ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'm not interested in rape personally, but more exhibitionism would be hot.
I imagine there may potentially be more exhibitionism with Ian/Lena (or Lena/whoever for that matter) given Lena and Ian can have sex in the park quite early, and Lena can potentially develop a kink from it.

Reactions: Balsamic

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It was proposed that Lena is worth ten women. My reaction on this was that pointing out that Lena has many downsides and may not even compare to one average, but high drama free woman.
But, you know, if Lena is worth ten women, then she'll come with ten women worth of trouble, too. It's simple math. :sneaky:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
its true, but you should "fix it" with Cindy, she really need some charater development.
I think it's more of letting your desire to have your cake and eat it too (to get both girls without committing to either) to affect your judgement of the situation.

If Ian chooses to stay for Cindy's party thing despite his own best interest, this is a big part of why Cindy and Ian get together at all -- because he is there, reliably, for her when she's at her lowest. Something he points out and she acknowledges.

If Ian isn't there, Cindy suffers her breakdown all alone, and he effectively becomes another "friend, but not really when push comes to shove". It absolutely makes sense this would dissipate any interest Cindy might potentially have in Ian.

It's also not really something you can "fix" afterwards with some platitudes that don't hold any real weight. It wouldn't be any sort of character development for Cindy to just get convinced to overlook it as if nothing has happened.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
But, you know, if Lena is worth ten women, then she'll come with ten women worth of trouble, too. It's simple math. :sneaky:
Lena comes with a lot of baggage, she can be a great girlfriend but even with those choices she's only really sexually satisfied with a chad Ian on his way to becoming a copy of Axel. I already said it, the mentally healthiest choice for a serious relationship is Emma by far (if the game were real life).

I think it's more of letting your desire to have your cake and eat it too (to get both girls without committing to either) to affect your judgement of the situation.

If Ian chooses to stay for Cindy's party thing despite his own best interest, this is a big part of why Cindy and Ian get together at all -- because he is there, reliably, for her when she's at her lowest. Something he points out and she acknowledges.

If Ian isn't there, Cindy suffers her breakdown all alone, and he effectively becomes another "friend, but not really when push comes to shove". It absolutely makes sense this would dissipate any interest Cindy might potentially have in Ian.

It's also not really something you can "fix" afterwards with some platitudes that don't hold any real weight. It wouldn't be any sort of character development for Cindy to just get convinced to overlook it as if nothing has happened.
I still think Cindy's reaction is unreasonable, she wouldn't refuse the yatch thing in order to go to Ian's birthday party. And it's okay, it's a great career opportunity just as the book fair is for Ian. If Eva wanted a split between two LI for simplicity reasons, choosing to go with Alison on their little weekend vacation would have fit way better.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I still think Cindy's reaction is unreasonable, she wouldn't refuse the yatch thing in order to go to Ian's birthday party.
We don't know this, given there was no such situation in the game. So it's pretty unfair to decide this for her and then judge her based not on her actual actions, but your own guess.

(also, if Cindy did actually choose to go on a business trip instead of attending Ian's birthday, then it'd be quite reasonable for Ian to feel slighted and for his opinion of her to lessen. Quite a few players would probably rant about "cheap ho who chose Axel's dick over my Ian" and how it makes her unworthy, too)

Reactions: BlandChili

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I still think Cindy's reaction is unreasonable
Not for a woman.

Unironically: Cindy is self-centered. She expects a guy to take care of her and may not do the same in return. So I buy her being grateful of Ian helping with the birthday, especially since it leads to the argument with Axel/Wade and Ian coming to the rescue, the final push to let him kiss her.
If Ian is on Hollys trip, this opportunity simply disappears.

This discussion goes on for a bit. My cent: Holly/Cindy being exclusive is artificial and was done to make the writing easier.

Reactions: ffive

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Well, EvaKiss stated when she started ORS that she wanted it to be more realistic. Giving up on your crush is realistic, so sorry but the reason is there and explained, even if you dislike it.
well yes, explained and you know what? less realistic

there is no fix it chance, unrealistic
Jeremy fucked up with Ivy and after fixed up... he got a handjob from her. mc why cant? oh yes, because Eva Kiss dont give chance, well it is not good story, it is stupid
not mention about he fix up things with louise too and after fix up things with Ivy, like she is just a second option. the girls dont like being second options or tropheis (lena got -ian point if show her picture to jeremy) they want to be special. this fix up is unrealistic

the game ask you want say Holly is cute, you can call her, you can ask a date where mc think she is cute and bumm suddenly nothing. mc just not see her as proper romance? than why? why go? it is unrealistic (even they speak do it later, it is again unrealistic, if you want it, but not doing it)

1+1=3 -> it is true, because 1man +1woman = 1husband + 1wife + 1kid
everything can be explained, so i think speaking is pointless
this game is great, but this part is just a mess and stupid. you make a decesion about where to go and not about reject/abandon one of them. like did earlier. the game clearly give chance to mc be interested in both and without decesion abandon one of them, he just do it.
say i am wrong if you want, but at this point you cant have both without (imo) pressing reason and i am offended about it, because i wanted. and it is just a game, goal is have fun, but made me offended, so not my cup of tea, only because this move

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
well, if the dev delete axel, emma, robert, alison, louise, minerva, jeremy, cherry, stan, jess, ivy, perry, ed and molly than the writing is more easier:WeSmart:
You are getting silly. This game is already insanely complex with many characters and relationship variables than any other game. If you fix up every inconsistency to have everything line up, it wouldn't progress at all. Feel free to post what is missing/flawed, but don't demand that it needs to be included.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
........ Can Lena have those ten women delivered to her by mail?
You're a woman who does know what she wants. I can respect that. As a straight male, I was crazy about saphism when I was a teenager, I still think it is very beautiful, but I suppose I need a bit more complexity nowadays. Don't get me wrong, sex between girls is super hot. I suppose I just need more to tickle my fancy. That, and more.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024

i mean fix with cindy, as cindy cold because feels mc abandon her plan
you have right what you write, but if ian go with Holly, they go just to the old bar for party, there is no axel fight, no out storming from the brazer
so nothing change about their relation, which affect like nothing change between ian and cindy -> there should not be path close, just wait for another fight. there is more 6 chapter (6 chapter is long time) and here said, it is path close
btw the girls like the succesful men, Cindy (who like things free) probably too, so why cant forgive to ian to go for his career?
Cindy trust in ian, bring photoshoot, send pictures, ask to keep secret. the trust dont go away just because he got sudden opportunity about books. or should dont go away. at this point cindy is closer to ian than wade, even axel refers to it

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Just delete that geek Holly:whistle:
you just want me bark up

You are getting silly. This game is already insanely complex with many characters and relationship variables than any other game. If you fix up every inconsistency to have everything line up, it wouldn't progress at all. Feel free to post what is missing/flawed, but don't demand that it needs to be included.
i think it is enough big and effective inconsistency to fix up, but whatever

Last edited:

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
You think Emma has no baggage?

Have fun bailing her out of jail after her next protest, providing she didn't convince you to go along. ;)

She's a political activist....no baggage lol.
Nowadays, there is nothing more comformist and mainstream than to be a political activist. Emma's activism actually is her respectability badge in today's society. In 2024 there is nothing more subversive than to say "I do not give a fuck about these people actually".

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
i mean fix with cindy, as cindy cold because feels mc abandon her plan
you have right what you write, but if ian go with Holly, they go just to the old bar for party, there is no axel fight, no out storming from the brazer
so nothing change about their relation, which affect like nothing change between ian and cindy -> there should not be path close, just wait for another fight. there is more 6 chapter (6 chapter is long time) and here said, it is path close
btw the girls like the succesful men, Cindy (who like things free) probably too, so why cant forgive to ian to go for his career?
Cindy trust in ian, bring photoshoot, send pictures, ask to keep secret. the trust dont go away just because he got sudden opportunity about books. or should dont go away. at this point cindy is closer to ian than wade, even axel refers to it
Your "fix" would add a lot of content. You need another plausible situation in which Ian and Cindy feel overwhelmed and succumb to their desires. And after that, you have to line up Ian fucking both Holly and Cindy, while he can have different levels of feelings toward them.

The thrust didn't go away, but didn't develop either, since Ian and Cindy didn't see each other for a good while (Cindy and Wade are on vacation in chapter 8). By the time they met again in chapter 9, Cindy has no significant reason to further develop feelings for Ian. Ians latest contribution was the first photoshoot, which was a while ago.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Your "fix" would add a lot of content. You need another plausible situation in which Ian and Cindy feel overwhelmed and succumb to their desires. And after that, you have to line up Ian fucking both Holly and Cindy, while he can have different levels of feelings toward them.

The thrust didn't go away, but didn't develop either, since Ian and Cindy didn't see each other for a good while (Cindy and Wade are on vacation in chapter 8). By the time they met again in chapter 9, Cindy has no significant reason to further develop feelings for Ian. Ians latest contribution was the first photoshoot, which was a while ago.
i dont know about chapter 8 and 9, already deleted this game, but my "fix" is just dont close the path fully, ofc missing scenes, because mc cant be at 2 place in later chapters, but not all scenes and a few dialog change. like they dont go for wade birthday, they go for wade nameday or anniversary to the blazer because origin plan was to go there and jeremy still working (after the holly trip, ofc)
edit: i mean, jeremy still working there

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes