insteadman

May 7, 2017
is there actually a decent walkthrough that isnt some huge ass diagram? like specific path for each character? trying to find out how to get gallery unlocks for certain characters is just beyond my comprehension, stupid me...

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
is there actually a decent walkthrough that isnt some huge ass diagram? like specific path for each character? trying to find out how to get gallery unlocks for certain characters is just beyond my comprehension, stupid me...
No. Too many variables.

insteadman

May 7, 2017
No. Too many variables.
too many to keep track of or even know what the hell they all do. i mean i appreciate the complexity of the story and so on, but it does beg the question is this just a tad too much?

i just dont feel like unlocking the gallery missing out on the story just to see the scenes, but on the other hand i am missing out on the story anyway because i have no idea where i am going wrong with these characters

still, would be nice if there was a character specific walkthrough

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
too many to keep track of or even know what the hell they all do. i mean i appreciate the complexity of the story and so on, but it does beg the question is this just a tad too much?

i just dont feel like unlocking the gallery missing out on the story just to see the scenes, but on the other hand i am missing out on the story anyway because i have no idea where i am going wrong with these characters

still, would be nice if there was a character specific walkthrough
The tricky stuff tends to be repeatables, as in they are identical scenes exept the participants did it at a different time.
The other tricky stuff is if the MC has to restain themselves. Lena only unlocks some BBC pics if she is a slut, but she also has deny herself to get in the situation to watch for BBC pics.

You should get most scenes if you commit to each character on a respective playthrough.

Reactions: Satiro and Balsamic

NewSeal

Jan 9, 2024
It definitely feels like Eva is setting Perry up to commit suicide at the end of this chapter. The foreshadowing at the end of the Chapter 12 alpha release, with the final image being Perry saying "Th-this is gonna be awesome..." was obviously setting him up for a fall.

I mean, obviously, his character shouldn't have been in the game at all given how annoying he is, and that's without the stutter.
I wonder if this game will actually have any suicides/killing like GGGB did. The only character that points toward that direction so far is Stan, as you can bully him from the get-go like you could with Eva. :unsure:

MEMUAR

Oct 5, 2021
I wonder if this game will actually have any suicides/killing like GGGB did. The only character that points toward that direction so far is Stan, as you can bully him from the get-go like you could with Eva. :unsure:
Lena will die if her uterus and rectum rupture simultaneously during a foursome

• Haha
Reactions: NewSeal

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Oh poor Ian just cant get a serious and loyal relationship with anyone? Pls show some mercy. :oops:
Ian can have serious and loyal relationships with Alison, Holly and Lena if you so choose. Possibly also with Cherry and Cindy, though this is currently up in the air.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Ian can have serious and loyal relationships with Alison, Holly and Lena if you so choose. Possibly also with Cherry and Cindy, though this is currently up in the air.
Cindy certainly feels like she can be a serious and loyals relationship... caveat being she's obviously cheating on Wade while in a relationship with Ian.

I would say Cherry is a serious and loyal relationship option, it just isn't as developed as some of the other girls at the moment. Hopefully that is set up to change with the recent developments with her before going to the MMA tournament.

Honestly I really like Cherry, and I'm a little disappointed how infrequently she is used, and generally how she is used, example being walking home with Axel or going over to Ian and Perry's to... reveal a little about Lena's backstory rather than being her own character. Like she's just there really. But then we have scenes like the art gala / afterparty and in her apartment with Ian where I feel she's an incredibly interesting character that I'd like to explore more of.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Cherry is very much alike Lena. We can extrapolate some behavioural similarities of hers via Lena/Mike path when Lena was in a relationship with Axel. Cherry was still hung up on Axel and wanted to take her when she found out he was not dating Lena. Both Lena and Cherry were broken by Axel, you can see them breaking when Ian uses his lust options. As a character, Ian found it surprising on how Lena and Cherry were so similar to each other when Perry invited her to hangout at their home.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes