage. But judging by this pace one chapter per year seems to be the new normal. I had been a 20$ sub for a very short time during GGGB and a 10$ sub at the start of ORS. Now I can't fathom how people can throw 120-240$ a year at a project that while being very good is, at this point, littered with problems. Only bright spot in all of this mess (imho) is that no other project has yet surpassed ORS or smaller projects have sprung up that show enough promise to pull people away from ORS.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
except Ivy who will jump on any cock but Ian's.
So far Ivy has not had sex with any man in this game, apart from giving Jeremy a BJ at end of truth or dare ( if Lena decides not to do it instead). She's planned to have sex with both Jeremy and Billy, but everytime something has got in the way. Compare that with Lena ( Ian, Robert, Axel, Mike, Jack, Jeremy, Mark and Marcel), Holly ( Ian, Mark and Robert), Alison ( Ian, Jeremy and Billy), Emma ( Ian and Jeremy), Cindy ( Ian and Wade), Cherry ( Ian and Axel), Jessica (Ian) and Minerva (Ian).

Far from being the biggest slut in the game, she's the only woman who hasn't so far slept around with other men. She might be portrayed as a slut, but so far it hasn't happened, at least within the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maviarab

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
No just reminding Ivy lovers she’s still a no Ian zone after 12 episodes ;).
Where Ian is concerned, Ivy is a slowburner. He's not the kind of guy she would usually go for, so he has convince her that he's worthy of her interest. When Ian practices ju-jitsu with her, that was quite heavy flirtation between the two of them, and if Ian beats her then she's quite impressed. My guess is, she'll do that again with him, and if he wins again ( and he's not with Lena), I think something will happen between them. I also think on the open route, that Ian and Lena will eventually have the option, for a threesome with her.

Reactions: axy2

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
She slept with Mike.
Yes, you're right. But even so, she's still at the bottom of the list with Jessica and Minerva. And we never actually see it ( with Mike). So far just lesbian scenes. Eva has depicted her as a sexually voracious character, but has not shown much evidence of it in the game. Which is a bit of an oversight I think.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Perhaps, but that was outside of the game. Mike happened within the timeframe of the game, and other scenes with other people happened in flashback or Jeremy filmed it. Ivy and Mark was outside the timeframe of the game, and we don't see it in flashback either.

Ivy has probably had sex with a lot of guys in the past, but there's virtually no evidence of it in the game, compared to most of the other women. Which totally contradicts the original commenters opinion, that Ivy will jump on any dick, besides Ians.
She probably has slept with other men in the timeframe of the game, but it must be one night stands so nothing to tell about. And it's not shown because the POV if from Ian or Lena. You only see others fuck if Jeremy sends pics or vids to Ian, or voyeur scenes like Lena watching Jeremy and Louise

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
IIRC she has also, according to what she tells Lena, fucked Mark. That's why she has confidence to recommend him as a fun option.
Perhaps, but that was outside of the game. Mike happened within the timeframe of the game, and other scenes with other people happened in flashback or Jeremy filmed it. Ivy and Mark was outside the timeframe of the game, and we don't see it in flashback either.

Ivy has probably had sex with a lot of guys in the past, but there's virtually no evidence of it in the game, compared to most of the other women. Which totally contradicts the original commenters opinion

except Ivy who will jump on any cock but Ian's.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
She probably has slept with other men in the timeframe of the game, but it must be one night stands so nothing to tell about. And it's not shown because the POV if from Ian or Lena. You only see others fuck if Jeremy sends pics or vids to Ian, or voyeur scenes like Lena watching Jeremy and Louise
Maybe she did, but there's no evidence of it, which undermines the original commenters opinion. As far as this game is concerned, she's not having sex with a lot of guys, so her missing out Ian is not such a big deal. Even if Ian isn't there with the others, we still get some visual evidence of it. But with Ivy we get nothing. So from the perspective of this game, it never happened.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Come to think of it how did Louise get Ian's number? I don't remember Ian ever giving it to her. Did Lena give it to her or did she get it from Lena's phone without her knowledge?:unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: axy2 and yuvce

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Come to think of it how did Louise get Ian's number? I don't remember Ian ever giving it to her. Did Lena give it to her or did she get it from Lena's phone without her knowledge?:unsure:
Could also be that the messages the characters send in the game are through an app, a WhatsApp equivalent or some such. It could be as simple as Lena having a contact list that's visible to her friends and Louise could message Ian through that.
Then again, Lena has to sneak Jeremy's deets from Louise on his route, right? So perhaps it is a reversal of that like you suggest.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Could also be that the messages the characters send in the game are through an app, a WhatsApp equivalent or some such. It could be as simple as Lena having a contact list that's visible to her friends and Louise could message Ian through that.
Then again, Lena has to sneak Jeremy's deets from Louise on his route, right? So perhaps it is a reversal of that like you suggest.
I think arguments could be made for both instances. We don't have definitive proof for either yet. Though a small detail, it could possibly be expanded on in later chapters. Or not.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes