Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Dating Lena seems to be a net negative.
Sex is fantastic and all, but she drains your wallet and emotions. Then there are ten guys around you always ready to lash out. You date Lena, you compete with your local millionare scumbag who takes your girl and your job at whim. You compete with a crazy, violent, toxic super model photographer. Her colleague is aiming at her, her best room mates are clingy, needy psychos waiting to explode. Her best friend aims to corrupt her every minute.
Just like in real life, just change seymour for an arab sheikh and the trip to dubia. :Kappa::KEK:

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
How many girls are stalked by 1. a millionare who owns half the town and can take your job if you oppose him, 2. a toxic ex who is a rich, well connected photographer willing to beat you up?

Lena can talk as much as she wants, in reality, Seymour, Axel and the rest are around her and thus her boyfriend. If you start dating her, she doesn't move in with you immediatly, so she still is around Louise and Stan for a while. And Ivy pesters her to go out, become an e-girl, get on Billys dubios deal etc.

She is one of the worst girls to for, if we look at the other options.
To be fair most of the characters in this game are sociopaths with the emotional intelligence of a monkey. :KEK:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I imagine there may potentially be more exhibitionism with Ian/Lena (or Lena/whoever for that matter) given Lena and Ian can have sex in the park quite early, and Lena can potentially develop a kink from it.
Yes, hopefully it can be explored with other options as well. StalkFap is a way of course and perhaps we'll get to explore it more with Lena's potential partners.
Not for a woman.
:eek::mad:
Unironically:
o_O:giggle:
You're a woman who does know what she wants. I can respect that. As a straight male, I was crazy about saphism when I was a teenager, I still think it is very beautiful, but I suppose I need a bit more complexity nowadays. Don't get me wrong, sex between girls is super hot. I suppose I just need more to tickle my fancy. That, and more.
I mean, just vanilla sex isn't hot on repeat to me either, regardless of whether it's with two women or a man and a woman.

Moresomes is its own kink, since we're talking about harems and all that. That can of course have other compositions besides the lesbian ones.

So far each of the lesbian options have had a unique "spice" to them. Louise is casual and optionally involved with pet-play, sexual denial and a foot fetish, Ivy is more dominant in both expression and act and there are undertones of cuckquean material with her and Holly, and Holly herself has the whole balance between Lena's romance and the sluttier developments. Ideally this holds true with other options, for example since Eli can become impressed with Lena's social media, perhaps there is some kink to explore there? If we finally get around to Emma/Lena perhaps there will be something fun there.

But yes, I do know what I want!:devilish:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
for example since Eli can become impressed with Lena's social media, perhaps there is some kink to explore there? If we finally get around to Emma/Lena perhaps there will be something fun there.
The social media angle could maybe get Eli interested in a Stalkfap collab with Lena. As for Emma, we already know she wouldn't mind testing what it's like to drill some ass with a strap-on. :whistle: (possibly with being on receiving end to, with her anal play appreciation and whatnot)

Reactions: Balsamic

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
The social media angle could maybe get Eli interested in a Stalkfap collab with Lena.
Yeah, something in that direction. Since we first meet her in a clothing store and can ask her to snap pictures of Lena and Emma, that might suggest some sort of collab, or if the clothing angle was to be emphasised perhaps dress-up or even roleplay. But for now we have first to see what she's like sexually in the first place.
As for Emma, we already know she wouldn't mind testing what it's like to drill some ass with a strap-on. :whistle: (possibly with being on receiving end to, with her anal play appreciation and whatnot)
Yes this is my fear. Not that others shouldn't have that kink to enjoy of course, I just happen to not really care for anal specifically. Since Lena can grope her in public I was hoping an exhibitionism kink could be their thing, but Ian can basically do the same thing so who knows.

Last edited:
Reactions: ffive

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I dont know why people are excited about the lesbian paths,Lena-Cindy and Lena-Alison are not happening.
Imagine Lena sucking dem big titties:p

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Ray_D

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I dont know why people are excited about the lesbian paths,Lena-Cindy and Lena-Alison are not happening.
Imagine Lena sucking dem big titties:p
Same reason why people are excited about any other potential paths, because they're into them.

You might imagine as a woman who prefers wlw pairings, such prospects are quite tempting to me indeed. So I will continue to blindly cheer for Lena getting an expansion to her female roster of potential partners! :love:

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
i dont know about chapter 8 and 9, already deleted this game, but my "fix" is just dont close the path fully, ofc missing scenes, because mc cant be at 2 place in later chapters, but not all scenes and a few dialog change. like they dont go for wade birthday, they go for wade nameday or anniversary to the blazer because origin plan was to go there and jeremy still working (after the holly trip, ofc)
edit: i mean, jeremy still working there
You can't have what you want simply because this is not your typical harem game where all the girls fall for MC's magical dick and other males don't exist. You can't be with all the girls in a single playthrough because once again this is not a harem game and never will be, deal with it.

Reactions: Balsamic

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
You can't have what you want simply because this is not your typical harem game where all the girls fall for MC's magical dick and other males don't exist. You can't be with all the girls in a single playthrough because once again this is not a harem game and never will be, deal with it.
i have told, i closed cherry. further try help perry to emma. i have on alison path only for lust points, but if need her leave for a cuter or hotter, i dont have problem. there is 10 girl, i want only 3. so you can stop say all girls fall for mc. but probably my english is not enough good to understand. trash choose.jpg

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Considering how grounded if not ordinary ORS is, banking on wild scenes Like Lena/Cindy/Alison is as lofty as ignorant.

My mundane expectation that stem from clinical and impartical observations and thinking, led me to the following unexicting scenarios.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah, don't speculate and fantasize too much, keep it with down to earth thoughts.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Considering how grounded if not ordinary ORS is, banking on wild scenes Like Lena/Cindy/Alison is as lofty as ignorant.

My mundane expectation that stem from clinical and impartical observations and thinking, led me to the following unexicting scenarios.

So yeah, don't speculate and fantasize too much, keep it with down to earth thoughts.
Reverse NTR, that's rare to see around here. :KEK:
325f61775f9d82796aab4cf96f26a3d2.png

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Now there's a thought, I won't go too crazy though, pinkie promise, so I will just remain here and hope for Cindy/Lena. Ian can keep Alison, they seem happy.
No way Joséfina, board the Seymour/Wade/Alison train, choochoo!

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
i dont know about chapter 8 and 9, already deleted this game, but my "fix" is just dont close the path fully, ofc missing scenes, because mc cant be at 2 place in later chapters, but not all scenes and a few dialog change. like they dont go for wade birthday, they go for wade nameday or anniversary to the blazer because origin plan was to go there and jeremy still working (after the holly trip, ofc)
edit: i mean, jeremy still working there
Don't worry man it's actually very easy, just focus on the girl you are interested in and ignore the others. :Kappa:
screenshot0007.png
screenshot0021.png
screenshot0003.png
screenshot0004.png
screenshot0005.png
screenshot0002.png

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Don't worry man it's actually very easy, just focus on the girl you are interested in and ignore the others. :Kappa:
View attachment 3661359
View attachment 3661361
View attachment 3661362
View attachment 3661363
View attachment 3661365
View attachment 3661366
yea, not gonna happen but thanks
when i played the leap of faith, there i was have the very same problem, except there i can have a little fun with two girl before choosing, here you can have at same time alison, minerva, lena, cindy, emma and maybe later louise, ivy, jess, i dont know about it
so what eva kiss did looks like for me a negativ exception, unlucky
just leave me
edit: oh and more 2 thing, there i didnt got the loser feeling like here. and there somehow the game was enough good to play further, not like this

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
so what eva kiss did looks like for me a negativ exception, unlucky
It's very simple: basically if you choose Holly you can't go for another girl at the same time. It's not just Cindy, but pretty much everyone else.

You want to fuck a shy nerd, you gotta pay the price. Or get all upset and leave, i guess.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
It's very simple: basically if you choose Holly you can't go for another girl at the same time. It's not just Cindy, but pretty much everyone else.

You want to fuck a shy nerd, you gotta pay the price. Or get all upset and leave, i guess.
i believe what you say, because i didnt play the next chapters, but there was told about realistic, from when realistic is i cant cheat on a naive shy nerd or after i was have my fun, go back to her and start something serious?
i already did the second option, being upset and leaving still better for me than what this game become :ROFLMAO: no need reply me

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It's apparently a possibility down the road. No matter which of these two Ian starts relationship with, the girls can develop some strong feelings for each other, and Holly reveals this to Ian in the most recent update in such scenario. The actual poly path isn't (yet) in the game, though.

GameBoyy000

Jun 16, 2020

source for the 2nd scenario manga please, the souta san one

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes