kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
Evakiss back yessir glad it didn't take long to see a new game definitely got my eyes on this one.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Guys anyone has a solution for this? All the other renpy games works fine. This one closes down in the loading screen.

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
I have seen very positive aspects of the game but I have also seen very negative aspects, in my opinion Ian as MC is very boring and I even find it hard to empathize with him even though I am a man, however I have absolutely no complaints with Lena, the new stats seem absolutely brilliant to me, the artistic section is better, the future consequences of our decisions have a lot of potential, the characters seem very good to me, for example, Ed appears to be a good husband but has the potential to be the new Arthur, Axel is an authentic asshole, the pool scene is very cool and reflects a lot of the personality of the characters

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Cindy is also very HOT :love: , i hopped there would be something at the pool table but nope...:) Wade watch out man :D
and Alison is into Jeremy right? :D

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I generally don't play games this early but I was extremely impressed with Eva's first game so I'm confident that this game will be just as good if not better.

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
A bit of a profane story until now - but well told. Many typos though (especially in the Lena part).

I am not really into the graphics (stylewise), but they are well done nonetheless.

That being said, I was a bit sad when I reached the end and will keep following this for sure. Good work all in all. :)

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i wonder if Ian could fuck his bitchy boss. :unsure:. to soon for that.:ROFLMAO:
i got my doubts with the new style but after i played the game i love it.

Brickman

May 26, 2017
This first release presented a lot interesting possibilities concerning the characters and I can't wait to see them explored. Len'as relationship with Axel looks very interesting, mr van Dick will surely try to get in her pants and cheat on her lovely wife, I'm sure Stan is a creep and Lena will find him sniffing her panties or something lol. I wonder if there will be possible lesbian relationship with Lena and Louise or maybe Holly. Depending on what you do Alison seems interested in Ian or maybe Jeremy and I'm wondering what Eva has in store for Cindy, I think Wade is gonna suffer haha
And my man Perry, I hope he gets to hook up with Emma, he was such a fun character and a great comic relief

Reactions: KDXvd

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
I think overall ORS is a major improvement over GGGB and it exceeded my initial expectations. The art is better, the characters are interesting, the story seems to be on the same level... There's one thing I dislike though - the male protagonist. His thought process is too feminine i.e. it screams a male character written by a woman. His narration felt very similar to Ashley's from GGGB. And the same goes for his interactions with his bros as well. Some of the banter felt like passive-aggressive trading of insults between girlfriends. :LOL:

4.60 star(s) 305 Votes