palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Heya folks!

Quick question as I didn't keep up with the thread, uhm, is the first part of this chapter Ian only or do we get to enjoy some Lena content aswell? I've only seen the latest devblog and so I'm not quite sure what to expect. Thanks in advance for any infos provided!

Reactions: Balsamic

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Heya folks!

Quick question as I didn't keep up with the thread, uhm, is the first part of this chapter Ian only or do we get to enjoy some Lena content aswell? I've only seen the latest devblog and so I'm not quite sure what to expect. Thanks in advance for any infos provided!
Seems like just Ian content. If the next release is at the end of this week or releases anytime this month, then it's only Ian content. If it takes longer it's likely all content, but EK has only expressed interest in releasing it as one, all information implies we are getting an Ian part first.

Reactions: palmtrees89

Geigi

Formerly 'EnchantedMoon'
Jul 7, 2017
Who can you actually end up with? I saw a few of the scenes through the mod and it seems like its limited. It looks like Lena only has Ian and maybe Robert? Ian gets Lena and Cindy I think? I like Axel, Mike and Seymour but Axel doesn't get an official sex scene til like the end, Mike it looks like is just a perma FWB and Seymour you never even have sex with. Unless there are actual ending scenes that aren't included in the mod unlike GGGB's mod.
Well that sucks and I romance Lena with Ian. Look at the guide. The game isn't finished yet but I think you can choose who she ends up with. On devs itch.io, it says you can meet 10? male characters, so I'm not sure that all of them are dateable.

Last edited:

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020

During this past week I've been working on several fronts, trying to finish off this first block of Chapter's 12 beach house event.

I've been doing some extensive playtesting, solving bugs, fixing issues and adding or tweaking writing where needed. I think I'm almost done and, save for a couple things that still need tweaking, the version is stable and playable. I'm still debating wether to release it or wait, but I think the first option is the best one. There's quite a few things I want to tackle on this second part of the event, and I will need time to do so properly. Right now I'm waiting on the colorist to send the last images I need for this release, and as soon as I have them, I'll build the Alpha. Hopefully I can release it by the end of this week, or at the end of April tops.
View attachment 3548810
I've also been working on adding a couple extra scenes and creating the art for them. I think it's worth including them at this point of the story, and they add some more variety and a bit of payoff if you've been following certain routes. They probably won't be ready for the Alpha release, but they will be included in the Beta for sure.

While doing these things I've continued to write the next part of the event, and drawn some art for it's scenes too. I'll continue working on it nonstop during the releasecycle, aiming to publish this second block as soon as possible.

As always, I hope to make your wait worth it, and I'm eager to share with you the results of the work we've been doing!
HOLLY CUCKS IAN WITH EMMA WHEN?

xelad2

Jun 23, 2017
So the next update will contain 2 out of 3 beach house days as EK wrote in one the status updates. Lena will join on the second day because she ist with her parents on the first day if i am not mistaken.

Sooooo... i am actually not expecting too much content on this update. Chilling on the beach and maybe having some drinks at night with Emma and Holly but there wont be that much more before Lena joins them on day 2.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
So the next update will contain 2 out of 3 beach house days as EK wrote in one the status updates. Lena will join on the second day because she ist with her parents on the first day if i am not mistaken.

Sooooo... i am actually not expecting too much content on this update. Chilling on the beach and maybe having some drinks at night with Emma and Holly but there wont be that much more before Lena joins them on day 2.
Well, anyone on the loyal Ian/Lena path will have absolutely no content in this update, that is for sure, maybe just an Emma/Perry scene. At some point Emma will peg Perry we know that, since she thought about having a dick and Perry is into "chicks with dicks".

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
What's the best state of the Cindy route currently, Is it any better off if Lena works with axel?
The Cindy route is currently a minefield of red flags regardless of other routes. Hard to say where it will go, I think the conversation Ian can have with her last update affects some variables and those variables will probably decide her choices. In other words have multiple saves ready.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021

During this past week I've been working on several fronts, trying to finish off this first block of Chapter's 12 beach house event.

I've been doing some extensive playtesting, solving bugs, fixing issues and adding or tweaking writing where needed. I think I'm almost done and, save for a couple things that still need tweaking, the version is stable and playable. I'm still debating wether to release it or wait, but I think the first option is the best one. There's quite a few things I want to tackle on this second part of the event, and I will need time to do so properly. Right now I'm waiting on the colorist to send the last images I need for this release, and as soon as I have them, I'll build the Alpha. Hopefully I can release it by the end of this week, or at the end of April tops.
View attachment 3548810
I've also been working on adding a couple extra scenes and creating the art for them. I think it's worth including them at this point of the story, and they add some more variety and a bit of payoff if you've been following certain routes. They probably won't be ready for the Alpha release, but they will be included in the Beta for sure.

While doing these things I've continued to write the next part of the event, and drawn some art for it's scenes too. I'll continue working on it nonstop during the releasecycle, aiming to publish this second block as soon as possible.

As always, I hope to make your wait worth it, and I'm eager to share with you the results of the work we've been doing!
Ngl I feel that Alison and Cindy not being at the beach event is a missed opportunity.

Now we have one hot chick (Lena), one shy one (Holly) and a tomboy (Emma). Imagine how hot it would have been with Cindy and Alison as well. Also we can have a fight there since Cindy and Lena are bound to be at each other's throats. Imagine the drama and ensuing sex :devilish:.

4.60 star(s) 305 Votes