Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
All the characters are very realistic and cool (Ian not so much to be honest and in this version Axel seems like a very toxic guy), Eva Kiss has done a great job, it is one of the best bases for a 0.1 version that I have never seen, many promising things in the future

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
A really nice start and a great build up to the story. Will be interesting to see how those stats and choices will affect the scenes/events in a positive or negative way. Specially how we can 'corrupt' the ladies. A tad disappointed that there was no sex scenes in this update but I can fully appreciate that she was just trying to introduce and flesh out the characters with this update. As for the artstyle, still reserving my judgement on it. When I first saw the images I was thinking I preferred the old style but I think this might just grow on me with time.

Btw question for those who used to follow the development of GGGB, how often does Eva release updates of a game. I meant does she do it monthly, bi-monthly? Just wondering when should we be expecting the next update.

MrHero67

Aug 17, 2019
Thanks!
I play, i like the the start very much!
even they a little bit of white pages with errors in the android version, need to fix this.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok ..
1. I am happy to get a new game from EvaKiss
2. Why cant we access the settings or save menu in game? Or do I miss something? I can only quit the game. Ok its just in the intro ... but that confused me a lot ^^
3. The new artstyle is really nice
4. I really hoped that we can choose the MC(s) name(s). :/
5. Not so sure about the 2 MCs, I prefer a single MC. Especilly when you repeat events - sure there are some insights you missed, but I am not convinced that this wont get a bit boring.

There is some content, but currently it is just build up and setting the stage. That is fine by me.

This is a nice start - and I hope we can have a lot of fun and get some nice branching like in GGGB :)

Reactions: WoodyGB

lelet

Jul 29, 2018
Big rant from a lesbian incoming

Having two mc's is in my opinion a huge step in the wrong direction. One of them being bad or unpreferable would really bring the game down and one of them being male instantly makes it almost completely uninteresting to me (my opinion, not a complaint). But since it's EvaKiss i gave it a chance.
My intention was to just use Ian as a wingman for Lena since i'm only interested in gxg content, and this might be a future posibility, who knows, but it's quite boring and doens't feel satisfying, a drag more than anything else. (repeating the same events when you don't care about one of the main characters also turns it into a chore)
But after being forced into the photoshoot and modeling session i just could not connect with Lena and for now dropped the game, a really stupid thing to be forced into and have as a forced backstory as it turns, for example, really jealous people like me away completely. (the backstory is one thing, i might not like it but it would be fine. Just give me the power to make decisions while i play though)

I also feel like we in ORS have less control of Lena's feelings than we did Ashley's in GGGB, why don't i get a say in how Lena feels about Alex? It seems weird to me to make a story that's railroaded to such an extent, it's a game, not a movie. Paint a scenario and let me live it out.
And on top of that it feels really bad that updates will now require more work, for in my case half an update due to a questionable or straight up bad creative decision.

I thought GGGB had way to many things forced upon the player without choice, but this first version had some big ones right of the bat and made me just quit and come back later to finish it.
Making Ivy suggest a photoshoot to Lena and having it be an option, and not making it part of Lena's backstory would fix it entirely. And giving the player an option of doing the nude modeling, otherwise replacing it with a random character for Ian's path, would fix so much, i literally can not understand why it is done in the way it is. (obviously for story and character reasons but that can be done in other ways)

Also as a sidenote, not a complaint. It's quite hard to relate to some things as a non-american with the hospital bills, school fees, multiple jobs, etc. Literally a different world from say western europe where these things are unheard of.
Makes you think, a positive in my mind.

Hopefully adjustments can be made before future versions, for now i'll wait untill the game's at least halfway done for a second shot.

wivers

Jun 4, 2017
I don't usually comment, but I really liked GGGB and and this game (ORS) could end up a better fit for my tastes.
I enjoyed playing both as Ian and Lena.

I get how Ian could comme of as whiny or oversharing regarding his feeling, but I did not feel it personally, maybe because I'm used to reading about male character's feelings in inner monologues in books...
Anyway, we could have him speak his mind when he did not like something and take some initiative when interacting with others, so I can dig him, plus he gets opportunities to learn some pool and some basic fighting Technics, so he will be fine.

My main (and pretty much only) problem with GGGB was that Ash often came of as to submissive for my taste, while all the guys except Eric and the artist (sorry forgot his name) came of as assholes to me, while these two I felt where too passive. Though I liked the fact the Eric could improve (and even "embrace" his passivity). And that the artist could (and more importantly would) defend himself somewhat. It was unfortunately not enough to get Eva back, or avoid getting cheated on, if she tried pretty much anyone else.

Many, like Jake, would mellow out with love I guess which is fine, but it does not make them less of an asshole in my book. The only asshole whose behavior I could somewhat forgive was Jasmine, and she wasn't a guy... (Yes I am biased. And I still wish I -Ash- could have fucked her ass...)

My point is, with ORS I like Ian and his friends, even if it is obvious they have flaws, and I'm hoping if there is to be some power exchange I will be able to play as the dominant partner. Or maybe as more submissive, but to a dom(me) who likes to joke around and give warm hugs after sex.

Whatever happen, I Like pretty much all the characters, even the unsavory ones, I love the interface and the points system, and I love the art and the choices proposed so far.

I do worry that having to play each day twice for the 2 MCs might screw up the pacing of the game though, and Lena's path seemed less open than Ian's. But I'm sure she'll get some room to breath with the updates.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 307 Votes