lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
The only thing that that is "spaced out" is the leaking gaping holes of that salacious succubus slut Lena, after they got simultaneously pounded by Axel, Jack, Marcel and Jeremy. Indecent woman :cautious:.
Spaced out indeed: the only place Lena is actually pounded by Marcel is in your thoughts when you're high.

In my favorite playthrough Lena doesn't fuck any of them anyway.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
See, even mommysboiii can see the obvious.
This is why I am so exted between drama/catfights/model competition/ dirty games/tricks by ivy

Between cindy and ivy both are amazing looking ,both have HUGE ego,both want to be center of attention......

But the thing that cindy lacks is experince so I think ivy has easy game unless cindy catch up:devilish::devilish:

And i think this is the thing that push her over the edge :unsure:

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
This is why I am so exted between drama/catfights/model competition/ dirty games/tricks by ivy

Between cindy and ivy both are amazing looking ,both have HUGE ego,both want to be center of attention......

But the thing that cindy lacks is experince so I think ivy has easy game unless cindy catch up:devilish::devilish:

And i think this is the thing that push her over the edge :unsure:
I don't find Ivy good looking at all, she looks like a cheap whore and fake tits are just that: not tits.

• Haha
Reactions: Xupuzulla
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes