Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Note, Ian might've had scenes with all the girls but with only one girl at a time.

There's 3 possible FFMs, watching some (or all) girls getting it on without Ian, and even possibly a foursome, that could theoretically happen.

(or Wade and/or Perry getting some action, for the cuck connoisseurs :whistle:
Might be but tbh I don't see any threesomes, foursomes or orgy happening with current cast of characters present there. Ik possibilities are plenty but only threesome possible and likely to happen there seems to be between Lena/Ian/Emma and which have very high probability of happening in Lena's pov rather thn Ian, same case for any FFF action.
As for Perry/Wade, I don't think Eva would want to drag Ian's POV any further for unnecessary content when his segment is already big enough as it is and definitely not for characters like Perry and Wade, unless she wants to stretch the game as long as possible.

Btw I did leave a msg on Eva's Patreon days ago, asking for clarification but haven't got a reply yet and most probably won't considering 2k+ members. At this point, I guess all we can do is speculate and wait till the update drops.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Now that I think about it, it probably seems like case of misinterpretation to me. Eva claims this update is as big as last update, Ian already has couple of scenes with all the girls present on the beach and chats with Ivy and Louise too and I don't think there'll be repetition of scenes with same characters again in same chapter, even if that was the case, the update wouldn't be as big as previous one.
So unless Eva changed her mind, turned Ian bisexual and l let him go to pound town with Wade and Perry, the update will probably end Ian's segment with msg chat with Cindy and confrontation with Lena's cheating(if), thn continue on with Lena's POV to deal with the aftermath.
1721481040719.jpeg
nah cindy is busy twerking:devilish:

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes