Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I really liked this release. There's a decent amount of interesting characters who I'd enjoy seeing more of. It's so weird seeing people post that the male MC is 'unrealistic' because he isn't a walking talking dick whose only thoughts are sex and pop culture. Do people actually prefer that instead of it just being bad/lazy writing?
Personally speaking, as male MC's go, I didn't find him to be terrible.

I have a preference for the female side of things though, it's more relatable for me.

If it was just the male MC I wouldn't have minded. Sure I can't immerse and the sex isn't a turn on but I love a good story, especially when that story has romance (I am a soppy tart).

However when it comes to having 2 MC's and one of those being female I found myself wanting to get the male MC part over with as fast as possible to get to the bit i'd prefer. Due to that I didn't enjoy it like I should have.

I won't take anything away from Eva's writing, she's incredibly talented and she's done really well with both MC's this is all a me issue.

It's really interesting how she'd done things and you can see th reaction to some choices from the other side which I think is a really nice idea. It's just my own silly preferences that will probably make me miss out on what looks to be a potentially excellent game but it's just one of those things.

c'est la vie, as they say.

Windowsigh

Aug 31, 2018
While some people are put off by revisiting the same scenes from a different viewpoint, I think it's an interesting way to see our choices play out from the outside. Also, I would imagine that the deeper into Ian and Lena's stat progression (and relationship values) we go, the more fit the game will be to occasionally take control of one of them away from us while we pilot the other. This could trim some of the potential repetition, as long as the player maintains control of the important choices.

Just my two pennies, anyway.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Guys anyone has a solution for this? All the other renpy games works fine. This one closes down in the loading screen.
Certain game exe files are flagged as malware. in your protection software you need to select the file and give manually allow it or give trust status.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I liked the first relase. Explains the concept clearly. Ian and Lena are the red string or is it?. I personally would have liked to play each gender individually. But i guess i need to accept this now. I have such respect for GGGB and the work Evakiss has done till now I'm keeping judgment till I play a few more versions.

I was a big fan of the artwork in GGGB and was a little sceptical about the new art but it is awesome and looking forward to more.

Kamiz85

Oct 26, 2019
Wooow, so impressiv !! Thank you ! Artwork is awesome and it's so cool to see "real girls" instead of the over oversized boobs girls I see in most of the games.

Can you tell at which frenquency you will release updates approximativly ?

Last edited:

Brickman

May 26, 2017
I think this was a fantastic v.01 for a new project by somebody that had a lot of expectation to live up to. Of the games that I have played only Being a DIK is really comparable in terms of quality from the get go. with how this game is going to play out i decide to make a graph to show the connections all the charters have. if i missed anything please let me know (people who have not yet really played a role are not in ie lean's mom and dad) View attachment 601139
That graph is so cool, thanks man! Really useful to keep track of all the "strings" of Our Red String haha

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I think this was a fantastic v.01 for a new project by somebody that had a lot of expectation to live up to. Of the games that I have played only Being a DIK is really comparable in terms of quality from the get go. with how this game is going to play out i decide to make a graph to show the connections all the charters have. if i missed anything please let me know (people who have not yet really played a role are not in ie lean's mom and dad) View attachment 601139
Good one man (y)

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes