amber111

Dec 26, 2023
Don't fret, next 2 updates(plus Epilogue), 3 if splited will be all Lena POV though.
If Eva actually hired a second artist to help with drawings (hopefully it works out) and there has to be no new background artworks. The next full update should take about 4 months in my opinion. Otherwise, the full update would be out at the end of the year.

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
I would honestly take the quality and the not so polished writing of Good Girl Gone Bad anyday over having to wait atleast 4-6 months for half a chapter of ORS. Atleast Evakiss was far quicker with the updates. 2-4 weeks for a update or max a month. Miss those glory days.

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
I would honestly take the quality and the not so polished writing of Good Girl Gone Bad anyday over having to wait atleast 4-6 months for half a chapter of ORS. Atleast Evakiss was far quicker with the updates. 2-4 weeks for a update or max a month. Miss those glory days.
Btw some of the quality improvements from GGGB to ORS can now be at least to a certain degree be achieved with ML/AI tools. So if you take the one month per update cycle of GGGB add about a week for ML/AI passes... "Baby you got a stew going."

• Haha
Reactions: SerHawkes
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes