varpep

Feb 22, 2020
i played almost every route and i had save's for them but i changed my pc and now i don't have time to play every single route again :) and just unlocking the gallery is pointless when the new update drops :)

thank you for the save's <3
you're welcome

drakkura

Jan 7, 2019
Kinda disappointed about the splitting of this coming chapter. Only because i struggle to wait for the completed version to come out anyway! I always tell myself ill wait till later but as soon as that alpha drops, im on it! Will definitely try to wait till both parts come out.

Is there a way to stop Cindy from becoming the model and helping Wade improve himself? I'm sure there is and im just dumb.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Is there a way to stop Cindy from becoming the model and helping Wade improve himself? I'm sure there is and im just dumb.
The answer is not really. Ian, and to a small extent Lena, can help keep Wade and Cindy's relationship in a good place, but they will still always take a break from each other and Cindy will still work with Axel. Ideally if Ian and Lena have forewarned Cindy of Axel's nature and helped them see the conflict from the other's point of view that they'll get back together and have a happy relationship.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
The answer is not really. Ian, and to a small extent Lena, can help keep Wade and Cindy's relationship in a good place, but they will still always take a break from each other and Cindy will still work with Axel. Ideally if Ian and Lena have forewarned Cindy of Axel's nature and helped them see the conflict from the other's point of view that they'll get back together and have a happy relationship.
There is no hard flag from Lena's side for warning Cindy about Axel, sadly. For now it only nets you -1RP from Cindy. Hope EK implements it soon. The only positive from Lena's side was with Wade at the community centre if her relationship was alright with Cindy, otherwise she can bad mouth her infront of Wade.

Reactions: ffive

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Kinda disappointed about the splitting of this coming chapter. Only because i struggle to wait for the completed version to come out anyway! I always tell myself ill wait till later but as soon as that alpha drops, im on it! Will definitely try to wait till both parts come out.

Nope, Cindy will still pursue to be a model. The only thing you can do as Ian is to drop the tension between those couples down a bit, everything else is canon. The RP between Wade/Cindy might only reflect on how easily Cindy can drop Wade's ass in the future or fight for their relationship.

Reactions: Xupuzulla

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
This also reminds me of Axel, that sly creep will not stop. If Lena goes to the photoshoot at Axel's place he will kiss her no matter the stance Lena has for him. It's upto you to give in or straight up cock block that creep. The RP between Cindy/Wade will be pivotal during her yacht trip on whether she gives in or cock blocks Axel.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
This also reminds me of Axel, that sly creep will not stop. If Lena goes to the photoshoot at Axel's place he will kiss her no matter the stance Lena has for him. It's upto you to give in or straight up cock block that creep. The RP between Cindy/Wade will be pivotal during her yacht trip on whether she gives in or cock blocks Axel.
I sometimes think Axel acts exactly like a hot chick lol. Entitled, manipulative, is used to getting his way so doesn't take it well when he doesn't, appears normal but is hella crazy. Tbh, him and Cindy are perfect for each other lol.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I sometimes think Axel acts exactly like a hot chick lol. Entitled, manipulative, is used to getting his way so doesn't take it well when he doesn't, appears normal but is hella crazy. Tbh, him and Cindy are perfect for each other lol.
Just as Lena said during her confession outside of Ian's home after Cherry/Lena drama. "Axel likes to be liked." I can sympathise with Cindy on where she is coming from, faced a similar issue, when you are settled it feels unfulfilling with the mundane and monotonous life. Then your partner is happy living at the bottom of the barrel and has no drive to get up and do something exciting in life. So, constant clash of ideologies becomes a second nature in the relationship and a chore to carry on with that partner.

You are on point with Axel. That guy exudes a diva personality, everything has to go according to his way. No is not an option for him.

Reactions: varpep

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Oh she 100% going to suck that dick.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
If Lena goes to the photoshoot at Axel's place he will kiss her no matter the stance Lena has for him
No, if Lena is cold towards him and choses the according options, Axel won't make a move on her.

He is fairly smart and patient and only takes his chance if he has one. This is overshadowd by his obsession with Lena in particular, but with regular girls like Cindy it is even more apparant: He takes his time and eases her, he is much less aggressive than like Jack or Mike.

Cindy always falling for Axel would make the options to save her and Wades relationship or to seduce her yourself redundant. It would needlessly turn off a lot of fans and force NTR, a subject already delicate enough and wisely an optional choice. So no "100%". He may even extend the long game even further and only get her near the end of the game. With Cindy, you have to make use of her naivety and make her think its her idea. Jumping her like an monkey on a yacht won't work, she isn't a submissive slut like Lena was trained to.

4.60 star(s) 305 Votes