Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
It was a nice start I enjoyed it. I liked the last game, I am curious just how "bad" we can go this time. I went the really bad girl path last game.

I did notice a few not spelling errors but the same kind of errors I make while working on GL. Placing the letters out of order on some words like wroked instead of worked. Not a lot of them but I noticed a few of them, just a heads up.

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Wow, game released this morning, and the thread is already three pages long...

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
The gameplay is improved and I like the different attributes.
The art however isn't better for me, plus there are a lot of clear cut and paste from GGGB.
But I'm looking forward to see where this goes.

Reactions: Lollipoplady

Brickman

May 26, 2017
It's too early for me to make a review, but my first impressions couldn't be better. I was so hyped for this and it outlived all my expectations. A lot of content for a 0.1 version especially when compared to most 0.1 that get released these days, the graphics are top notch, not only the characters and the professional looking backgrounds (I haven't seen BGs so well done even in pro japanese VNs) but I really liked the design of the menus, it's such a big improvement from GGGB. Thus far the choices are really well implemented, with cleverly written dialogues and Eva Kiss manages to make character introductions fun and very flavorful instead of bland and boring exposition. I love Lena and I'm surprised how well the male POV is written for Ian, and all the supporting characters look very promising.
I think it's a big improvement in every aspect compared to GGGB and that game was the best, I can't wait to see how ORS developes. I'm just imagining GGGB on steroids and couldn't be happier

pewpewrobot

Sep 4, 2017
View attachment 600407

Overview:
You play as both Ian and Lena as you'll be making choices affecting their storylines in many meaningful ways. As you uncover the world of ORS, you will face multiple-choice mechanics, branching story-lines and character depth and evolution.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-28
Release Date: 2020-03-28
Developer: EvaKiss
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 Alpha
Language: English

You should add a link to their other game in the description.
https://f95zone.to/threads/good-girl-gone-bad-v1-2-jasmin-dlc-evakiss.2633/

Reactions: TNTed

Brickman

May 26, 2017
It was a nice start I enjoyed it. I liked the last game, I am curious just how "bad" we can go this time. I went the really bad girl path last game.

I did notice a few not spelling errors but the same kind of errors I make while working on GL. Placing the letters out of order on some words like wroked instead of worked. Not a lot of them but I noticed a few of them, just a heads up.
The spelling errors are normal in the Alpha versions the proofreading is not done, those things tend to be solved with the Beta or final release, at least with GGGB it was like that

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The spelling errors are normal in the Alpha versions the proofreading is not done, those things tend to be solved with the Beta or final release, at least with GGGB it was like that
I am aware, I was just letting her know. I know I prefer people to point out things like that in my work so it can be fixed as sometimes it gets missed.

Reactions: SealShells

Brickman

May 26, 2017
So many meaningful choices! So many action!

You can reading messages on cellphone! You can jerking off sitting by computer table! You can drink cappuccino in coffee chop!

I have only one question. Why i need Ren'Py VN for doing all this not very exciting or complicated stuff?
Well, it's not a game for you if what you're looking for is a quick fap where the main character gets dicked down 5 minutes into the game. It's called build-up and it's very necessary for a good story (DMD and a Wife and a Mother really took the slow-burn style to it's extreme) This looks like a more "mature" or "refined" version of GGGB and it's for people who want an engaging story with contest and fleshed out characters.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
A few spelling mistakes here and there but overall off to a good start. Lena's line-work (especially around the breasts) could use some overhaul though I think. Her arms are behind the shoulder blades which makes no sense. Would you agree?

lenanobra_phone.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LostBR

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Well, it's not a game for you if what you're looking for is a quick fap where the main character gets dicked down 5 minutes into the game. It's called build-up and it's very necessary for a good story (DMD and a Wife and a Mother really took the slow-burn style to it's extreme) This looks like a more "mature" or "refined" version of GGGB and it's for people who want an engaging story with contest and fleshed out characters.
You still don't get the point. It's hard (for me) to fap on something what i can do in my real life almost any time without any significant effort.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
i didn't want it to end, it was that good, great job Eva :)
a lot of content for 0.1 (y)
i like the idea of two MC's and i think Ian & Lena are great, but Lena OMG, she is just stunning :love:
The new art style is just fantastic, for me that's a 10/10 :cool:
story, sounds, music (y)

can't wait for 0.2 :giggle:

Reactions: Elemo
4.60 star(s) 305 Votes